Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

We'll see... there will be a lengthy report come Friday.
    I look forward to that, and I hope you and your friend enjoy the day out and learn a lot.
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      That is also true, I guess.

We'll see... there will be a lengthy report come Friday.
      I'll be looking forward to it, too!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm thirding looking forward to your report, FH!!

The Patriots were efficient and lost to the Jets in quick style last Thursday (24-3). Thankfully for us, it was only shown on Amazon Prime so most of us couldn't watch it anyway. I was one of the few.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Not so happy for me...here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a good day for everyone else as USC came from behind only to LOSE in the last minute to Michigan 27-24 , while Rhode Island beat Long Island University 28-21, and in the Atlantis Cup, Air Force took a needed bye week to regroup, while Navy beat Memphis 58-44. On to next week!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          The Patriots were efficient and lost to the Jets in quick style last Thursday (24-3). Thankfully for us, it was only shown on Amazon Prime so most of us couldn't watch it anyway. I was one of the few.
          Yeah, right there with you on the 'muh team lost!' train. Darnit SC.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Not so happy for me...here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a good day for everyone else as USC came from behind only to LOSE in the last minute to Michigan 27-24 , while Rhode Island beat Long Island University 28-21, and in the Atlantis Cup, Air Force took a needed bye week to regroup, while Navy beat Memphis 58-44. On to next week!
            So sorry about the USC loss!! It's so frustrating to lose at the very last minute like that.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Yeah, right there with you on the 'muh team lost!' train. Darnit SC.
            Eagles won, Raiders lost. And the Raiders were playing a really bad team, so their loss of 36-22 was quite painful to experience. Ugly, ugly season so far for me. Raiders and Patriots are both 1-2 overall.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

So sorry about the USC loss!! It's so frustrating to lose at the very last minute like that.
              Very frustrating, indeed.

Eagles won, Raiders lost. And the Raiders were playing a really bad team, so their loss of 36-22 was quite painful to experience. Ugly, ugly season so far for me. Raiders and Patriots are both 1-2 overall.
              Ouch! I'm sorry it's not going better for them. Hopefully it's just shaking off the early season cobwebs. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
              X