No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all. I think my math test went well, but the one I'm really worried about is Saturday morning. Could you please send me some good thoughts for that one? I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Hey all. I think my math test went well, but the one I'm really worried about is Saturday morning. Could you please send me some good thoughts for that one? I appreciate it.
      I'll be thinking of you, when I stand in line for an autograph from Jason Isaac perhaps, or Lana Parilla.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I'll be thinking of you, when I stand in line for an autograph from Jason Isaac perhaps, or Lana Parilla.
        Wow!! That's awesome! I love Lana Parilla!!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Congrats on the math test and good luck for Saturday, you're gonna do great!

Oooh, a convention weekend! Have fun!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Consider it done. *shudders thinking about a math test*
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Wow!! That's awesome! I love Lana Parilla!!!!
              Well, I hear she's an amazing guest at conventions so here's hoping... Also have a ticket for a photoshoot so yay me and my sister.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oooh, a convention weekend! Have fun!
              Indeed.

And Sunday I'll be spending dad's money at the yearly fair. Or perhaps granddad's money if he's generous to his granddaughter.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Consider it done. *shudders thinking about a math test*
                You and me both... *shudders*

And Sunday I'll be spending dad's money at the yearly fair. Or perhaps granddad's money if he's generous to his granddaughter.
                Awesome! Have fun!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well my test was just horrible. Now I wait a week for the results, but I'm not feeling positive. Oh well. I'm already signed up to take it again in June.

Comment

Well my test was just horrible. Now I wait a week for the results, but I'm not feeling positive. Oh well. I'm already signed up to take it again in June.
                    Usually that means you've done good -- when you think you've done horrible, I mean -- so I wouldn't give up just yet on whether you passed. You might just have done so.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I agree with FH, feeling that you did badly usually means you did well. Hang in there!

Comment

Dad and I went to the local fair, and it was well spent. Won a teddybear for Olivia, daughter of my sister from another mother.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Dad and I went to the local fair, and it was well spent. Won a teddybear for Olivia, daughter of my sister from another mother.
                          Awww, that's sweet! Glad you and your dad had a great time!

Comment

Well, I hear she's an amazing guest at conventions so here's hoping... Also have a ticket for a photoshoot so yay me and my sister.

Indeed.

Yay- convention weekend. Hope you had a blast!

Ugh. Math. And I kind of do math for a living, lol, but more of the likes of statistics. I'm with the others, I'm betting the results will be better than you think. Fingers crossed!

Lucky! I'm the person who either gets offered the pity gift like a bouncy ball or asked to leave before I injure anyone else.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Ugh... today was loooooooong...

After con blues and after fair blues.... not a good combo.

Tomorrow I'm taking my Sphero BB-8 to work cause we need a little entertainment (and our team lead is out of town).

Comment

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. It's going to be a long week until I find out. I got 100 on my math test, but then I AM math girl. If only there was a job where you could do fractions and algebra for a living, while not having to deal with people. I'd be set!

So, FH, did you see Jason Isaacs and Lana Parrilla?

Comment

Working...
                                X