Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    Of course I forgive you. Even though this is the shortest month, it feels like the most birthdays happen this month. And the picture/caption of 'guilty looking John' makes up for everything.
    What do you mean, month? This WEEK has a billion. And yeah, I think that picture of John makes up for just about anything...
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I wonder if there was a significant event that usually occurs nine months before February, somewhere around June/July?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        I wonder if there was a significant event that usually occurs nine months before February, somewhere around June/July?
        Stargate (both of em) starting again on Sci Fi...

Although I dunno if that explains the phenomena we're discussing....

Comment

Ok, I'm not gonna say that I don't think there is the slightest possibility, and i knew this thread would pop up eventually, but... I don't think it's gonna happen. And as for a Sheppard/Teyler ship, it's sorta like a Carter/Teal'c ship, minus the gapping big hole in Teal'c . I guess the reason I'm so against this shipper is cause I like the idea of Sheppard and Chaya too much.
          WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

Originally posted by MylesSGC
            Ok, I'm not gonna say that I don't think there is the slightest possibility, and i knew this thread would pop up eventually, but... I don't think it's gonna happen. And as for a Sheppard/Teyler ship, it's sorta like a Carter/Teal'c ship, minus the gapping big hole in Teal'c . I guess the reason I'm so against this shipper is cause I like the idea of Sheppard and Chaya too much.
            So if this was in the SG-1 universe, it would be Sam and Orlin?

Maybe I'm biased, but Sheppard/Chaya seemed kinda contrived. But will reconsider if they bring her back and spend a little more time developing her beyond the episodic love interest.

Comment

Chaya was just a little indiscretion on Sheppard's part. I doubt she'll be back.

Still, welcome in MylesSGC. Would you care for a mint? How about petting our mascot, Jor?

a time to mourn

Comment

Thanks for sharing your views!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                  Chaya was just a little indiscretion on Sheppard's part. I doubt she'll be back.

Still, welcome in MylesSGC. Would you care for a mint? How about petting our mascot, Jor?
                  Now we all know that Chaya was only because Sheppard was on the couch for being a bad boy in Hot Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    becase I like how y'all analize things it's fun to watch you all and if teyla were to die or something I wouldn't be opposed to shep/weir (right now sheyla just works better IMHO) and I like goofing around also y'all said I could stay as long as I wasn't nasty about it. (it appears TPTB like Shwier better anyway) Have I been nasty? if I have please tell me how so I can correct it. (or if you want me to leave I will)
                    I'm happy for you to stay Gatelover. It's just too funny watching Jor chase you around!

Seriously.. you're welcome to stay as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Of course I forgive you. Even though this is the shortest month, it feels like the most birthdays happen this month. And the picture/caption of 'guilty looking John' makes up for everything.
                      I only remembered Mel's cos she like, reminded me, about a hundred times.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        I only remembered Mel's cos she like, reminded me, about a hundred times.
                        I did not, you wrote it down!
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                          So if this was in the SG-1 universe, it would be Sam and Orlin?
                          Hmm, yeh ok I see your point there. But... Orlin wasn't really part of a team, so it's not like they were workin together like Sam and Teal'c are.

Originally posted by Hatcheter

Even if Chaya isn't going to be back, you gotta admit it's infinatley more interesting Sheppard dating an Ancient, unless your an Ancient hater!?

Thanks Hatcheter, where do i get this mint from?
                          WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

Hmm, yeh ok I see your point there. But... Orlin wasn't really part of a team, so it's not like they were workin together like Sam and Teal'c are.

Even if Chaya isn't going to be back, you gotta admit it's infinatley more interesting Sheppard dating an Ancient, unless your an Ancient hater!?

I meant Orlin as Chaya's counterpart in the Milky Way. Sheppard would be Sam's and Teyla as Teal'c's.

Comment

*waves to MylesSGC*

I dunno...the more I learn about the Ancients the less I like them!!! But each to his or her own!!

I'll stick with my Sheppard/Weir though!! Hehe....but feel free to stay around and share your opinions !!

I liked the ep Chaya was in...lol...McKay and his "Kirk" thing was so funny!!

Comment

Oooh the reason I came here!!!

Merlin - Your new fan fic is very cute!!! I'm sure astro will post the link up here some time soon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X