Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Let's hope the rest of the season goes well!
    The more wins the better, but I kinda like the balance of wins and losses they had last year. They took that whole "you win some and loose some" pretty literal.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      The more wins the better, but I kinda like the balance of wins and losses they had last year. They took that whole "you win some and loose some" pretty literal.
      LOL! Of course, the more wins, the (usually) better the bowl game you get in the postseason.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, don't worry... we're a country without a variety on streaming services. We are quite creative too.
        Tee-hee! Nothing wrong with being..... creative.

I could always wait for it to arrive on DVD, which I saw Neil Gaiman mentioning yesterday in twitter but then realised that it will arrive in the UK after the 31st of October so after Brexit... which will probably impede on buying anything from there as it will most likely be a no-deal and very hard Brexit.
        I've been following that whole thing a bit. What a mess!!

Oh, I also finished Casualties of War. Loved it from start to finish. Well worth the read.
        And there was John's butt/Elizabeth's desk OTP action!!

LOL!! Yeah, Scary Kitty is right.... you generally want them to win all the games.

This Sunday the NFL will start. Go Patriots!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey Southern Red, did you see Joe's Instagram account? Shirtless Joe.... mmmmm....

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Hey Southern Red, did you see Joe's Instagram account? Shirtless Joe.... mmmmm....
              Saw it myself, can confirm. And with power tools, too! Mmmmmm....

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Saw it myself, can confirm. And with power tools, too! Mmmmmm....
                Ohhh emmm geee. My neck about snapped as I did the double take at that Insta post. I thought it was a throwback at first. I love that he is being more active on social media. Crossing my fingers we'll continue seeing more of him, ahem...
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Ohhh emmm geee. My neck about snapped as I did the double take at that Insta post. I thought it was a throwback at first. I love that he is being more active on social media. Crossing my fingers we'll continue seeing more of him, ahem...
                  Pun not intended, right?

Comment

*runs to look* Oh my, but I have one question. What happened to all the chest hair?
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Speaking of Teh Pretteh...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      *runs to look* Oh my, but I have one question. What happened to all the chest hair?
                      My guess would be his chest hair completely silvered out? Mmmm, silver fox Sheppard...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Speaking of Teh Pretteh...

My guess would be his chest hair completely silvered out? Mmmm, silver fox Sheppard...
                        Oh yeah. I didn't consider that. Thanks for clearing that up.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Oh yeah. I didn't consider that. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Without further ado, here's this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech beat Old Dominion 31-17, USC beat Stanford 45-20, and both Air Force and Navy had byes this week. On to Week Three!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

FedCon in Germany (Bonn) has announced Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion, David Hewlett, David Nykl and Rachel Luttrell for their convention.

It's starting to look like the place I want to be on the 29th to 31st of May, 2020.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X