Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    I just want to remind people of something concerning spoilers (other than to use spoiler space, which people are getting a bit lax about) for The Tower.
    Spoiler:
    My information says Elizabeth goes off-world. New Atlantis doesn't. New Atlantis has later information than what I get, but, as evidenced by their spoilers for The Long Goodbye, doesn't always post complete information. I've got no reason to think Elizabeth won't be going off-world in the episode, but if it turns out that it was rewritten after I got my information and this doesn't happen, please don't shoot me.
    Just put your bullet proof vest on just in case.

We'll know soon enough how much they changed the script since you got your sides.

But I do hope Elizabeth
    Spoiler:
    goes off world. Her character has so much more to give than be given a "Hammond" role. Besides I'd love to see her use her negotiation skills a bit more. We only got a glimpse of it in "Siege II" and I would love to see more. So I vote for More Lizzie off world!
    ~Athena

Comment

Gosh darn it! I am really truly determined to not ship for anybody on Atlantis given how badly things were mucked up on SG-1 but I was watching my Atlantis Season 1 box set this morning and the whole "HELLOO!!! What was that?!" moment was still there for the HUG (it has to be in capital letters just because it feels like a capital HUG). No, darn it! I'm not gonna do it!!!

Sigh...they're just so darn cute.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I just want to remind people of something concerning spoilers (other than to use spoiler space, which people are getting a bit lax about) for The Tower.
        Spoiler:
        My information says Elizabeth goes off-world. New Atlantis doesn't. New Atlantis has later information than what I get, but, as evidenced by their spoilers for The Long Goodbye, doesn't always post complete information. I've got no reason to think Elizabeth won't be going off-world in the episode, but if it turns out that it was rewritten after I got my information and this doesn't happen, please don't shoot me.
        Don' worry Mel, we won't shoot you! (ok, I'm speaking for myself here... )

Seriously though,
        Spoiler:
        we are thankful that get any spoilers at all! You've never let us down, so if one ends up being wrong it's not a problem!
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          Spoiler:

Well, we have supporting evidence that Liz will be going offworld, right? She and Beckett will have knives pointed at their throats So, I don't see how this info can wrong. Your spoilers are more... complete
          My information came from the casting sides. It could easily have been rewritten. I have my doubts, but it's always a possibility. What you mentioned came from the casting sides (as did the information on GateWorld), and I've not seen confirmation of it elsewhere.

So as always, take things with a grain of salt. I've yet to see massive changes between sides and episode – even with Critical Mass, where a whole new character was written in – but it's always possible. Just don't blame me, please.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Aww Mel, i can promise i'll try not to shoot ya

Not Alone, chapter 4

Home Again, chapter 19

Comment

gosh this forum is slow today
              My information came from the casting sides. It could easily have been rewritten. I have my doubts, but it's always a possibility. What you mentioned came from the casting sides (as did the information on GateWorld), and I've not seen confirmation of it elsewhere.

So as always, take things with a grain of salt. I've yet to see massive changes between sides and episode – even with Critical Mass, where a whole new character was written in – but it's always possible. Just don't blame me, please.
              haha we won't

SallyLizzie, Not Alone ch.4?? Omg I didn't think this day could get any better!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                Gosh darn it! I am really truly determined to not ship for anybody on Atlantis given how badly things were mucked up on SG-1 but I was watching my Atlantis Season 1 box set this morning and the whole "HELLOO!!! What was that?!" moment was still there for the HUG (it has to be in capital letters just because it feels like a capital HUG). No, darn it! I'm not gonna do it!!!

Go on! Do it, you know you want to! They are too cute!

Comment

Oh. my. God.

Squee.

I come from watching The Tower...
                  Spoiler:
                  There was very little Shep/Weir action, until the very last scene (which was on the balcony!!) where the dialogue went like this:
                  Shep: "Got the girl"
                  Weir: "You got the girl?"
                  Shep: "Coulda got the girl, turned her down"
                  Weir : *nods and smiles*

And Mel, Liz doesn't go off-world. There was pretty much zero action on Atlantis during the entire episode. It's really too bad - I was looking foreward to more off-world action on the part of Weir, but I guess there's always next episode!

Don't worry, though.
                  We won't shoot you! You're too valuable a spoiler-attaining asset. I don't think we can thank you enough for that.
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Another one has come over to the Dark Side. *muahahaha*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                      Oh. my. God.

Squee.

Spoiler:
                      There was very little Shep/Weir action, until the very last scene (which was on the balcony!!) where the dialogue went like this:

And Mel, Liz doesn't go off-world. There was pretty much zero action on Atlantis during the entire episode. It's really too bad - I was looking foreward to more off-world action on the part of Weir, but I guess there's always next episode!

Don't worry, though.
                      We won't shoot you! You're too valuable a spoiler-attaining asset. I don't think we can thank you enough for that.

Ooh! and was that
                      Spoiler:
                      a smile and nod of "if you do, i'll have you on latrine duty for the next 6 month" smile and nod?? Was it?

EDIT: OH! we get a balcony scene??? *falls off chair*

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Oh. my. God.

Squee.

Spoiler:

Don't worry, though.
                        awww that's it??
                        Spoiler:
                        hehe well, at least it's on a balcony!!! I miss the balcony!!

doesn't sound like it was too good though. Hey at least we will be getting The Long Goodbye next time!!!!
                        Last edited by Erised; 19 December 2005, 05:06 PM.

Comment

They do look cute together. Very good.

And yep The HUG is a pivotal moment

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Oh. my. God.

Squee.

Spoiler:

Don't worry, though.
                            Good grief. My intuition was right again. I had a feeling it had been rewritten, mostly because Elizabeth's presence off-world seemed so... random. Maybe Blue Banrigh was right – maybe Carl Binder really is my long-lost twin brother with whom I have a psychic link!

Excellent news, though!
                            Spoiler:
                            The balcony! Hurray! (Also, this keyboard I'm typing on at present really sucks. The A key keeps sticking.)
                            Really looking forward to it now.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                              Ooh! and was that
                              Spoiler:
                              a smile and nod of "if you do, i'll have you on latrine duty for the next 6 month" smile and nod?? Was it?

It was a
                              Spoiler:
                              "I knew you wouldn't, I was just teasing." sort of smile, I think.

Originally posted by Erised
                              awww that's it??
                              Spoiler:
                              hehe well, at least it's on a balcony!!! I miss the balcony!!

doesn't sound like it was too good though. Hey at least we will be getting The Long Goodbye next time!!!!
                              Spoiler:

It wasn't a bad ep, just not a particular Shep/Weir goldmine. The balcony scene made up for it, though!

And you are so right. TLG IS COMING!! YAY!!
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Oh. my. God.

Squee.

Spoiler:

Don't worry, though.
                                For some reason the mention of
                                Spoiler:
                                the balcony just makes me smile. How we have missed the balcony this season.

And as for "getting the girl" we all know which girl John really wants, and she's standing right next to him on the balcony.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X