No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GWQQo1kb.jpg I have had my Thursday Miss Kitty & am off to bed now.
    Hope you enjoy your Thursday.
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Consistently cooler weather can't come soon enough! We've got another warm up out here later in the week...
      Ugh!! I hope it clears quickly! It's been consistently high 70s/low 80s here. I will be soooo happy when it dips down to the 60s. Now THAT is my kind of weather.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Seahawks this year, that's for sure.
      I missed the first game of the season last night. I completely forgot. Oops. And then I believe tonight's game (with the Eagles so I really would like to see it) will only be available on Peacock. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Ugh!! I hope it clears quickly! It's been consistently high 70s/low 80s here. I will be soooo happy when it dips down to the 60s. Now THAT is my kind of weather.
        According to the forecast, it'll be Monday before we start feeling any significant cooling. *sighs* At least it'll be cooler next weekend when we're going over to the mainland for another medical procedure (nothing serious, just another routine exam). Let's just hope the ferries cooperate...

I missed the first game of the season last night. I completely forgot. Oops. And then I believe tonight's game (with the Eagles so I really would like to see it) will only be available on Peacock. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
        Ugh, I HATE when they do local blackouts/streaming only. So glad I won't be getting any more of that nonsense with the Kraken games when hockey season starts, now that we've got one of our local stations carrying most of the games instead of dealing with the cable blockade.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Our Red Devils had to play their first match of the Nations League today. Unfortunately, we had to play that genocidal maniac Israel. It was played behind closed doors in Hungary. The Devils won 3-1.
          Everyone was Belgium tonight as far as I could tell from my feed on Twitter.

Booked a one-night stay in a 3-star hotel for the 25th of September so that we don't have to drive too far to be at the CWGC event on the 26th. It's near Ypres so maybe, if we arrive on time, we can go and see the Last Post at the Menin Gate.

Also, I can add another topic to the Office Saga list as I learned today that our arch-nemesis crossed the line of decency on Tuesday. Missed it myself but apparently they insulted one of my colleagues during lunch and loud enough that he could hear it --> "The little fat one sure can't stop talking, can he."

The colleague to whom it was aimed is not the sort of person who will talk back. He's too ND for that, but luckily his friend and colleague isn't. He turned around and called the guy out for it, and apparently someone else gave them a warning about co-working space etiquette because it was remarkably quiet on their side today.

It was full house on our side and we were moderately quiet for the most part, but they were very quiet so it stood out enough to question if something had happened that made it so.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Also, I can add another topic to the Office Saga list as I learned today that our arch-nemesis crossed the line of decency on Tuesday. Missed it myself but apparently they insulted one of my colleagues during lunch and loud enough that he could hear it --> "The little fat one sure can't stop talking, can he."

The colleague to whom it was aimed is not the sort of person who will talk back. He's too ND for that, but luckily his friend and colleague isn't. He turned around and called the guy out for it, and apparently someone else gave them a warning about co-working space etiquette because it was remarkably quiet on their side today.

It was full house on our side and we were moderately quiet for the most part, but they were very quiet so it stood out enough to question if something had happened that made it so.
            Hmm, sounds like Kavanaugh mouthing off again...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm, sounds like Kavanaugh mouthing off again...
              I have already dubbed him that.

A while back he nearly drove me off my feet when he arrived by bike, but the floor was wet inside the fort so the bike skidded and he missed his turn, and fell... and I had witnessed it and snorted.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I have already dubbed him that.

A while back he nearly drove me off my feet when he arrived by bike, but the floor was wet inside the fort so the bike skidded and he missed his turn, and fell... and I had witnessed it and snorted.
                What. An. Idiot.

And now for this week's College Football Roundup! It was a mixed bag this week, as USC slammed the door on Utah State 48-0, Rhode Island got shut out by Minnesota 48-0 (seriously, the exact same score!), and in the Atlantis Cup, Air Force suffered a rare loss to San José State 17-7, and Navy beat Temple 38-11. This morning's PT run in Atlantis was no doubt a doozy. On to next week!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

So... remember I mentioned that CWGC burial service I got a VIP ticket for... well as it turns out Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal Anne will also be attending the service and the reception that follows when they open the extension of the cemetery.

I was not expecting it to be so errm... formal. I mean, it's a burial service so obviously it's formal but ... there's going to be British royalty.

My best friend send me an exciting text earlier tonight and I was clueless until I opened my mail.

So, we are required to send in our birth dates for an extra check (security will be tight, I'm sure). There will be a dresscode too. Good think, I guess, that I had my cousin's wedding. At least, I have the appropriate attire.

Good thing, we decided on a hotel for the night, about an hours drive from the site, too cause we are to arrive at least an hour before the service.
                    The hotel is still in Belgium and it's approximately an hours drive from the hotel to Loos-en-Gahelle in France.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

So... remember I mentioned that CWGC burial service I got a VIP ticket for... well as it turns out Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal Anne will also be attending the service and the reception that follows when they open the extension of the cemetery.

I was not expecting it to be so errm... formal. I mean, it's a burial service so obviously it's formal but ... there's going to be British royalty.

My best friend send me an exciting text earlier tonight and I was clueless until I opened my mail.

So, we are required to send in our birth dates for an extra check (security will be tight, I'm sure). There will be a dresscode too. Good think, I guess, that I had my cousin's wedding. At least, I have the appropriate attire.

Good thing, we decided on a hotel for the night, about an hours drive from the site, too cause we are to arrive at least an hour before the service.
                      The hotel is still in Belgium and it's approximately an hours drive from the hotel to Loos-en-Gahelle in France.
                      WOW! Now THAT'S gonna be a once-in-a-lifetime VIP experience!

Comment

If VIPs are going to the reception that follows, maybe you can get her autograph?
                        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

My poor Rhode Island Rams. 48-0. Ouch. That hurts.

My pro-teams were a mixed bag. Eagles won. Raiders lost. Patriots won (and it shocked everyone because like I've said, they are not expected to do well at all this season).

According to the forecast, it'll be Monday before we start feeling any significant cooling. *sighs* At least it'll be cooler next weekend when we're going over to the mainland for another medical procedure (nothing serious, just another routine exam). Let's just hope the ferries cooperate...
                          After some nice days we are heading back up into the 80s every day.

Ugh, I HATE when they do local blackouts/streaming only. So glad I won't be getting any more of that nonsense with the Kraken games when hockey season starts, now that we've got one of our local stations carrying most of the games instead of dealing with the cable blockade.
                          I'm so glad you won't miss any games!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                          Whoa, that is sooooooo rude.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                          So... remember I mentioned that CWGC burial service I got a VIP ticket for... well as it turns out Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal Anne will also be attending the service and the reception that follows when they open the extension of the cemetery.​
                          Oh wow!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                            If VIPs are going to the reception that follows, maybe you can get her autograph?
                            Ooooh, not a good idea. That's not the sort of occasion where that sort of thing is done.​

My poor Rhode Island Rams. 48-0. Ouch. That hurts.

My pro-teams were a mixed bag. Eagles won. Raiders lost. Patriots won (and it shocked everyone because like I've said, they are not expected to do well at all this season).
                            Gotta take whatever wins you can, right?

After some nice days we are heading back up into the 80s every day.
                            Ick! Go away, hot weather!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

In a little bit we'll be off to the mainland for another medical trip. I'll be back sometime Saturday afternoon; try not to burn down the internet while I'm gone!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

In a little bit we'll be off to the mainland for another medical trip. I'll be back sometime Saturday afternoon; try not to burn down the internet while I'm gone!
                                I hope you didn't burn down the mainland!!

Comment

Working...
                                X