Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    When i hear 'Coke' i think of the white chalky stuff. Could be a sign it's time to move
    Oh my goodness! First, "coke" is a yummy, bubbly, delicious beverage and NOT that other stuff. And second, never move from where you are now. The UK is awesome! I can't wait to study abroad there, so you stay right where you are young lady!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Not Alone, chapter 2
      This fabulous fic looks like it's turned into a WIP. Author's looking for ideas, so go read, review and leave ideas

When i hear 'Coke' i think of the white chalky stuff. Could be a sign it's time to move
      Woo! Thanks for the heads-up on that fic - love it!

*hands you a straw for the Coke* *shifty eyes*

...what?
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        You silly goose! It's sooo soda!
        Well, Miss SnoggingPicard I best be telling you what my mamma would say to that ... (think southern accent while you read the above) Yes, I now call is Soda when I am with all the Yankees When I get home to the south, I just sit back order my coke and then tell them sprite and I know that the world is right again.

Erised and Pooh... You are causing me to have a heart attack!! Love the pics of John and boxers.
        Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Fizzy all the way!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPiccard
            The UK is awesome!I can't wait to study abroad there, so you stay right where you are young lady!
            I'd never move permanantly. Liverpool rox hard!! It's the 2nd most popular city for film production so who knows who i may end up bumping into
            *is still pissed she missed Samuel L. Jackson when he was living 10mins away from her*

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            Woo! Thanks for the heads-up on that fic - love it!
            I am constantly amazed by the high level of fic that is out there for Sparky. I stopped reading SJ stuff, especially on ffn, bc there was just so much stuff and a lot of it was...about as good as my stuff would be

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            *hands you a straw for the Coke* *shifty eyes*

...what?
            *snorts*

...not like that

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic
              Well, Miss SnoggingPicard I best be telling you what my mamma would say to that ... (think southern accent while you read the above) Yes, I now call is Soda when I am with all the Yankees When I get home to the south, I just sit back order my coke and then tell them sprite and I know that the world is right again.
              LOL! Geez, our country is a weird place, isn't it? And yes, I'm a Yank and not ashamed to say it. Out here in the sticks of Pennsylvania, I can say that I have been cowtipping and that I call soda by it's proper name. Heehee! To each his own!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

I'd never move permanantly. Liverpool rox hard!! It's the 2nd most popular city for film production so who knows who i may end up bumping into
                *is still pissed she missed Samuel L. Jackson when he was living 10mins away from her*
                Whoa! I'm pissed for you and I'm not even THERE! He's amazing! My friend used to live in Liverpool before moving here...she misses it a lot, but hasn't lost her accent yet, which is awesome.

*snorts*

...not like that
                Well, I should certainly hope not! As if this thread couldn't get any shadier...first the mints and now this...Jiminey Crickets!

Comment

Interesting thoughts about Elizabeth and John's personal space. Bama mentioned a ways back that Liz is very affectionate with the others, like Carson and usually Rodney. But when it comes to John she seems more aware of his presence in her personal space. I think this is especially obvious in "Instinct" when they were next to each other in the infirmary.

As the GUP pics show, she seems to light up around him and smile more. I think that is one of the things that makes this ship come to life. The two literally behave differently around one another--they throw each other off a beat, but at the same time work together beautifully. I started shipping primarily because I saw them as an actually feasible couple and the "spark" between the two is part of what makes that possible.

Side note, I heard discussion that Martin Wood directed the ep. So how many think he is the lurker, and how many think Gero is the lurker? Or maybe it is a Sparky conspiracy!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    Oh my goodness! First, "coke" is a yummy, bubbly, delicious beverage and NOT that other stuff. And second, never move from where you are now. The UK is awesome! I can't wait to study abroad there, so you stay right where you are young lady!
                    I think we are talking about the bubbly yummy drink...I don't know what you are talking about.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      I think we are talking about the bubbly yummy drink...I don't know what you are talking about.
                      Ah...gotcha...I'll keep it on the DL.

Comment

Hahaha!

It causes stirs around Europe too. If you say coke rather than cola in some countries you can get into a mess.

Comment

Well, I should certainly hope not! As if this thread couldn't get any shadier...first the mints and now this...Jiminey Crickets!
                          OMG! The thought of someone snorting from the mint jar.....*shudders*...

Comment

OMG! The thought of someone snorting from the mint jar.....*shudders*...
                            I think the words mind-altering drug would take on a whole new meaning.

Comment

oh dear! someone ought to warn the sheyla lot! now we know what's *really* in the mint jar!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip

This picture looks like he wants to put his arm around her. It's a nonphysical mental hug if you will. Just another example of how they are so attuned to each other's feelings and seem to put out radar when they are even in the same room.

Oh, and it's Pepsi, not Coke.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X