Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!
    Spoiler:
    So it's Liz that asks for it to be John?! She refers to Pheobus as "she," not "me"... Does that mean that Phoebus doesn't initially have total control?
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      I think Torri will do a great Job in acting so differently after seeing other works with her!
      hey, you're right! It will be like seeing another movie with Torri's exceptionally good acting skills

Comment

This one I haven't yet too!!

I love this one:

Spoiler:

SHEPPARD:
        I can imagine.

MCKAY:
        No, you can't.

SHEPPARD:
        Not really, no.

Typical Sheppard/McKay

Even the FACT that TPTB are giving us an episode like this make me *Squeeeeeeeeee*

Comment

TLG-SPOILERS!
          Spoiler:

I can't really imagine Elizabeth speaking these sentences (even if I know it's not really Liz!)
          Well I could Thanks Dorka!

But wow,
          Spoiler:
          what happened to these two to make them so determent to kill each other? Kat, does it give an explanation for it? Just a 'yes' or 'no'

Comment

I think it0s more
            Spoiler:
            That Phoebus feels that Elizabeth may have more feelings toward John, and hopes that it's the same one for John, so she might think that John could make Halan a bit weak and maybe his urge to kill her less...I think Rodney or Carson aren't THAT strong characters to win in a verbal/inbrain argumentation!

I think Torri will do a great Job in acting so differently after seeing other works with her!
            I think from everything I've read I would have to agree w/ your theory too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
              I'm still confused
              Spoiler:
              is Halan actually Phoebus' husband or is he not? Bc if he is, what could a married couple do to each other to build up such an imense hatred?
              I don't know the answer to that. Hopefully Uku or dorka does!
              Maybe I'm just hopeful but I really think one of the points of this episode is how love and hate are just different sides of the same coin.
              Spoiler:
              To me J/E repesent the 'love' and H/P represent the 'hate'. Interesting how they use the word 'marriage' for the first time in this episode in relation to J/E isn't it?

Comment

Well I only got this one...pretty confusing:

Spoiler:

TEYLA:
                Why are you doing this?

WEIR:
                I’ve lived my entire life at war with his world. Thousands died with no hope for victory… Both sides were down to only a handful of fighters…
                If he is really the last, then at least in the end my people will have won.

SHEPPARD:
                Don’t believe her –

WEIR:
                Believe me when I say I have absolutely nothing to lose. In a short time I will feel excruciating pain, this body will convulse and I will cease to exist! That is what’s ahead for me!
                All I can hope for is to than to achieve victory for my people.

TEYLA:
                Your people are long dead, Phoebus. Who won or lost a war so many years ago… It doesn’t matter.

WEIR:
                It matters to me.

TEYLA – looks to Sheppard, realizing her situation is becoming more and more dire.

SHEPPARD:
                He cares for you more than you know. If you kill me, you’re killing him.

Ukumai will be right back I hope...

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeee! So Exciting!!!!!!!1
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Spoiler:

SHEPPARD:

Ukumai will be right back I hope...
                    *squeeeeeeeee*
                    Spoiler:
                    If Halan/John is telling Liz/Phoebus this, then it just proves that Elizabeth and John have some control over the aliens. Why else would Halan/John say that?
                    OMG can't wait anymore.

Comment

*iz dead*
                      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                        *iz dead*
                        Welcome to the dead. It killed me too.
                        Again I blame you, Dorka! Gil's so gonna get you...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                          Spoiler:
                          what happened to these two to make them so determent to kill each other? Kat, does it give an explanation for it? Just a 'yes' or 'no'
                          Spoiler:
                          Well... First I'm sure they are really married because Phoebus tells that John, Caldwell, Rodney and Carson and she says it to Halan in private. So I think they are married ^^
                          But I don't know why 'they are heading straight for divorce' (like Carson called it )... Yes, there is a war between their worlds but it sounds like this war has lasted for many years (even centuries) so I'm not sure why they should have married in the first time^^ Maybe the have been forced into marriage to end the war.. I really don't know ^^
                          And I'm not sure if it's really Liz who asks Shep. Maybe Phoebus just plays it ^^
                          Beeing crazy is nothing you need to be ashamed for. It's something that makes you unique.
                          ~ And it's fun but we all know that, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukumai
                            Spoiler:
                            Well... First I'm sure they are really married because Phoebus tells that John, Caldwell, Rodney and Carson and she says it to Halan in private. So I think they are married ^^
                            But I don't know why 'they are heading straight for divorce' (like Carson called it )... Yes, there is a war between their worlds but it sounds like this war has lasted for many years (even centuries) so I'm not sure why they should have married in the first time^^ Maybe the have been forced into marriage to end the war.. I really don't know ^^
                            And I'm not sure if it's really Liz who asks Shep. Maybe Phoebus just plays it ^^
                            That's kinda the impression I've gotten.
                            Spoiler:
                            They talk like they really are married. And the fact that their peoples were at war makes me think either a) they tried to marry the end of the war like you say, or b) it was something about the marriage and joining of the two cultures that didn't work out and sparked the war in the first place.

Comment

Haha Jen!

Ok so I'm confused about that last one the

Spoiler:
                              SHEPPARD:

So who is saying that? Because it would seem if it were
                              Spoiler:
                              Halan saying it then Weir would be incontrol b.c he says "you" so that doesn't make sense. so then it has to be John saying it but Phoebus wants Halan dead so that wouldn't make sense either

I really ought not to read them since I want to be a little surprised but I have NO self-control! haha!
                              Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                                Haha Jen!

Ok so I'm confused about that last one the

Spoiler:
                                SHEPPARD:

So who is saying that? Because it would seem if it were
                                Spoiler:
                                Halan saying it then Weir would be incontrol b.c he says "you" so that doesn't make sense. so then it has to be John saying it but Phoebus wants Halan dead so that wouldn't make sense either

I really ought not to read them since I want to be a little surprised but I have NO self-control! haha!
                                Spoiler:
                                I think it's Halan appealing to Weir. Not that she can really do anything about it, from what we've seen, but he's desperate. IMHO, it's a last-ditch effort, in the hopes that Weir's feelings can help sway Phoebus.

Comment

Working...
                                X