Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pic, Sally! *g*
    It's X-mas time now, so maybe you should disguise as a Christmas tree.

Great work Skyler!!!

I like talking about Shep's pants...

You know, my baby brother's wearing baggy pants and once an elderly woman came running after him telling him he's losing his pants.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      I've only seen two eps of S2 so i don't knwo but i think we'd all remember if we saw Lizzie adjusting her clothes coming out of a transporter
      Oh okay that explains it then.

I'm sure I'd remember if she did that. Speaking of the transporter, I think I've only seen it being used a couple times this season and most involved John entering by himself.

But I'll let my imagination go wild and say he was taking the transporter on his way to Elizabeth's room.
      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Plumbers bum? Oh, I prefer the alliteration of Builder's Bum!
        I don't know about Plumber's bum, but we usually just say "butt crack." Keeps it simple. However, the knife must be moved to one side. Is this the thunk thread annex today?

I was out shopping and saw a tee shirt that said "I'm a Pepper." At first I thought it said "I'm a Shipper." Sad. It's just a TV show. Yeah, yeah in our dreams.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
          I don't know about Plumber's bum, but we usually just say "butt crack." Keeps it simple. However, the knife must be moved to one side. Is this the thunk thread annex today?

I was out shopping and saw a tee shirt that said "I'm a Pepper." At first I thought it said "I'm a Shipper." Sad. It's just a TV show. Yeah, yeah in our dreams.
          I'm sure I've seen a shirt like that somewhere. Then again you can pretty much find anything on the internet.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
            A coincidence, nope. I mean.. look at Liz's face when he passes by, and ESPECIALLY after he passes by. Look at her face in this pic that Erised posted:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c52/LJ...rent=booty.jpg

She is MIGHTY pleased.

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Liz finds out about the Weir/Sheppard shippers.....

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2563/gupweir66tv.jpg

Liz: Is that.. a Weir/Sheppard ship thread?
            Zelenka: And your now just seeing this? It's not like John and you are much of a secret.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8031/gupweir50ul.jpg

Liz: What? But we were always so good about...

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4602/gupweir45hv.jpg

Liz: Well there was that one* time.........
            *the picy is spoilery!!! you were warned!!

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9388/gupweir1jl.jpg[/IMG]

Liz: Oh crap.

ROTFL! That is so funny!

Comment

Agreed. Love the pic stories
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey guys... does anyone know what is that song that is used in new Stargate - second half of the seasons preview?

Comment

Now i know it's not usual to rec a fic when you haven't read it but that's exatly what i'm doing.

It's a long fic and it's the sequel to The Sound Of Color (which we all loved) ~ Inside Out.
                  Footnote sayas it can be read as a standalone story but you'd be bonkers not to read The Sound Of Color.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    Hey guys... does anyone know what is that song that is used in new Stargate - second half of the seasons preview?
                    The song is "Ride" by The Vines.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Now i know it's not usual to rec a fic when you haven't read it but that's exatly what i'm doing.

It's a long fic and it's the sequel to The Sound Of Color (which we all loved) ~ Inside Out.
                      Footnote sayas it can be read as a standalone story but you'd be bonkers not to read The Sound Of Color.
                      You beat me to it Sally. I was just about to post a link to this fic. I haven't read it yet, but knew since others really liked the first part I'd rec. it.

Comment

Athena, thank you!
                        SallyLizzie, ooh I'm going to read both right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Pooh
                          (Err... spoilery for "Grace Under Pressure")
                          But two behinds are better than none.
                          That's a big knife!

With which I'm...oddly fascinated.
                          signature with thanks to Dorka

Comment

Ah, I knew someone would come up with the butt shot at the end of the episode and I wouldn't have to.

Also? I think the sparks scene had John touching Elizabeth's arm again. It was shot such that I can't really tell, but I'm going to think that yes, he does that again, just like in Duet.

And we've not seen Elizabeth near a transporter this season. I can only think of one time we've actually seen the transporters at all. Perhaps Torri will keep her promise next season if she hasn't gotten a chance to this season.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Yay! Long fic; my favourite! And she's such an awesome author.

I'm never going to get my Christmas cards done.
                              signature with thanks to Dorka

Comment

Like Minds (R) Funny!fic

Comment

Working...
                                X