• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Rodney's
    Spoiler:
    "they're consenting adults"
    line ??

I had flashes in my head at that moment !
    Another hidden message ?

Comment

IMO the Rodney thingy
      Spoiler:
      His look is like "huh... that's interesting. And now its not everyone watching me mack it with a dude"
      of course, those are in My words.
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

*squees and runs around*

I haven't seen the episode yet although I will soon. I came for some reassurance that I would not cry Seeing all the smilies, I can't wait! I was a good girl and didn't read the spoilers though NYAAAAAH! Can't wait!!!! *cries because of happy excitement*

*hyperventilates*
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
          *squees and runs around*
          They're cute when they are unspoiled aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by The wicked Witch
            What about Rodney's
            Spoiler:
            "they're consenting adults"
            line ??

I had flashes in my head at that moment !
            Another hidden message ?
            I actually had some problems with that line... TLG
            Spoiler:
            because no, they aren't really consenting adults. It wouldn't be John and Elizabeth consenting to whatever - it's two alien bodies, and really, I think that neither of them would really want that to happen while someone else is in control. But then Athena pointed out to me that since Rodney didn't seem upset by them kissing or the possibility of more it might just mean that he recognizes what we all already know - they're already having sex in all the closets on Atlantis.

This is not to say that I didn't find this whole episode to be shippy and squee-worthy, 'cause I did. Went to be thinking SQUEE, woke up thinking SQUEE. TH was SO COOL, and the end was SO SPARKY, and I am now shouting and should probably stop. Besides, I think I've confused myself again (this happens far too often).
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa

This is not to say that I didn't find this whole episode to be shippy and squee-worthy, 'cause I did. Went to be thinking SQUEE, woke up thinking SQUEE. TH was SO COOL, and the end was SO SPARKY, and I am now shouting and should probably stop. Besides, I think I've confused myself again (this happens far too often).
              you could sleep after that? Because I couldn't
              I just rewatched TLG. He soo definately called her "Lizabeth"..

Comment

Wahou...I have just looked this episode !!!!!
                Wonderful ! I love this zod !!!! Ilt's great !!!! The John/Elizabeth is present without too being it... I love this zod... that happiness.

Spoiler:
                Torri is a great actress... she is splendid, fabulous... I am twice more fan of her now... already that I was a great fan but now.... i love her ! *blush*

This actress has a fabulous talent... she was natural in this role. It was impressionant. She has succeeds in this "military" side... this woman is extra !!

And the ship John/Liz... the kiss scene between Phoebius and Talman...excelent... 12 secondes It's good, they kiss in front of Caldewel, Beckette and McKay.... 3 witnesses ! lol

wahouuuu the end scene.... Caldwel is a shipper !!!! He speaks again to kiss ! lol and the Elizabeth and John's faces ! I love them ! lol

And when John says "Good Morning" to Elizabeth whereas she has hardly moved... it's cute. Do you think that he look her to sleep ? I like very much their discussion.. and their look.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this season 2 is definitly Elizabeth/John... and it isn't finish.... YES !!!!! Highly the continuation !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                  You're so right! Thought the whole time that
                  Spoiler:
                  this Gameboy or PDA or whatever was just in his hands so he had sth else than Liz to look at. Otherwise he would have been too nervous I guess.
                  And back on this nickname thing from a while ago, I'm pretty sure he calls her Lizbeth all the time. He couldn't be too lazy to say this one more letter, could he?
                  And another thing confusing me is the kiss itself. They are not married, Liz said herself. So why did she kiss him? To fool the others so that they go out of the room? I mean, Carson and Rodney were about to leave. I'm still hoping it was some eyecandy for us Sparky! One can hope, right?
                  One more thing: at the end Teyla was not at John's but Ronon's side of the bed.
                  Spoiler:
                  It interests me greatly that Phoebus picked Sheppard to be Thalan's host... that speaks volumes to me... Could be more of that dreaded Kirking... or could be that she senses Weir's feelings...
                  Last edited by Easter Lily; 03 January 2006, 12:00 PM.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    you could sleep after that? Because I couldn't
                    I just rewatched TLG. He soo definately called her "Lizabeth"..
                    Well, I only managed about 5 hours, and first thing I wanted to do when I got up was make my brother watch it. (BTW, I said, "Torri is just awesome in this," and he replied "She really is." The bro never offers firm opinons - "What'd you think of the movie?" is usually answered with a shrug whether he liked it or not - so I'm thinking this is a good thing. )

I know not everyone liked this episode, but I really really enjoyed it. It made me happy, kept me smiling, and entertained me.

Is watching it three times in less than 24 hours excessive? Especially when each time I rewatch
                    Spoiler:
                    the kiss and the infirmary scene
                    an additional three times each?

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV

Spoiler:

And when John says "Good Morning" to Elizabeth whereas she has hardly moved... it's cute. Do you think that he look her to sleep ? I like very much their discussion.. and their look.
                      TLG
                      Spoiler:
                      Good point! She's pretty much just opened her eyes, and when we see him he's not even looking at her, and her movements could just be her shifting in her sleep... so you have to wonder how attuned he is to her that he knew instantly that she was awake.

Hee. I love being a shipper.

Comment

I also love Torri even more now! *blushes together with EnfantTV*

Originally posted by EnfantTV
                        Spoiler:

[/COLOR][/FONT]
                        Spoiler:

Yes I thought so too! He was probably looking at her all the time, imagining closet sex and stuff . It must be the first time that he has seen her asleep, and saw the opportunity to look at the love of his life for hours, without giving away his feelings! *yay!*
                        She barely opens her eyes and he says "Good Morning"?? Nope, he definately wasn't playing with that gameboy of his.

Comment

[spoiler]I actually had some problems with that line... TLG
                          Spoiler:
                          because no, they aren't really consenting adults.

That line really bothered me for the same reason.

And Huh. I'd really like you to tell me why it was so shippy. I need a dose of positive ship right about now.

This post is sounding argumentative but it's not! I found this ep to be
                          Spoiler:
                          really not shippy at all but I really liked the ep just not for my ship

What's my problem?

Comment

Well, I only managed about 5 hours, and first thing I wanted to do when I got up was make my brother watch it. (BTW, I said, "Torri is just awesome in this," and he replied "She really is." The bro never offers firm opinons - "What'd you think of the movie?" is usually answered with a shrug whether he liked it or not - so I'm thinking this is a good thing. )

I know not everyone liked this episode, but I really really enjoyed it. It made me happy, kept me smiling, and entertained me.

Is watching it three times in less than 24 hours excessive? Especially when each time I rewatch
                            Spoiler:
                            the kiss and the infirmary scene
                            an additional three times each?
                            If I wasn't at work I'd be watching the episode again.

You know it will be the first thing I do when i get home. Maybe we should watch it together and having a running commentary on chat.

Reading all these post are not helping keeping bunnies away at all.
                            ~Athena

Comment

After looking through all the commentary and spoilers, I find it interesting that Teyla
                              Spoiler:
                              ends up at Ronon's bedside in the infirmary. . .and not Sheppard's. "Spanky" still lives as well!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Popping in to say it was an interesting ep Shipwise. Sorta the reverse of Conversion. Heh. Anyway. I enjoyed it alot and thought Joe was absolutely fabulous. He had the harder bit trying to be different yet still Sheppy. And he looked beyond Hot.

Everyone did well.

Comment

Working...
                                X