Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    Think puddlejumper... think pilot...
    Good for interplanetary travel and theatrical productions involving high balconies
    lol

Mel, love the story (reading chapter 4 right now) Can't believe I missed this one, but better late then never. At least I have a lot to catch up on. Love how you included Elliot, Jonas and Sarah.

Comment

[QUOTE=Easter Lily]

"Elizabeth, I would go down on bended knee but this P90 is so in the way..."
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Heh. 39:30 is in fact the time stamp for The Scene (™) in Siege II. I shall say no more.

As for R&J — I hate the play, though I've seen two good productions of it. Still, as long as it's a play and not, you know, real life, I can deal with it. But, um, yes, that would be one heck of a climb up from the "garden"...
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          Heh. 39:30 is in fact the time stamp for The Scene (™) in Siege II. I shall say no more.

As for R&J — I hate the play, though I've seen two good productions of it. Still, as long as it's a play and not, you know, real life, I can deal with it. But, um, yes, that would be one heck of a climb up from the "garden"...
          Okay, now I understand. I love that scene, it was like they didn't know what to say, but knew that whatever they could say wouldn't have made anything better.

As for Romeo and Juliet, I remember having a discussion in school how it wasn't love but lust. They were pretty stupid to kill themselves over someone they've known for a couple of days, *shrugs* who knows the minds of 14 year olds. I know it was only six years ago for me, but I think I supressed the memories.

Comment

Amending my remarks from earlier... It's updated, are you happy now?
            EEEH!! Yep!!!

Very!! You've made me a happy person Mel...now I just needa get home so i CAN read it!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Is it? Yay!

*runs off*

No, no slogan. Just four numbers:

39:30

hehe BEST time EVER!!!

Comment

"Elizabeth, I was thinking... if we survive the Wraith... we could er.. erm...
                organize a production of Romeo and Juliet... this balcony would be perfect for Act 2 Scene2... You could be Juliet and I... er... could play Romeo..."
                *falls over laughing*

I will never again look @ Romeo and Juliet without squeailng "BALCONIES!!!"

Comment

Heh. This has given me a hilarious badfic idea. Must write.
                  Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Reason I ship for Sheppard/Weir:

Cos it's there...LOL I know it sounds stupid - but I can see it there. And not only do I look at their relationship and be like "EEH THEY HAVE TO GET TOGETHER" I just find it interesting!! Especially after Hot Zone...I've just been interested in how the react with each other and stuff!!

The two of them are SOO different in their backgrounds and their beliefes and their reactions to stuff - therefore their dynamics are interesting.

Teyla and Sheppard - sure I see where the shippers are coming from, but its so bland and unoriginal!! And there's no interesting dynamics there - the only time I seen any kind of intriguing interaction was in Letters From Pegasus - and taht didn't really draw me in either!!

McKay/Weir...I actually don't know where they're coming from........they always leave me EXTREMELY confuseD!

Comment

Uh oh that CANT be good!! LOL

But its gonan be VERY entertaining!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                        Uh oh that CANT be good!! LOL

But its gonan be VERY entertaining!!!
                        Let us say, it involves people having too much time on their hands. Including me.
                        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Let us say, it involves people having too much time on their hands. Including me.
                          Does it involve lots of hands too?

sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I am veeeerrrry, veeerrry scared right now!

. . and I am never gonna think about R & J the same way again.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Does it involve lots of hands too?

Probably roaming hands in the balcony scene.
                              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                I am veeeerrrry, veeerrry scared right now!

. . and I am never gonna think about R & J the same way again.
                                That's okay. I'm scared too.
                                Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Working...
                                X