No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Thursday and MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    No idea. He's an independant contractor so their hours tend to vary.
    I think it depends on how much headway he's making.

Today he came by to outline the areas that need altering so now there's the outline of a terrace in our yard and our neighbor asked us what it was for. It wasn't until much later (when it was too late) that I came up with the idea that I should have told him it was a small swimmingpool.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love it! That would've been a fun joke!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Today was warm... so most of the day was spent lying around in the sun and finished it with a walk at the zoo, and solving an escape puzzle, which we finished in under 30 minutes since we fairly quickly saw the pattern of the solution without having to actually solve all the puzzles hidden inside it.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Happy May the 4th to all!!

I saw "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret." It was okay. Definitely a chick flick. And it was set in 1970 so it was before my time. I saw it with my older sister and her friends and they all enjoyed it. Definitely would be fine to stream instead of see in the theater. (Never mind that my sister and her friends were annoying again).

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
        JT2 were they black beans enchiladas? I love black beans in all tacos burritos quesadillas.Lol at the accidental twinning.
        No, they were filled with beef (usually they do chicken which I prefer) and just some beans added in.

I had some chicken enchiladas today at a good local Mexican place. Mmmmm...

Comment

Day late, sorry Rmw1wRG.gif
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and BEWARE THE REVENGE OF THE FIFTH!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Had an amusing time with the dudes coming in to build our terrace.

At one point one of them managed to get a piece of wire stuck in the spindle system of the scaling line and the other one instructed him to get it unwired, while I was inside laughing out loud.

Then a few minutes later the same one who got the wire stuck had to reposition the little dumptruck and I heard him make the beeping-sound one such large-scale truck makes when it reverses, and a bit after that heard him go "wow wow wow not so close!". Turned out that the other one wasn't lifting his bucket high enough to dump the dirt into the dumptruck so he grazed the side of the truck.

Fun day watching the lads work, though they both did a good job so far.

Also, the guy in charge of wiring up the electricity grid has a hilarious tagline for his company: "Jess'Electric, Shockingly good service".

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Had an amusing time with the dudes coming in to build our terrace.

At one point one of them managed to get a piece of wire stuck in the spindle system of the scaling line and the other one instructed him to get it unwired, while I was inside laughing out loud.

Then a few minutes later the same one who got the wire stuck had to reposition the little dumptruck and I heard him make the beeping-sound one such large-scale truck makes when it reverses, and a bit after that heard him go "wow wow wow not so close!". Turned out that the other one wasn't lifting his bucket high enough to dump the dirt into the dumptruck so he grazed the side of the truck.

Fun day watching the lads work, though they both did a good job so far.

Also, the guy in charge of wiring up the electricity grid has a hilarious tagline for his company: "Jess'Electric, Shockingly good service".
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Nothing like some good ol' accidental entertainment to keep one amused!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Shockingly good service, lol. Genius, that would be hard to forget.

I took the jeep to some of my favorite places this weekend and caught up with The Ark. it is not well reviewed on IMDb but it’s grown on me. I wasn’t sure I wanted to go there because, well SyFy, but Glassner is the only Stargate producer/director I know of working on this show. It did get renewed for a second season.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I took the jeep to some of my favorite places this weekend and caught up with The Ark. it is not well reviewed on IMDb but it’s grown on me. I wasn’t sure I wanted to go there because, well SyFy, but Glassner is the only Stargate producer/director I know of working on this show. It did get renewed for a second season.
                      I tried to watch a couple of episodes but had trouble getting into it, probably because I'd missed the first couple of episodes. The premise looks interesting though, so I'm hoping SyFy reruns it, because I'm not signing up for another streaming service right now.

Comment

I have Xfinity cable still- I know, but my work covers my cable/internet bundle- and so I could stream all episodes on that. Some channels only have the most recent two shows available free so I was happily surprised. It had plenty of predictable tropes, and had it been playing during the BSG stargate days I’m not sure I would have stayed with it, but it had its moments. Plus a a very handsome Scottish navigator, not that I kept watching for his shirtless scenes

Comment

Well I finally started my new medicine for psoriatic arthritis. You only take it once a week, but since it only comes in one dosage I have to take 6 of them at a time. The doctor said it would take 1-2 months for it to fully kick in, so I can't tell anything now. But I didn't have any bad initial side effects, and I'm counting that as a win.

I have Xfinity cable still- I know, but my work covers my cable/internet bundle- and so I could stream all episodes on that. Some channels only have the most recent two shows available free so I was happily surprised. It had plenty of predictable tropes, and had it been playing during the BSG stargate days I’m not sure I would have stayed with it, but it had its moments. Plus a a very handsome Scottish navigator, not that I kept watching for his shirtless scenes

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Well I finally started my new medicine for psoriatic arthritis. You only take it once a week, but since it only comes in one dosage I have to take 6 of them at a time. The doctor said it would take 1-2 months for it to fully kick in, so I can't tell anything now. But I didn't have any bad initial side effects, and I'm counting that as a win.
                            Definitely sounds like a win to me!

Comment

Popping pills like a pro! I hope they work.

Comment

*sighs relieved*

Thought I'd lost a chapter from my Office Saga.
                                Thought I'd left it on my worklaptop -- the one that no longer is mine.

BUT luckily I found it on my personal laptop.

Comment

Working...
                                X