Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    yup the shippiness at the end of "The Eye" was short, nice,and sweet
    I am really looking forward to the "Eye", I can't wait. It sounds good tho, I really like ship not to take over, I like it just seasoning the main course...

Any shippy moments coming up in Poisoning the Well? H£ll any Shep/Weir scenes would do...

Comment

'Fraid not. But "Poisoning the Well" is probably my favorite of the first half of the season. Really an incredible episode.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Very good episode, some discussions between Sheppard and Weir. It's the origin of the "Genva Convention" comment that made the Weir haters so livid.

Comment

I finally saw "The Eye" yesterday (God bless cable internet and Bittorrent). I've got to say, I'm warming up to the idea of a Sheppard/Weir ship, but I don't think it's there. Not yet, at least, but who knows, we might look back at this ep in a few years and see that TPTB were building the foundation for it. After all, we've only seen a dozen episodes, and the cast have six-year contracts. No need to rush into anything.

As for that late scene...
          Spoiler:
          ...right after Sheppard shot Kolya, I didn't see anything to indicate more than trust between them. Weir was cmpletely honest when she said she wasn't okay. Sheppard was trying to quickly reassure her, and get her back to the control room so they could save the city.

Besides, I'm sure if something shippy was supposed to be indicated, the camera wouldn't have cut their joined hands out of view.

Is it too early to put out a fanfic about this ep, before it's aired in the US? I've got a short epilogue piece I was inspired to write last night.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
            Is it too early to put out a fanfic about this ep, before it's aired in the US? I've got a short epilogue piece I was inspired to write last night.
            its never too early to put out a fanfic...i'm sure a good number of th US SG fan has some how seen these episodes from differnet means. *wink wink*

Besides we need more shippy fics of John/Liz.
            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
              its never too early to put out a fanfic...i'm sure a good number of th US SG fan has some how seen these episodes from differnet means. *wink wink*

Besides we need more shippy fics of John/Liz.
              Well, in that case click here.

I better warn you though, it's spoilerific.

a time to mourn

Comment

I see that the toppic has grown here but apperantly there isn't much in here about Shep/ Weir. Can I ask you guys something,Weir is she married with Simon or not?
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  I see that the toppic has grown here but apperantly there isn't much in here about Shep/ Weir. Can I ask you guys something,Weir is she married with Simon or not?
                  Ooh...I'd forgotten about him.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't think they're married, but I haven't seen Home yet, so I'm not sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                    Well, in that case click here.

I better warn you though, it's spoilerific.
                    I liked this and I don't mind your take on it at all, I'm in two minds, I like the idea of the friendship growing and the two building this relationship, however, I like a bit of romance too, so this can satisfy both worlds!

It was a good piece of writing, I liked how you caught the aftermath.. thanks for sharing (and write some more..)

Comment

Major Fischer says not, and I know better to disagree with her...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        Major Fischer says not, and I know better to disagree with her...
                        Astro, I think everybody knows better than to disgree with MF.

I don't think they are married otherwise it would have been cruel to say you were going to another galaxy and not to say goodbye in person.

Comment

Major Fischer wrote up a well-defended argument stating that no, she isn't married to Simon. It's on the first page. I'd recommend reading that, since there's nothing I can really add to it.
                          Last edited by Melyanna; 20 November 2004, 02:06 PM. Reason: Counting issues.
                          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

I am not sure if I should feel flattered, or a little wary about the way y'all are talking about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              I am not sure if I should feel flattered, or a little wary about the way y'all are talking about me.
                              Flattered for sure, MF... you are the mother of this ship thread after all!!

Can I be your first prime when you're a System Lord?

Comment

Oh, feel flattered!

Meanwhile, I have a little Sheppard/Weir fic to share, Peace Tonight. It's actually a rewrite of an earlier piece. Let it suffice to say that I am MUCH happier with v. 2.0.
                                Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Working...
                                X