No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexi Kamnya -- I shall put it in for review.
    Joss Stone will be the next one then. I'm going on vacation to the UK in about 3 weeks, and yes, that means I finally had to ge an international passport (which we didn't need when the UK was still a member of the European Union).
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Ahahahahahaha!!!

You crack me up.
      I try my best.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Alexi Kamnya -- I shall put it in for review.
      Joss Stone will be the next one then. I'm going on vacation to the UK in about 3 weeks, and yes, that means I finally had to ge an international passport (which we didn't need when the UK was still a member of the European Union).
      Yay for vacay! Have fun storming the castles!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yay for vacay! Have fun storming the castles!
        King Arthur's Tintagel castle, I hope.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

King Arthur's Tintagel castle, I hope.
          Excellent!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hail the size of a small marble came down from the heavens today.

Thunder, lightning (spectacular flashes), rain and hail, and powerful gusts of wind landed on our doorsteps this evening. Luckily I had the good sense to drive home earlier, in between 2 rain episodes it seemed too -- so the cloud mass behind me was a very dark grey and the one I was driving to wasn't looking any lighter either.

A nearby town has a lot of damage, with a church tower loosing its roof, electricity lines snapped, trees fallen over, a bit of flooding in the streets, hail damage.

The neighbor's cat has been living in our yard the past few weeks and we've also been feeding her cause she refuses to go home again. She's incredibly tiny and basically she's not being taken care of. Spotted a flee earlier when I got her into the garage. She was soaked. Immediately went for a cardboard box still standing there. Put some soft material underneath her butt and she slept through the storm.
            Simply couldn't leave her out in that weather.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hail the size of a small marble came down from the heavens today.

Thunder, lightning (spectacular flashes), rain and hail, and powerful gusts of wind landed on our doorsteps this evening. Luckily I had the good sense to drive home earlier, in between 2 rain episodes it seemed too -- so the cloud mass behind me was a very dark grey and the one I was driving to wasn't looking any lighter either.

A nearby town has a lot of damage, with a church tower loosing its roof, electricity lines snapped, trees fallen over, a bit of flooding in the streets, hail damage.
              Wow! That sounds downright freaky! Excellent timing for your drive home, though.

The neighbor's cat has been living in our yard the past few weeks and we've also been feeding her cause she refuses to go home again. She's incredibly tiny and basically she's not being taken care of. Spotted a flee earlier when I got her into the garage. She was soaked. Immediately went for a cardboard box still standing there. Put some soft material underneath her butt and she slept through the storm.
              Simply couldn't leave her out in that weather.
              Poor kitty! Glad you're taking care of her, and SHAME ON THE NEIGHBOR!!!

Comment

Got the cat some anti-flee drops today. Usually that means the treated cat will give you the stink eye for about ... well basically many hours after -- not Dina (pronounced Dee-na)... nope, she came right back in for cuddles.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Got the cat some anti-flee drops today. Usually that means the treated cat will give you the stink eye for about ... well basically many hours after -- not Dina (pronounced Dee-na)... nope, she came right back in for cuddles.
                  Awwww! Good kitty! She knows you're taking care of her!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

1 day of summer and we're back in autumn.... temps dropped and so much rain we nearly started on that ark after all.

It better stay dry this weekend cause I forgot I was going to the Efteling amusement park on sunday with friends.

Comment

1 day of summer and we're back in autumn.... temps dropped and so much rain we nearly started on that ark after all.
                        Can you get build an ark in lego? Just asking is all. wink2.gif
                        Last edited by Who Knows; 13 July 2024, 05:31 AM.
                        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

It better stay dry this weekend cause I forgot I was going to the Efteling amusement park on sunday with friends.
                          This summer has been unending heat since the beginning of June here. I would kill for some autumn.

Have fun at the amusement park!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hope it stays dry so the amusement park rides don't turn into slip-and-slides!

I could certainly go for some autumnal weather, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              I could certainly go for some autumnal weather, though.
                              Right?? My electric bill has been so high because of the air conditioning.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Right?? My electric bill has been so high because of the air conditioning.
                                And it's only the middle of July...

Comment

Working...
                                X