No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how is your cough? Are you sleeping OK with the medicine?
    If you can't go on your trip, will Pat McRock & Josephine still be able to go?
    Last edited by Who Knows; 20 October 2022, 03:24 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I still have to watch it.
      I still have to catch up on all the Marvel shows.

I'm currently watching ... or trying to watch Star Trek Enterprise for the first time, with the dude who played Michael Kenmore in SGA. I kinda like his character and Phlox (?) is fun too. Obviously, so is the dog. But whomever decided on that horrible intro tune, they should be shot.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The intro for Star Trek Enterprise is indeed awful.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            So how is your cough? Are you sleeping OK with the medicine?
            If you can't go on your trip, will Pat McRock & Josephine still be able to go?
            I have managed to sleep through the night for the past 3 nights, each night waking up an hour later so started around 3.30. This morning it was nearly 6am when I started coughing again.

I am going on my trip...and Pat and Josephine are already safely tucked away.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I have managed to sleep through the night for the past 3 nights, each night waking up an hour later so started around 3.30. This morning it was nearly 6am when I started coughing again.

I am going on my trip...and Pat and Josephine are already safely tucked away.
              Major yay for the cough making its exit (even if it's a little slow), and big big YAY for vacay time! Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Thanks to all of you for your concern! I didn't catch the "just a cold". I did get some weird GI thing that was truly awful but it seems to be going away.

FH - glad you're starting to do a little better. So sorry you had such a hard time, though.

Comment

Pumpkin carving tomorrow...

...and then there will be pumpkin-soup.

Comment

I still have to watch it.

I'm currently watching ... or trying to watch Star Trek Enterprise for the first time, with the dude who played Michael Kenmore in SGA. I kinda like his character and Phlox (?) is fun too. Obviously, so is the dog. But whomever decided on that horrible intro tune, they should be shot.
                    Yeah.... there's a reason it's my personal least favorite Star Trek show of all time.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Thanks to all of you for your concern! I didn't catch the "just a cold". I did get some weird GI thing that was truly awful but it seems to be going away.
                      Well, at least it wasn't covid! Glad it's going away and you'll be able to do your tests on schedule!

Pumpkin carving tomorrow...

...and then there will be pumpkin-soup.
                      Sounds yummy!

And now, on to this week's College Football Roundup! It was a mixed bag this week, as USC had a bye, Tennessee beat UT Martin 65-24, Rhode Island beat Monmouth 48-46, but the Atlantis Cup teams both crashed and burned as Navy fell to Houston 38-20, and Air Force fell to Boise State 19-14. On to next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Sounds yummy!
                        It better be cause I had to get knee-deep in pumpkin guts for it.

...Air Force fell to Boise State 19-14.
                        So close.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It better be cause I had to get knee-deep in pumpkin guts for it.

Comment

Well, at least it wasn't covid! Glad it's going away and you'll be able to do your tests on schedule!
                            Thanks! I had my test yesterday. I should get the results in a few days. Since it was a Sunday, the normal entrance was closed so I had to go to another entrance and go through a freaking maze to find the MRI testing place. Thankfully someone walked me there because I never would have found it. On the way out, I was able to reverse the way back.... thankfully there were lots of signs!! I am directionally challenged.

Rhode Island beat Monmouth 48-46
                            Yikes! I'm thinking both teams had some trouble with their defense!!!

Comment

Yikes, I hope everyone is feeling better. I camped this weekend and have the sniffles but fairly certain I haz thee allergies.

I really need to get to Costco for cookies! I’ve been stalking Aldi social for the cheese advent calendar release date too

Turned in my giant project of the term, fingers crossed.And planning my fall 2023 trip (i already have my winter and spring trip planned, I have a problem I know). I’m looking at 10 days in the southwest and realized Colorado Springs isn’t out of the question. Could fit it in between Taos and Moab. Hmmmm. Pretty sure the gate is locked at Cheyenne Mountain, but maybe a visit to the Garden of the Gods?

Comment

The weather has started to get wintry here. Today was pretty cold and windy.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X