No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery Amazon delivery- a preorder I set up months ago. My prize? Supernatural tarot cards! I love them. Quality was more than I’d expected. I wish they had them for SGA. Several months from now I’ll have some more surprise gifts to myself. I preordered some Marvel funko figures from the recent shows. Instagram was not good for my wallet this week. Think I may need some new shelves, lol.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Got my shot. Arm is sore. Other than that, it's all good.

Excellent! Nothing like a little vengeance-fueled writing to brighten your day!

I can totally see that!
    Yay for vaccine! And it’s funny how strongly I’m drawn to lemons now. Salt and pepper shakers, kitchen towels, other randomness. I mean, lemons are cute and cheery of course, but bring smiles because they make me think of McKay. And his pouting

Comment

Excellent! Nothing like a little vengeance-fueled writing to brighten your day!
      It may or may not involve physical violence... ...since one of the adjustments from last week, completely messed up the layout of a lot of the outgoing letters and forms. So I have to go through each individually to check how much the layout shifted and I'm talking close to 200 separate files.

I'm not amused.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Got my shot. Arm is sore. Other than that, it's all good.
        Good for you!! The swelling in my arm _finally_ went away. I hit it by accident one time. Many curse words were said.

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes
        Mystery Amazon delivery- a preorder I set up months ago. My prize? Supernatural tarot cards! I love them. Quality was more than I’d expected. I wish they had them for SGA. Several months from now I’ll have some more surprise gifts to myself. I preordered some Marvel funko figures from the recent shows. Instagram was not good for my wallet this week. Think I may need some new shelves, lol.

I've been on a clothing kick myself. I've bought 5 different cute t-shirts in the last 2 weeks, as well as 2 normal shirts. I never go anywhere so I really didn't need them. But the cute t-shirts are so cute! The one I'm wearing now has a cartoon Darth Vader and says "Don't make me destroy you". I have one that says "Me? Sarcastic? Never", and one that has a cat with a bloody knife that says "What?"

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
        It may or may not involve physical violence... ...since one of the adjustments from last week, completely messed up the layout of a lot of the outgoing letters and forms. So I have to go through each individually to check how much the layout shifted and I'm talking close to 200 separate files.

I'm not amused.
        That stinks!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I've been on a clothing kick myself. I've bought 5 different cute t-shirts in the last 2 weeks, as well as 2 normal shirts. I never go anywhere so I really didn't need them. But the cute t-shirts are so cute! The one I'm wearing now has a cartoon Darth Vader and says "Don't make me destroy you". I have one that says "Me? Sarcastic? Never", and one that has a cat with a bloody knife that says "What?"
          By any chance shirts from Teeturtle?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

By any chance shirts from Teeturtle?
            A few of them are, yes!!

Comment

A few of them are, yes!!

I'm a big Teeturtle fan!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                Mystery Amazon delivery- a preorder I set up months ago. My prize? Supernatural tarot cards! I love them. Quality was more than I'd expected. I wish they had them for SGA. Several months from now I'll have some more surprise gifts to myself. I preordered some Marvel funko figures from the recent shows. Instagram was not good for my wallet this week. Think I may need some new shelves, lol.
                Yeah, I've been stalking eBay for a few things I've wanted for a while and they finally started showing up...more shelves, indeed.

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                Yay for vaccine! And it's funny how strongly I'm drawn to lemons now. Salt and pepper shakers, kitchen towels, other randomness. I mean, lemons are cute and cheery of course, but bring smiles because they make me think of McKay. And his pouting

I'm not amused.
                I’m reminded of a line from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie): Kill them a lot!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm a big Teeturtle fan!
                  Me too! Not only are their designs awesome, but the shirts are very soft and comfy.

Comment

I’m reminded of a line from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie): Kill them a lot!
                    A lot more than a lot.

My best friend is also one of my colleagues ... I told her about it earlier in a videocall and she wondered whether the other colleague was now very friendly. Told her I didn't tell him cause he would a) panic (his nickname isn't Panic Patrick for nothing), b) ask me every 5 minutes how I'm getting along and thereby interrupt me, or c) panic and tell everyone that the documents were down (they're not -- just might not look OK).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

A lot more than a lot.

My best friend is also one of my colleagues ... I told her about it earlier in a videocall and she wondered whether the other colleague was now very friendly. Told her I didn't tell him cause he would a) panic (his nickname isn't Panic Patrick for nothing), b) ask me every 5 minutes how I'm getting along and thereby interrupt me, or c) panic and tell everyone that the documents were down (they're not -- just might not look OK).
                      Oh geeze. Yeah, definitely best not to tell him if those are the possible outcomes.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey everybody! Just checking in. Still alive! I got my first Moderna shot and get the 2nd one next Sunday. I’ve already taken Monday off in an abundance of caution. And summer is in full swing here in Florida, so yay.

Hope everybody else is doing well too!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Hey everybody! Just checking in. Still alive! I got my first Moderna shot and get the 2nd one next Sunday. I’ve already taken Monday off in an abundance of caution. And summer is in full swing here in Florida, so yay.

Hope everybody else is doing well too!
                          Hey, you! Why did you change your name on Tumblr? My small little confused brain can't process that.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hey everybody! Just checking in. Still alive! I got my first Moderna shot and get the 2nd one next Sunday. I’ve already taken Monday off in an abundance of caution.
                            Heya there, long time no see! *hugs*

Yeah, everyone keeps saying the second shot is the one that really hits you, and I'm wondering if I'm just going to go back to bed after I get mine.

And summer is in full swing here in Florida, so yay.
                            Don'tcha just LOVE tourist season?

Comment

Hi back SK! *hugs back*

Hey, you! Why did you change your name on Tumblr? My small little confused brain can't process that.
                              If it makes you feel better, I forget half the time myself I originally made the username when I was, like, 20 and I was just ready for a change

Comment

Hi back SK! *hugs back*

If it makes you feel better, I forget half the time myself I originally made the username when I was, like, 20 and I was just ready for a change
                                I understand. Every once in awhile I consider changing my name here to match my name everywhere else (mathgirl24). But I like the fact that it confuses people in the beginning, thinking I might ship John/Teyla then I live here.

Comment

Working...
                                X