• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing 1 2 3

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      And certainly therapeutic, I'll bet.
      Kate's too busy some times so I have to make do.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

All right, let's see if this dang forum will work properly for me now.

The Superbowl was a good game. Went into overtime and all. My brother turned out to be one of the men triggered by Taylor Swift's presence. *sigh*

Onto the next sport!

6-10 inches of snow expected tomorrow. The state is shutting down. Even some of the supermarkets will be closed tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Kate's too busy some times so I have to make do.
          Whatever works, right?

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          All right, let's see if this dang forum will work properly for me now.
          Looks like it worked!

​​​​​​​
          The Superbowl was a good game. Went into overtime and all. My brother turned out to be one of the men triggered by Taylor Swift's presence. *sigh*

Onto the next sport!
          Heh! We actually ended up watching the second half...on Nickelodeon. Yeah, you just read that right. They did a special version hosted by Spongebob Squarepants and friends. Complete with CG slime fountains in the end zones. And yes, it seems Spongebob & crew are Swifties. It was actually pretty funny, and apparently a lot of people liked it. Hopefully they do it again next year!

Still hockey for me. And baseball is coming soon.
          ​​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​​
          6-10 inches of snow expected tomorrow. The state is shutting down. Even some of the supermarkets will be closed tomorrow.
          Eeek! Yeah, I saw the weather reports. Stay safe!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heh! We actually ended up watching the second half...on Nickelodeon. Yeah, you just read that right. They did a special version hosted by Spongebob Squarepants and friends. Complete with CG slime fountains in the end zones. And yes, it seems Spongebob & crew are Swifties. It was actually pretty funny, and apparently a lot of people liked it. Hopefully they do it again next year!
            That sounds like a lot of fun!!

And this summer.... Olympics!!!!!!!!!!

​​​​​​​
            Eeek! Yeah, I saw the weather reports. Stay safe!
            Yeah, I got about 8 inches of heavy snow. Thankfully I don't shovel myself.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

And this summer.... Olympics!!!!!!!!!!
              Track & field! Archery! YAAAAYYY!!!!

Yeah, I got about 8 inches of heavy snow. Thankfully I don't shovel myself.
              8 inches?!? Hope you've got lots of hot chocolate!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And here I was thinking Belgium was the only country going bananas over a little snow.
                It's like the end of the world has arrived.

What teams do I have to support there?

Don S. Davis once thought I was a fan of the New York Yankees cause I was wearing a hat with their logo on. Followed their facebook page for a while (still do I think).

As little as I know of American Football, even less I know of baseball... well, no... I know more about baseball than I do football. I've actually played the game once or twice in highschool... at least, up until the point we hit the ball on the roof of the nearby buildings.

Comment

Track & field! Archery! YAAAAYYY!!!!
                  Swimming! Diving! Gymnastics!!! Yahooooooooooo!! I prefer the winter Olympics, but it's still an enjoyable time.

8 inches?!? Hope you've got lots of hot chocolate!
                  Had some this morning, in fact!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                  And here I was thinking Belgium was the only country going bananas over a little snow.
                  It's like the end of the world has arrived.
                  We've had a light winter, snow-wise. I think people were trying to use up a whole winter's worth of worry into one storm.

What teams do I have to support there?

Don S. Davis once thought I was a fan of the New York Yankees cause I was wearing a hat with their logo on. Followed their facebook page for a while (still do I think).

As little as I know of American Football, even less I know of baseball... well, no... I know more about baseball than I do football. I've actually played the game once or twice in highschool... at least, up until the point we hit the ball on the roof of the nearby buildings.

My local team is the Boston Red Sox, but they have sucked for years so I won't encourage you to root for them. However, as I am from New England, we are programmed from birth to despise the New York Yankees. So I can't encourage that, either.

Comment

My local team is the Boston Red Sox, but they have sucked for years so I won't encourage you to root for them. However, as I am from New England, we are programmed from birth to despise the New York Yankees. So I can't encourage that, either.
                    The Falcons have squandered some field-time, I can handle bad luck. The Boston Red Sox it is then.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

We had some windy winds last night. Not even the worst we've had, but it knocked down a tree on the nearby golf course...right into the power lines. So we had a nice little power outage last night complete with a weird surge while our generator was coming online. So I had to check out all my tech stuff before bringing it back online today.

Swimming! Diving! Gymnastics!!! Yahooooooooooo!! I prefer the winter Olympics, but it's still an enjoyable time.
                      Yep!

We've had a light winter, snow-wise. I think people were trying to use up a whole winter's worth of worry into one storm.
                      Better one storm than a dribble here and a drabble there all season long, as far as I'm concerned. Get it over with, am I right?

Southern Californian by birth, now living in the Pacific Northwest. So whether I'm rooting for the Angels or the Mariners, the Yankees are indeed HELLSPAWN.

Comment

So, FH and I have been following a woman on Twitter watching SGA for the first time. Tomorrow she gets to The Long Goodbye.

Hey, SK, did you see the black cat post on Tumblr? I thought of you when I reblogged it.

We had some windy winds last night. Not even the worst we've had, but it knocked down a tree on the nearby golf course...right into the power lines. So we had a nice little power outage last night complete with a weird surge while our generator was coming online. So I had to check out all my tech stuff before bringing it back online today.
                        Oh dear! I hope nothing was damaged with the surge?? Are you back on regular power now?

(spoilered for size)
                        Spoiler:

Better one storm than a dribble here and a drabble there all season long, as far as I'm concerned. Get it over with, am I right?
                        You are 100% right, as far as I'm concerned!

Southern Californian by birth, now living in the Pacific Northwest. So whether I'm rooting for the Angels or the Mariners, the Yankees are indeed HELLSPAWN.

That's so funny. We can all agree on that one fact. *nods*

The Falcons have squandered some field-time, I can handle bad luck. The Boston Red Sox it is then.
                        I can also recommend the Philadelphia team, the Phillies. They have a great attitude about them.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

So, FH and I have been following a woman on Twitter watching SGA for the first time. Tomorrow she gets to The Long Goodbye.
                          Hoo boy, hope she's got a lot of popcorn!

Hey, SK, did you see the black cat post on Tumblr? I thought of you when I reblogged it.
                          Haven't been on Tumblr yet today, I'll have to check that out.

Oh dear! I hope nothing was damaged with the surge?? Are you back on regular power now?
                          Yeah, power was back on in about 3 hours. Looks like the only thing that took a hit was a surge protector. Which it's supposed to do.

(spoilered for size)
                          Spoiler:

Yep. Like that.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Migraine-day... yay me!

But at least the music at the grocery store was tolerable today. The lights not so much.

Also, got some extra stuff from the everything-for-your-yard-pets-and-baking-cookies/bread-store (I don't know what sort of English word to use to refer to it) for the birds frequenting our yard. Tomorrow, I'm adding a pole which will hold up the birdfeeders.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Migraine-day... yay me!

But at least the music at the grocery store was tolerable today. The lights not so much.

Also, got some extra stuff from the everything-for-your-yard-pets-and-baking-cookies/bread-store (I don't know what sort of English word to use to refer to it) for the birds frequenting our yard. Tomorrow, I'm adding a pole which will hold up the birdfeeders.
                                Sounds like a hardware store.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X