Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

It's finished and since yesterday sitting above the TV, where Arwen's sword... wait a minute, where did my sister leave the sword? ... (note to self: ask her)... so anyway, it's now in it's final resting place.

Titanic @ Instagram
    Just be careful sitting down anywhere till you find out where she put it, or you could rise to great heights

Arwen's Sword was in its final resting place till the Titanic sailed in. Now, .... if Lego brings out Atlantis ........ ??
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It's finished and since yesterday sitting above the TV, where Arwen's sword... wait a minute, where did my sister leave the sword? ... (note to self: ask her)... so anyway, it's now in it's final resting place.

Titanic @ Instagram
      Sweet! It looks great! As for the sword...have you checked any giant rocks in the area?

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
      Got my stitches trimmed up. Apparently they are dissolvable, so their state of general unruliness was not on me, lol. Back to work tomorrow but only for a few hours each day until next week. My eyes are still not so good with extended screen or book time, but at least now you have to look closely before you’d hypothesize I’ve been in a bar fight. I looked like a cross between Frankenstein and David Bowie for a few days there.
      So glad everything went well and you're on the mend! And LOL at the Frankenstein-David Bowie comparison.

it was over 70 degrees here today, which means a heck of a storm is now heading my way. I have a line of giant cedar trees just behind my house and they are already groaning as the wind picks up. I think it will be a bit of a scary day tomorrow.
      Yeah, that was us on Sunday. Screaming winds that shook the house.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes! It’s helped keep my spirits up and keep a sense of humor about it all, that’s for sure. It’s looking like the tornado watch zone is going to skirt under us, so I’m hoping for a tornado alarm free night. So much crazy weather all over this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
          Just be careful sitting down anywhere till you find out where she put it, or you could rise to great heights

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
          Arwen's Sword was in its final resting place till the Titanic sailed in. Now, .... if Lego brings out Atlantis ........ ??
          I will have a serious available-space problem.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Sweet! It looks great! As for the sword...have you checked any giant rocks in the area?

She put it in my room where I walked by it several times afterwards and didn't even see it. Meaning I should do some cleaning and/or decluttering.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Thanks for all the well wishes! It’s helped keep my spirits up and keep a sense of humor about it all, that’s for sure. It’s looking like the tornado watch zone is going to skirt under us, so I’m hoping for a tornado alarm free night. So much crazy weather all over this week.
            Crazy is right. And speaking of fluffy, we got another two inches of snow last night. Thankfully, the temperatures are continuing to go up so hopefully we should be able to get out in a couple of days to go grocery shopping.

She put it in my room where I walked by it several times afterwards and didn't even see it. Meaning I should do some cleaning and/or decluttering.
            Whoops!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and Happy New Year's Eve!

Comment

I'm so bummed out about Betty White dying. One last crappy thing to happen in 2021.

ZA, glad to hear you're doing well.

Happy New Years to you all!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  I'm so bummed out about Betty White dying. One last crappy thing to happen in 2021.
                  That. SUCKED. As if 2021 wasn't enough of a black hole.

May it be that 2022 will finally be better.

Comment

I was literally going "NOOOOOOOOO!! COME ON!!!" ... and then hoped TMZ was wrong, but then others started to tweet about it and then George Takei too and I felt like White's passing was that final 2021 middlefinger I did not need.

Damn it!!

However, new year, new opportunities and hopefully we can get past corona at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      That. SUCKED. As if 2021 wasn't enough of a black hole.
                      Exactly!! I hope they still do the 100th birthday TV special about her. It's funny how each generation has their own favorites of hers. My sister, who is a boomer, was telling me how great she was on Mary Tyler Moore. I'm Gen X and I loved her from Golden Girls. She certainly had a long career.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                      However, new year, new opportunities and hopefully we can get past corona at some point.
                      Yes, please!!

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a delightfully Lazy Sunday!

It can't come soon enough. *nods firmly*

Comment

Well, the Patriots won (50-10!!) and the Raiders also won today. The Patriots have clinched a place in the playoffs and the Raiders will too if they can win next week. I just hope they don't end up playing each other at some point. That's when my loyalties become divided. I don't know if that's even possible with their current standings, though. And the Raiders have a tough game next week.

The real story of pro-football this week was a Tampa Bay player who, after being benched, took his uniform off and walked out of the stadium in the middle of a play.

Comment

Happy belated New Year! It was 78 degrees on the 1st, tornado watch all day for the second, and the third has brought a winter storm, though odds are it’ll be more like a winter slush by tomorrow evening. It’s like the weather is trying to distract everyone from all the other crazy news. It’s kinda working.

Comment

It was a balmy 14°Celsius yesterday and we had a thunderstorm closing the day. Today it's still 11°Celsius.
                              These are temperatures normal for an early Spring not start of Winter. I'm peeved that once again there will be no snow on my birthday -- on top of which I have to work cause my colleague said it would be too busy this week to take time off, then suddenly changed her mind last week -- LAST WEEK -- and now I'll be pissed the rest of the week cause now I'm obviously fully booked so no time to change it to time off.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Well, the Patriots won (50-10!!) and the Raiders also won today. The Patriots have clinched a place in the playoffs and the Raiders will too if they can win next week. I just hope they don't end up playing each other at some point. That's when my loyalties become divided. I don't know if that's even possible with their current standings, though. And the Raiders have a tough game next week.

The real story of pro-football this week was a Tampa Bay player who, after being benched, took his uniform off and walked out of the stadium in the middle of a play.
                                Guess it finally became the No Fun League for him...

Happy belated New Year! It was 78 degrees on the 1st, tornado watch all day for the second, and the third has brought a winter storm, though odds are it’ll be more like a winter slush by tomorrow evening. It’s like the weather is trying to distract everyone from all the other crazy news. It’s kinda working. ​​
                                That's certainly happening out here...it's nothing but weather news. First all the snow, now the rain and wind and the huge thaw and flooding flooding flooding. ​​

It was a balmy 14°Celsius yesterday and we had a thunderstorm closing the day. Today it's still 11°Celsius.
                                These are temperatures normal for an early Spring not start of Winter. I'm peeved that once again there will be no snow on my birthday -- on top of which I have to work cause my colleague said it would be too busy this week to take time off, then suddenly changed her mind last week -- LAST WEEK -- and now I'll be pissed the rest of the week cause now I'm obviously fully booked so no time to change it to time off.
                                Ugh, how rude of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X