No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    VT has also bowed out of a bowl game thus ending the longest streak in the nation with 27 bowl appearances. I think they should just give everybody a free pass this year and not count 2020. They already waved the 6 win requirement, so why not.
    Hmm, I could go for that.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love it. Diplomacy has got to be the worst job ever.
      I like to think that between Kavanaugh and some world leader, Elizabeth would definitely choose the world leader, no matter who it is.

Maybe Ronon should be the one to tell Kavanaugh... mmm... damn, didn't think of that.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and a Merry Christmas Eve to you all!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I like to think that between Kavanaugh and some world leader, Elizabeth would definitely choose the world leader, no matter who it is.

Maybe Ronon should be the one to tell Kavanaugh... mmm... damn, didn't think of that.
        Heh! No reason why that can't be in the next chapter...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to everyone. We're heading over shortly to spend tonight and tomorrow with the twins. We have a car load of presents, both ours and my SIL's who sends her gifts here. I'm thinking that's to take advantage of my superior wrapping skillz huge collection of gift bags. It's raining and windy, so getting everything inside is going to be fun. I hope Santa doesn't blow away tonight.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to everyone. We're heading over shortly to spend tonight and tomorrow with the twins. We have a car load of presents, both ours and my SIL's who sends her gifts here. I'm thinking that's to take advantage of my superior wrapping skillz huge collection of gift bags. It's raining and windy, so getting everything inside is going to be fun. I hope Santa doesn't blow away tonight.
            LOL! Mad packing skillz! Have a good time and stay safe in the weather!

It's clear and dry (and cold!) right now, but it's going to warm up a little more overnight and we'll be getting rain starting tomorrow morning. A perfect Pacific Northwest Christmas! Including a cut-on-our-property Christmas tree that is plenty scraggly but at least has more needles than Charlie Brown's. Just call it the Feral Tree.

Speaking of Santa, NORAD's Santa Tracker is live!

Comment

My mad packing skillz are telling Amazon that the package I'm sending is a gift.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about christmas presents cause we don't celebrate it. I know, that's cheating a little.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Heh! No reason why that can't be in the next chapter...
              My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and a Merry Christmas to you all!

Comment

So we don't celebrate christmas, but Dad did come over for dinner, and we taught him how to play Super Mario on the Wii.

It's been a long time since we laughed so hard.
                  It felt good.

I was planning on watching all nine Star Wars movies but plans changed so we rescheduled to saturday and sunday. Considering both me and my sister fell asleep during Episode II and I fell asleep through Episode III -- yes, at the cinema --, we're in for some exciting hours.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Christmas was quiet at Casa Kitty, with the requisite season's eatings and movies, and all were well pleased. The expected rain came later than expected, but it was very nice to fall asleep to.

So we don't celebrate christmas, but Dad did come over for dinner, and we taught him how to play Super Mario on the Wii.

It's been a long time since we laughed so hard.
                    It felt good.
                    Sounds like a good time was had by all!

I was planning on watching all nine Star Wars movies but plans changed so we rescheduled to saturday and sunday. Considering both me and my sister fell asleep during Episode II and I fell asleep through Episode III -- yes, at the cinema --, we're in for some exciting hours.
                    LOL! Sounds like lots of coffee will be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      LOL! Sounds like lots of coffee will be needed.
                      Surprisingly, no coffee was needed, and what was even more weird is that my sister I thought the third film was better than the first, which is a total 180 cause -- you know -- falling asleep during it is not considered a great reference for a film.

Onwards to the rest tomorrow...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Surprisingly, no coffee was needed, and what was even more weird is that my sister I thought the third film was better than the first, which is a total 180 cause -- you know -- falling asleep during it is not considered a great reference for a film.

LOL! That must've been a good nap then.

Comment

I fell asleep during The Matrix in the theater and then again the first time we saw it at home. For years I let Mr. SR view those films alone until last year I decided I was going to watch if it killed me. I managed to enjoy all of them but still can't keep the "blue pill and the red pill" straight.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

..."blue pill and the red pill"...
                            There's a painkiller over here which looks exactly like the red pill from the Matrix and thus, even with a headache my inner voice will be quoting the Matrix back to me... every single time, and nope... I can't keep them apart either.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I fell asleep during The Matrix in the theater and then again the first time we saw it at home. For years I let Mr. SR view those films alone until last year I decided I was going to watch if it killed me. I managed to enjoy all of them but still can't keep the "blue pill and the red pill" straight.
                              There's a painkiller over here which looks exactly like the red pill from the Matrix and thus, even with a headache my inner voice will be quoting the Matrix back to me... every single time, and nope... I can't keep them apart either.
                              Oh good, I'm not the only one who can never remember which one is which!

Comment

Hope everyone had a great holiday! We had a white Christmas! For the first time in 10 years. The snow is only starting to melt in my yard today so I've had the most beautiful view from my desk.

I could never keep the Matrix pills sorted in my mind, but funny that I just saw an ad on Gaia for Escape the Matrix, which I believe is a show. I just got a subscription for Christmas (for yoga, but they have tons of things on the site/app) and haven't figured it all out yet, but I actually took a screen shot of the ad so I'd remember to watch later.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Working...
                                X