Clear All

Online?

Or server still busy...?

*hits send*

--- no error!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Online?

Or server still busy...?

*hits send*

--- no error!
      OMG, it actually works today! Will the wonders never cease?

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Where do I get those? I have some other stuff stored in tubs.
      Sorry it took so long, as you've probably noticed, GW's been having indigestion again... Here's a few links...

Office Depot

Walmart

ULINE

Good luck!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello!

and now waits to see if it posts…

Comment

I think Gateworld needs a ZPM-boost.

Comment

I think Gateworld needs a ZPM-boost.
            That's the problem! Sheppard has gone around and turned off all the naqueda generators ala The Eye.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

That's the problem! Sheppard has gone around and turned off all the naqueda generators ala The Eye.
              I'm glad you thought it was Sheppard and not a certain Lemming chewing through some wiring again.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

GW's up! Well, if you're seeing this message, it means my post got through.

I'm glad you thought it was Sheppard and not a certain Lemming chewing through some wiring again.
                Maybe it's the Wraith trying to sabotage things again...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

(Let's see if the forum allows me to post this today.... it wouldn't let me yesterday)

I always assume a little Lemming has done it first! Those pesky little Lemmings!! I better put out some sugar for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Maybe it's the Wraith trying to sabotage things again...
                    You know what that means.... better try the John Sheppard method of computer repair and turn it off and on again.

Comment

It has a mind of its own.
                      Sometimes I click on my bookmark & straight away "Server Busy, try again later", so I go away and clean out the cache & come back, same message.
                      Sometimes the site comes up good, so I go to login, and "Server busy, try again later"
                      Sometimes the site comes up, I login, read a post on a forum, backtrack out of the forum without comment, and "Server busy. try again later" Or maybe it actually behaves & I can read another post in another forum.
                      Or if it is really good, I can go into a form, read a post & write a reply. Hit "Post Reply" and
                      "Server busy, try again later"

Now we see if this will post.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        You know what that means.... better try the John Sheppard method of computer repair and turn it off and on again.
                        Or, you know, just hit it...

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                        Now we see if this will post.
                        So far, so good!

Comment

In the Ask the Moderators thread, the below was posted:

Greg is aware of some ongoing server error and access issues with the forum, but TBH I've had problems reproducing errors on my end. For the last week+ every time I visit the forum loads, and posting seems to work as normal.

If folks are still having consistent issues browsing, logging in, posting, etc. please e-mail me a screencap or two at: [email protected]. I'll pass them on to Greg and see if we can finally get it sorted! Sorry for the hassle.

~Darren
                          So it sounds like no changes have been made, so any forum being up I'm going to call on behalf of "luck" and not a fix.

And I suggest we all send the "server is busy" message to that email address when it happens, just to prove it to Darren.

Comment

And I was right. Site was just down again for a few minutes. Email sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Or, you know, just hit it...
                              I was under the impression that this was Sheppard's preferred solution.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

And if you're seeing this, the forum is working!

I was under the impression that this was Sheppard's preferred solution.
                                Hit it, kick it, shoot it (oh wait, that's probably Ronon's preferred solution... )

Comment

Working...
                                X