No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday, and to my fellow Americans, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      We're all allowed some laziness. I hope you enjoyed it!!
      You betcha I did!

On top of fireworks, we had a thunderstorm roll in that woke me up around 1am, on the rare night that I was actually asleep at 1am.
      Natural fireworks! Sorry it disturbed your sleep, though.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy 4th of July for y'all 'Mericans!

Our extra living space now has a floor and from thursday onwards electricity and light so we can finally start using the airconditioning downstairs. A bit after the fact, since the heatwave was two weeks ago, but I'm not complaining.

Also, counting down to my 3 weeks off which doesn't start until next week... but it's only 8 more workdays.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Happy 4th of July for y'all 'Mericans!

Our extra living space now has a floor and from thursday onwards electricity and light so we can finally start using the airconditioning downstairs. A bit after the fact, since the heatwave was two weeks ago, but I'm not complaining.

Also, counting down to my 3 weeks off which doesn't start until next week... but it's only 8 more workdays.
          Hooray for progress on the house! Plus, now you're prepared for the next heatwave.

And yay vacay!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, it's definitely summer around here now. Today it got to 90 F, and it's supposed to be mid-80s at least for the rest of the week.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Natural fireworks! Sorry it disturbed your sleep, though.
            Thanks. My sleep schedule is so messed up these days, it's not even a schedule any more.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus

Nice!! To both things!!​

Comment

So many fireworks! I’m glad we had some rain.

I finished my kitchen! I haven’t put back in all the decor, but I did post some pictures. My green cabinets look so green in photos, it’s more mellow most of the time but I love it when it looks all bright and vivid green too. My child says it’s because I’m weird lol.

FH- 3 weeks vacation is fantastic! I’m jealous in the best kind of way. That is so awesome for you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Well, it's definitely summer around here now. Today it got to 90 F, and it's supposed to be mid-80s at least for the rest of the week.

Yuck! We've been hitting low 80s for the last couple of days...not my idea of fun either.

Thanks. My sleep schedule is so messed up these days, it's not even a schedule any more.
                Oh dear.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                I finished my kitchen! I haven’t put back in all the decor, but I did post some pictures. My green cabinets look so green in photos, it’s more mellow most of the time but I love it when it looks all bright and vivid green too. My child says it’s because I’m weird lol.
                I saw the pics! It's beautiful! And hey, green is awesome. ​​​​​​​

Comment

That's a yes on electricity but a no on light and airco.
                  Lights weren't installed and airco has yet to be attached to the electrical wiring.

Also, our lights will be operated over a wifi connection... I see this going pearshaped. I wonder if I can hack the system.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

That's a yes on electricity but a no on light and airco.
                    Lights weren't installed and airco has yet to be attached to the electrical wiring.
                    Booo! *hisses* That's not nice!

Also, our lights will be operated over a wifi connection... I see this going pearshaped. I wonder if I can hack the system.
                    When AI Attacks!

Comment

We haz lights!

Now to call the furniture store where we bought a sofa set back in ... err... March (I think)... which they claimed would be delivered around May but turned out the second week of April which resulted in a "Err... no can't do, pals!"

They probably put in a corner in storage and have to go look for it under some dust.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

We haz lights!
                        Hooray! One down, one to go!

Now to call the furniture store where we bought a sofa set back in ... err... March (I think)... which they claimed would be delivered around May but turned out the second week of April which resulted in a "Err... no can't do, pals!"

They probably put in a corner in storage and have to go look for it under some dust.
                        Oh dear...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Ola!

As my sister and I struggled to assemble our new parasol, we received word that my youngest cousin got engaged. Since it is the first wedding in the family among the cousins, it's a joyous occasion and thus the first reaction of both my sister and the other cousins was, "With an actual wedding party, right?".

Then we realized to our utter horror it also meant buying something to wear to that feast. Not exactly our favorite occupation.

Comment

I'm having fic withdrawal as AO3 has been down for some time now. Damn hackers.

Ola!

As my sister and I struggled to assemble our new parasol, we received word that my youngest cousin got engaged. Since it is the first wedding in the family among the cousins, it's a joyous occasion and thus the first reaction of both my sister and the other cousins was, "With an actual wedding party, right?".

Then we realized to our utter horror it also meant buying something to wear to that feast. Not exactly our favorite occupation.
                                I hear you on that. I enjoy looking at formal clothes, but not so much actually wearing them.

Although, when I was at my skinniest a few years ago, I bought a little black dress that was super adorable. But then I never found an occasion to wear it to.

Comment

Working...
                                X