No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh hey, it's Torri's birthday today!!
    ZOMG, so it is! Happy (Belated) Birthday, Torri!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Another crazy raiding party supply run today! But I survived and I'm ready to hunker down for the holidays, LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well the job didn't come through and tomorrow is my last day. I just signed my severance agreement. *sigh*

Comment

So sorry to hear this JT-2 But maybe it is for the best & you are now free to find a better job.
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Well the job didn't come through and tomorrow is my last day. I just signed my severance agreement. *sigh*
            Well, cr*p. I'm sorry to see that. *hugs* Given what you told us about who your new boss would have been, it's probably a blessing in disguise, but still, that sucks. *moar hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
              So sorry to hear this JT-2 But maybe it is for the best & you are now free to find a better job.
              Originally posted by Scary Kitty
              Well, cr*p. I'm sorry to see that. *hugs* Given what you told us about who your new boss would have been, it's probably a blessing in disguise, but still, that sucks. *moar hugs*
              Thanks to you both. Yes, hopefully it is all for the best. We shall see.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Damn unemployment site. I answered a question wrong and now it won't let me submit my claim online. I have to call. And I've heard horror stories about my state's phone line for that. Grrrrrr.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to Navy in today's Army-Navy rivalry game!

Damn unemployment site. I answered a question wrong and now it won't let me submit my claim online. I have to call. And I've heard horror stories about my state's phone line for that. Grrrrrr.
                    Ugh! Damn government-run anything. Inefficient, ineffective dumpster fires. *hugs you* I hope you can get it sorted out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Ugh! Damn government-run anything. Inefficient, ineffective dumpster fires. *hugs you* I hope you can get it sorted out soon.

It's why I just laugh at people who spout government conspiracies. Do you really think this government could do something as well as faking the moon landing? Our government??

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

It's why I just laugh at people who spout government conspiracies. Do you really think this government could do something as well as faking the moon landing? Our government??
                        Yeah, they'd need outside help, and that leaves WAAAYYYY too much potential for spolier leaks, LOL!

And in this week's College Football Roundup, Navy beat Army in the annual Army-Navy rivalry game 17-13. Congrats to the Midshipmen, and on to BOWL SEASON!

Comment

The Raiders had their @sses handed to them by the Chiefs - 9 to 48. I turned it off at 0 to 21.

Patriots had the week off so they couldn't disappoint me. Hey, you gotta take what victories you can.

Comment

The Raiders had their @sses handed to them by the Chiefs - 9 to 48. I turned it off at 0 to 21.
                            Ouch!!

Also... *steals line* ... Happy cannon Monday !! It better be a blast cause I'm fairly certain canon is with one N only.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Patriots had the week off so they couldn't disappoint me. Hey, you gotta take what victories you can.
                              Always a good motto to live by.
                              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Also... *steals line* ... Happy cannon Monday !! It better be a blast cause I'm fairly certain canon is with one N only.
                              You are indeed correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                You are indeed correct.
                                LOL!! I really am off to a good start this week.

I also keep singing "Deck the halls with balls and glory..." so it fits.
                                I can't tell you why I sing it like that, but that's how it goes now.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X