No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and to those in the US, Happy Independence Day!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The Tour de France delivered majestically today... Dylan Teuns, one of the Belgian riders, won today's stage and my favorite, the Belgian Champion, is still 2nd in the all-round chart. Only 1:38 behind the number 1. He won't take the yellow jersey (and he even jokes about that) but that's a brilliant position to be in. Would be cool if he can keep that position until the end.
    Yay! That's so awesome!

My other favorite, the tiny Australian sprinter Caleb Ewan, crashed in the sprint to the finish during the 2nd stage, and broke his shoulder.
    Ouch! Oh, that sucks.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there goes any hope of having a Belgian in the Top 10 of the TdF.

*snort*

Yup, we're doing great.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Gosh, this weather is so depressing...

Saw a cartoon this morning with a Belgian weather pie chart from one of our cartoonists. It had 1/4 that said "autumn" and the rest was filled as "rain season" ... and he isn't wrong.

My cat keeps wondering why there's water falling from the sky and he keeps meowing at the door so that I will open it for him and then he realizes it's wet and he won't go outside but I can't close the door either cause he wants to go outside ... but it's wet. It's a never ending circle basically.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Gosh, this weather is so depressing...

Saw a cartoon this morning with a Belgian weather pie chart from one of our cartoonists. It had 1/4 that said "autumn" and the rest was filled as "rain season" ... and he isn't wrong.

My cat keeps wondering why there's water falling from the sky and he keeps meowing at the door so that I will open it for him and then he realizes it's wet and he won't go outside but I can't close the door either cause he wants to go outside ... but it's wet. It's a never ending circle basically.
          LOL! Poor kitty!

Sure wish we could get some rain out here...the 10-day forecast shows nothing but sun, sun, sun. Summer is definitely here.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have an Amazon Prime trial. So... I'm watching Good Omens.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Good choice! There's gonna be a season 2.

I've only seen 2 episodes (I don't have Amazon Prime -- my best friend does and there's a pandemic so we haven't seen much of each other) but I have read the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Good choice!!! It was great!

Comment

Seems like JT's signature problem is now my problem... ... gone is my rainbow set... Then again, pride month is over too.

Anywho... Chapter 12 of the Office Saga awaits my attention...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Good evening!!

First layer of paint is on the wall of my Lemming-cave (by which I mean the attick). Only one small bit left that needs a first layer, then a second layer this weekend. Then the carpenter has to return to finish the flooring, and then we can start with finding furniture and then hopefully halfway august the grand opening.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Good evening!!

First layer of paint is on the wall of my Lemming-cave (by which I mean the attick). Only one small bit left that needs a first layer, then a second layer this weekend. Then the carpenter has to return to finish the flooring, and then we can start with finding furniture and then hopefully halfway august the grand opening.
                        Yay for the Lemming-cave! It's always nice to have a personal hideout from which to plot world domination.

Comment

My afternoon:

Doc- You have Achilles tendinitis in both feet. Off to physical therapy you go.

Me- Can I still go on walks and hikes?

Doc- *glances up to size me up* (don’t think he was impressed) Sure.

Me- I’m averaging 30 miles a week.

Doc- *puts down pen,blinks, and clears his throat* So, can you cut that in half, stay under 15?

Me- *smiles unconvincingly* Thinking-Erm, sure. Right after my 17 miler on Saturday. I got flaming azaleas to see, lol.

Getting old sucks, but it was fun to surprise the youngish doc. Good timing on my new iSUP tho. I can sit and paddle around all day.

Good evening!!

Sounds fantastic! I hope to see pics one day. I need a babe cave. Not as in me babe, hahaha, but all in honor of all the dreamy fandom fellas.

Comment

Revenge is best served cold so we MOWED THE GRASS AT 7PM (after work).

Also, no wonder my granddad was still fit in his late eighties, his lawnmower thinks its a formula one car.

Comment

Seems like JT's signature problem is now my problem... ... gone is my rainbow set... Then again, pride month is over too.

Anywho... Chapter 12 of the Office Saga awaits my attention...
                              Uh oh. I didn't mean for it to be contagious!!

Can't wait for the newest Office Saga!!

And that's awesome that you're almost done your room!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes
                              My afternoon:

Doc- You have Achilles tendinitis in both feet. Off to physical therapy you go.

Me- Can I still go on walks and hikes?

Doc- *glances up to size me up* (don’t think he was impressed) Sure.

Me- I’m averaging 30 miles a week.

Doc- *puts down pen,blinks, and clears his throat* So, can you cut that in half, stay under 15?

Me- *smiles unconvincingly* Thinking-Erm, sure. Right after my 17 miler on Saturday. I got flaming azaleas to see, lol.

Getting old sucks, but it was fun to surprise the youngish doc. Good timing on my new iSUP tho. I can sit and paddle around all day.
                              Good for you!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                                Always a plus!

Revenge is best served cold so we MOWED THE GRASS AT 7PM (after work).

Also, no wonder my granddad was still fit in his late eighties, his lawnmower thinks its a formula one car.
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! That's hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X