Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    FP... Joe Mallozzi just answered your question about Sheppard backstory.
    Yep, he did!

Originally posted by JMallozzi
    We'll learn more about Sheppard's backstory in bits and pieces. However, at present, there are no stories in the works that specifically focus on his life.
    Guess we are just going to have to be patient when it comes to Shep's backstory.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Yep, he did!
      Guess we are just going to have to be patient when it comes to Shep's backstory.
      I suspected that... but it's good to hear it from the horses mouth, so to speak. As long as they get to it eventually...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Yes I've seen the light but I'm still trying to deny it. I don't have a lot of faith in TPTB, especially given the signs I see of a soapish love triangle with Teyla/John/Elizabeth. It doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. But I know that from now on I'll be looking a lot closer when they have scene alone together and I find myself counting down to the Long Goodbye. It will be interesting to compare
        Spoiler:
        the kiss in Conversion between Shep and Teyla to this one
        Nah... no triangle...
        Conversion was a conversion in ship direction..
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

This isn't my first post, but it's a newbie type question:

What's the protocol regarding fics? Can you post your own, or do you just rec a good one you've read somewhere?

Comment

sparky piccy!

I can just see dirty thoughts flooding his mind

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong

What's the protocol regarding fics? Can you post your own, or do you just rec a good one you've read somewhere?
              If you have done some fic, please post a link where we can check it out.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                sparky piccy!

I can just see dirty thoughts flooding his mind
                She's the one looking down....

So they both are thinking dirty thoughts.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  Yes I've seen the light but I'm still trying to deny it. I don't have a lot of faith in TPTB, especially given the signs I see of a soapish love triangle with Teyla/John/Elizabeth.
                  Signs of a triangle? Really? Where?

Comment

Okay, I made my friend give me a running commentary as she watched the episode. And I just have to quote the only scene I will probably enjoy when I finally watch this tomorrow morning.

Spoiler:

John: I got the city, I got the drones and I even got the girl.
                    Liz: You got the girl? *eyebrows*
                    John: Well, I could have had the girl, but I turned her down.
                    Liz: *Smile*
                    Liz: They didn't offer you king?
                    John: *rocks on the balls of his feet* I turned that down too.

She also said Elizabeth had a very cute expression when he told her about "Getting the girl." It was a mix of "amusement with a hint of jealousy" she said. Maybe someone will post some caps up later. So we can add some pictures to these words.
                    Last edited by Athenaktt; 19 December 2005, 09:48 PM.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Okay I made my friend give me a running commentary as she watched the episode and I just have to quote the only scene I will probably enjoy when I finally watch this tomorrow morning.

Spoiler:

She also said Elizabeth had a very cute expression when he told her about Getting the girl. It was a mix of "amusement with a hint of jealousy" she said. Maybe someone will post some caps up later. So we can add some pictures to these words.

oooh! sound like the only scene I will enjoy as well! Thanks for that.

Comment

Okay, I made my friend give me a running commentary as she watched the episode. And I just have to quote the only scene I will probably enjoy when I finally watch this tomorrow morning.

Spoiler:

She also said Elizabeth had a very cute expression when he told her about "Getting the girl." It was a mix of "amusement with a hint of jealousy" she said. Maybe someone will post some caps up later. So we can add some pictures to these words.

Oh! I can't wait for the caps of that scene. Sounds really good. Nice detail, there. Especially on Elizabeth's reaction!

OMG! 1700 posts!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong

You can post your own (PLEASE! if you have any post them! ) and you can also rec a good one. Remember to say who the author is tho so we can all go give them cyber-Sparky!hugs

Congrats on 1700 posts Alyssa!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks SO much for that! Hah, I can't wait to see their faces. I imagine John having a little smirk thing going on...

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Wow... O.k
                              Spoiler:
                              Elizabeth NOT going off-world is a little disapointing....but the BALCONY-scene is more than compensation *squueeee* Can't wait to see the episode today evening!
                              *g* from all 3 things John mention Liz HAD to ask her about the girl...yeah definitely a little jelous
                              I think John wanted her to know, so she shouldn't find out because chatty Rodney, and that is IMHO a sign, that he definitely have some feelings about her, bc if they would feel really only like friends, then he wouldn't bothered too much to tell her before she reads the report

I'm sooo looking forward for screencaps!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Wow... O.k
                                Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth NOT going off-world is a little disapointing....but the BALCONY-scene is more than compensation *squueeee* Can't wait to see the episode today evening!
                                *g* from all 3 things John mention Liz HAD to ask her about the girl...yeah definitely a little jelous
                                I think John wanted her to know, so she shouldn't find out because chatty Rodney, and that is IMHO a sign, that he definitely have some feelings about her, bc if they would feel really only like friends, then he wouldn't bothered too much to tell her before she reads the report

I'm sooo looking forward for screencaps!!!

I know, Dorka!!! Bring on the screencaps! Meanwhile, can we tempt you to write some fic????
                                Or does anyone have any new stuff to recommend?

Comment

Working...
                                X