No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay this is going to make me sound reaaaalllly stupid but how do you make a new entry at live journal? I want to add a fic link to the John_Elizabeth livejournal but can't figure out how to do it!!!!!!
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
      Agreed! I've been an SG-1 fan for a few years now, so naturally when Atlantis premiered, I watched it, too. I didn't pay nearly as much attention to it, though, for a long time. The Eye totally caught my attention, though, and that's the episode that not only made me a big Atlantis fan, but a big J/E fan as well.
      It was really similar for me too...I only grew a fan after maybe 6 episodes...I even didn't even recorded 38min. when I wasn't home to watch it... and today... I'm much more a fan of SGA than SG1... I loved SG1 till the 5th season. It didn't really cought my attention anymore, but SGA managed to do it again

I know that I already was a shipper when Home aired... bc I was in Hungary then, first time with my car, and I pasted up the wrapper of my car-ID with Liz/John pix . If I didn't miss 38min. then I would have been earlier

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
        Okay this is going to make me sound reaaaalllly stupid but how do you make a new entry at live journal? I want to add a fic link to the John_Elizabeth livejournal but can't figure out how to do it!!!!!!
        Once you've set up a LiveJournal account, join (actually join, not just watch) the community, and then go to the "Update" page where you'd normally type your own entries, and type up your entry for the community. Down at the very bottom, there should be an option that says "Post to." Select the community you want to post to, and then go ahead and post it!
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Once you've set up a LiveJournal account, join (actually join, not just watch) the community, and then go to the "Update" page where you'd normally type your own entries, and type up your entry for the community. Down at the very bottom, there should be an option that says "Post to." Select the community you want to post to, and then go ahead and post it!
          Ta. One fic link posted

One forum user shamelessly plugging own fic!!
          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

OK...honest show of hands. Who has just sat and stared for longer than five secs at the screen caps of it? Dang, it's just too pretty.

And...I don't know what episode it's from in the sci-fi teaser preview but I love the effect of both John and Elizabeth dressed in
            Spoiler:
            black as they interrogate? together. Now that just turned up my yummymeter a bit there.
            Last edited by Bama; 09 December 2005, 01:39 PM.

Comment

How about watching the promo more than once? Not that I've seen it more than three times....nope, no, not me.....

Of TLG
              Spoiler:
              I like that part of how Halan (or Thalan? Which one is it??) finds it surprising at first but then relaxes into it.....
              I am curious as (if we assume they used to be lovers) to drove them to turn on each other, and especially Phoebus?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                And...I don't know what episode it's from in the sci-fi teaser preview but I love the effect of both John and Elizabeth dressed in
                Spoiler:
                black as they interrogate? together. Now that just turned up my yummymeter a bit there.
                That would be Coup D'etat

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                  That would be Coup D'etat
                  I vote we rename it Coup D' Hot. Those two should not be allowed to look that good in the same scene together. It messes me up.

Comment

OK...honest show of hands. Who has just sat and stared for longer than five secs at the screen caps of it? Dang, it's just too pretty.

Spoiler:
                    I liked it too especially since she's always wearing red.
                    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                      How about watching the promo more than once? Not that I've seen it more than three times....nope, no, not me.....

Of TLG
                      Spoiler:
                      I like that part of how Halan (or Thalan? Which one is it??) finds it surprising at first but then relaxes into it.....
                      I am curious as (if we assume they used to be lovers) to drove them to turn on each other, and especially Phoebus?
                      Spoiler:
                      Tells me that at the least, that Elizabeth's mouth feels good to somebody. *Ahem*, the key word in that sentence was 'somebody'.

Comment

Agreed! I've been an SG-1 fan for a few years now, so naturally when Atlantis premiered, I watched it, too. I didn't pay nearly as much attention to it, though, for a long time. The Eye totally caught my attention, though, and that's the episode that not only made me a big Atlantis fan, but a big J/E fan as well.
                        I watched the Eye for the first time last night (FINALLY!!!), it was the only episode from the first season that i hadn't seen. And i kept hearing things about how shippy it was, and the moments and oh, my!, and me not being able to see it. And since i don't download, cause i'm a good girl :cough:slow computer:cough: .
                        But now i've seen it, and i would say i'm sorry for bgingin' up such and old episode, but i know people here can never get tired of going on and on about the Eye.
                        There was this moment that caught my attention, i found it so very interesting, how after Sheppard has killed all those men, cut the energy, and basically screwed the genii up, Kolya kind off sighs looks at Weir with an "i say uncle" expression, maybe internally admiting to himself what a huge mistake it was to tell Sheppard that he had killed Weir, lol, it's so funny how he rolls his eyes a little maybe thinking "oopsie, i better tell him the truth before he finishes all of us off".
                        smushy: Thanks for the heads up .
                        Last edited by Luz; 09 December 2005, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                          There was this moment that caught my attention, i found it so very interesting, how after Sheppard has killed all those men, cut the energy, and basically screwed the genii up, Kolya kind off sighs looks at Weir with an "i say uncle" expression, maybe internally admiting to himself what a huge mistake it was to tell Sheppard that he had killed Weir, lol, it's so funny how he rolls his eyes a little maybe thinking "oopsie, i better tell him the truth before he finishes all of us off".
                          I never picked up on that. I'll have to check out that episode again.
                          Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Wouldn't you just kill to be
                            Spoiler:
                            a neuron in Elizabeth's brain right before this kiss? LOL! Phoebus is such an evil b!tch obviously. She probably enjoys tormenting even her host.

P: Got to sell this ploy to your underlings now. Watch what I'm going to do.

E: No! You can't!

P: Watch me.

E: Please...I beg of you...

P: Oh, shut up Elizabeth. I know you want it.

E: No, I don't!

P: Don't lie to me Elizabeth! You better remember who's in control here!-I'll put him on his back and really give your man something to remember.

E: OK! OK! I admit it. I've thought about it. But I...we're not...

P: But you want to be...So just shut up and enjoy it. I know I will...

Comment

I vote we rename it Coup D' Hot. Those two should not be allowed to look that good in the same scene together. It messes me up.
                              Amen to that! Liz is way hot in that shot. I love that shirt on her!
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Wouldn't you just kill to be
                                Spoiler:
                                a neuron in Elizabeth's brain right before this kiss? LOL! Phoebus is such an evil b!tch obviously. She probably enjoys tormenting even her host.

P: Got to sell this ploy to your underlings now. Watch what I'm going to do now.

E: No! You can't!

P: Watch me.

E: Please...I beg of you...

P: Oh, shut up Elizabeth. I know you want it.

E: No, I don't!

P: Don't lie to me Elizabeth! You better remember who's in control here!-I'll put him on his back and really give your man something to remember.

E: OK! OK! I admit it. I've thought about it. But I...we're not...

P: But you want to be...So just shut up and enjoy it. I know I will...

OMG! I'm trying not to laugh because I'm in the library. That's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X