Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's wonderful, FH!!

And too funny about the Doctor Who connection!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Welcome back!! Sparky never dies! But yes, it's sad that some of the old haunts have gone away. There's a great Discord group out there, if you're interested. It's more active during October, though. (Sparktober)
      Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And once again, having so much fun writing I forgot to check in yesterday. Ooops!

Absolutely!!!!

And you can be as social or anti-social as you feel like.
        Always a plus!

Falcon Horus, that interview recap was hilarious! Fandom is everywhere! And you were the shortlist? Sounds like that time Radek told Elizabeth that she was The Loop.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by admirallily View Post

Thanks for the tip!
          If you'd like an invite, just let me know and I can send it to you.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
          And once again, having so much fun writing I forgot to check in yesterday. Ooops!
          Oh, I assumed you'd taken a trip to the mainland. Having fun writing is an even better reason!! You gotta love it when the muse cooperates.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
          Falcon Horus, that interview recap was hilarious! Fandom is everywhere! And you were the shortlist? Sounds like that time Radek told Elizabeth that she was The Loop.
          I love that moment! Radek is such a cute goober. (And you'll never take away my belief he had a little crush on Elizabeth).​

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Oh yes... kinda like that.

I love that moment! Radek is such a cute goober. (And you'll never take away my belief he had a little crush on Elizabeth).​
            I believe for the full 100 percent that Radek had a crush on Elizabeth -- there isn't a doubt in my mind about that.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I believe for the full 100 percent that Radek had a crush on Elizabeth -- there isn't a doubt in my mind about that.
              It's my head canon that most people have a little crush on her. And who could blame them?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh, I assumed you'd taken a trip to the mainland. Having fun writing is an even better reason!! You gotta love it when the muse cooperates.
                Nah, trip to the mainland is in a couple of weeks.

But yeah, the muse is ON FIRE!!!!

Heeheehee!​ I'm with Falcon Horus--Radek totally had a crush on Elizabeth.

It's my head canon that most people have a little crush on her. And who could blame them?
                Agreed!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So, I have been very busy with processes that decided to get a mind of their own. Add clients who feel like they are being neglected -- they're not -- and you get one exhausted Lemming.

However, I still owe you the third part of the laptop-down saga which is co-authored by JT (you provided literal content), and it has an epilogue.

Spoiler:
                  Kate and Teyla had left the cafeteria not long after Elizabeth had arrived. Teyla had invited Kate to join her for a meditation session. They made their way down the hallway, Finn and JT close behind. The duo had declined Teyla's offer to join them in favor of watching the latest football game transmitted from Stargate Command earlier in the week. Someone had the good sense to downloaded it onto a thumb-drive so that it was one of the very few things the servers didn't take with them in their current meltdown.

Finn didn't have the first clue about American Football but had adopted the Airforce Falcons as their team of choice so felt obligated to support them whenever possible.

"CLEAR!!"

Kate stopped dead in her tracks, hearing Carson call out in that tone he only ever used when there was a medical emergency happening. Finn, who had a habit of staring at the floor while walking, crashed into her. Teyla had to retrace her steps to be able to look past the doorway and into the infirmary. JT had managed to sidestep the pile-up, but only just.

They could hear the continuous beep of a heart monitor and some frantic hassle.

"AGAIN!!", came Carson's voice.

"Doc, it's been down for 10 minutes now," Laura's voice could barely disguise a hint of laughter. "Call it."

The four in the hallway stood frowning.

"What the..." Finn started, walking into the infirmary, followed by the other three.

They found Carson and Laura standing near a table where they had a laptop hooked up to a monitor, with Carson dramatically holding a pair of paddles. There was no smoke coming from the computer so at least he had not actually sent however many volts through the circuitboards.

"Time of death, oh-one oh-two pm", he announced with a defeated sigh.

Laura noticed the four staring at them, walked up to them and before she burst out laughing managed to say, "I'm sorry. We tried everything. Our very best but it just wasn't meant to be."

Carson shook his head, a hint of misschief barely visible.

"It was her idea."

He pointed at Laura.

"Like you weren't you enjoying it all the same," Laura replied.

"I plead the fifth," Carson said, turning to push the monitor back against the wall.

"Right to silence," Finn commented as an afterthought, "You're Scottish."

"Know-all," Carson muttered as he chased them out of his infirmary.

** EPILOGUE **

Colonel Carter walked past one of the storage rooms at Stargate Command, noticing Sergeant Siler going over some packaged server towers. He was checking off items on a list on his clipboard. She could hear him mutter to himself as he went over the stock ready to be beamed aboard the Daedalus hovering in orbit.

"Ten server towers. That's the fourth time this year. How big is that Lantean database?"​

Comment

OMFG, FH!

That was some peak comedy right there! *wipes tears*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

OMG Falcon Horus! That chapter was INSANE! Of course, OF COURSE Laura and Carson would in the thick of it!

Comment

JT originally wrote it as a dialogue between Carson and Elizabeth but due to obvious continuity reasons I had to bring in Laura instead.

Also, can't quite believe where this Office Saga has been going.
                        To think it all started with yours truly needing to vent some frustrations.

Comment

It's Superbowl Sunday!! I've decided to root for the 49ers, just to be in line with the rest of the family. But I won't be upset either way. I'll be spending the first half at my brother's (snacks!! ) , then leaving at halftime to go home. Halftime is Usher. Not my speed.

JT originally wrote it as a dialogue between Carson and Elizabeth but due to obvious continuity reasons I had to bring in Laura instead.

Some extra Laura is ALWAYS a good thing!!

We appreciate your frustrations.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

It's Superbowl Sunday!! I've decided to root for the 49ers, just to be in line with the rest of the family. But I won't be upset either way. I'll be spending the first half at my brother's (snacks!! ) , then leaving at halftime to go home. Halftime is Usher. Not my speed.

Meh, not mine, either. I imagine more people will be watching for potential Taylor Swift sightings anyway.

There's no such thing as too much Laura being Laura!

Comment

They are a bottomless source of inspiration, one might say.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

They are a bottomless source of inspiration, one might say.
                                And certainly therapeutic, I'll bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X