Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Ouch, that sounds messy about the glue. Good luck with the papercraft though, that sounds like fun!
    I was sticking to everything in the end... seemed like a good moment to start peeling.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Finally home! And it was only a 5 hour time change so the jet lag isn't even that bad. Got to see almost everything on my wish list and did a whiskey tasting and spent more hours than I care to admit at the Guinness Storehouse. Jason and Joe would be proud.

Thought I was done with queues now that my travel is over, but no. Now, I'm in a virtual queue for Infinity Mirror tickets at the High Museum. There are 10,965 people waiting ahead of me. I'm thinking the odds are not in my favor.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I'm cat sitting tonight for my brother and sister-in-law. One of their 2 cats has a tendency to pee in places he shouldn't. So wish me luck that I won't be scrubbing the floors.

The final episode of SGA was on TV this morning but I couldn't watch it. Elizabeth should have been there. I'll never get over my bitterness.
      Ugh. Right? For her and the show ending the way it did. So much ick.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Go Air Force!

And also, I just released my fingers from layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon lay... well, you get what I mean... glue.

Experimenting with papercraft (with the help of PH) and while I thought the zat would be cool to start with, I'm glad I didn't because the Halo assault rifle is hard enough, and that looks (in theory) a lot easier to compile.
      Lol. Nail polish remover works wonders with certain glues. You'll have to post a pic so we can see the results!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

He was actually a good kitty for me and didn't pee anywhere he wasn't supposed to. He even slept on the bed with me.
        Awwwww! Good kitty!

Never forgive. Never forget.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        Finally home! And it was only a 5 hour time change so the jet lag isn't even that bad. Got to see almost everything on my wish list and did a whiskey tasting and spent more hours than I care to admit at the Guinness Storehouse. Jason and Joe would be proud.

Glad you had a great time on your trip!

Thought I was done with queues now that my travel is over, but no. Now, I'm in a virtual queue for Infinity Mirror tickets at the High Museum. There are 10,965 people waiting ahead of me. I'm thinking the odds are not in my favor.
        Whoa. The odds of a leak of accurate Avengers 4 spoilers are probably better. Not by much, but probably better.

I was sticking to everything in the end... seemed like a good moment to start peeling.

Lol. Nail polish remover works wonders with certain glues. You'll have to post a pic so we can see the results!
        Good point about the nail polish remover, that stuff is amazing.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'll have to ask my sister if she has some for the next round of glueing.
          If she's out, we'll have to put on our shopping list so that we have some in the future. It sure will come in handy.

I'll post pictures. It just doesn't look like much at the moment.

Comment

I caught the last few minutes of Rising this morning. Good times. Ending with Sparky on the balcony. SQUEE!

From the awesomesauce that was Rising to the dregs that was Enemy at the Gate.... what a downfall.

Sounds like a very good time! You have to drink more while you're away. It's like an unwritten rule or something. *nods sagely*

Yikes! Good luck!

Ugh. Right? For her and the show ending the way it did. So much ick.

I'll have to ask my sister if she has some for the next round of glueing.
            If she's out, we'll have to put on our shopping list so that we have some in the future. It sure will come in handy.

I'll post pictures. It just doesn't look like much at the moment.
            Looking forward to seeing it.
            Last edited by JT-2; 17 September 2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I got Infinity Mirrors tickets! It took over three hours and they only had a handful of availability and it took me forever to find a time slot with more than one ticket available- but success. Was hoping for November, but got a January date. Crossing my fingers it doesn't snow. Atlanta always seems to get hit with an ice storm once or twice a winter.

Missing my Irish Pub dinners. Each pub I visited seemed to have it's handful of regulars, older men who were chatty and charming and ornery as heck. Delightful.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I caught the last few minutes of Rising this morning. Good times. Ending with Sparky on the balcony. SQUEE!

From the awesomesauce that was Rising to the dregs that was Enemy at the Gate.... what a downfall.
                Indeed. Darn shame for a show that had so much potential.

I got Infinity Mirrors tickets! It took over three hours and they only had a handful of availability and it took me forever to find a time slot with more than one ticket available- but success. Was hoping for November, but got a January date. Crossing my fingers it doesn't snow. Atlanta always seems to get hit with an ice storm once or twice a winter.

Missing my Irish Pub dinners. Each pub I visited seemed to have it's handful of regulars, older men who were chatty and charming and ornery as heck. Delightful.
                Yay! Congrats on scoring the tickets!

And OMG I'm so craving some Irish stew right now. Or at least a pint of Guinness.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

It is a happy day indeed.

I managed to fix an error in a piece of software, and OK I was suprised it worked but I fixed it nonetheless.

Comment

It is a happy day indeed.

I managed to fix an error in a piece of software, and OK I was suprised it worked but I fixed it nonetheless.
                      I love it when that happens! Always makes me feel a bit like an evil genius.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I love it when that happens! Always makes me feel a bit like an evil genius.
                        Aaaaahhhh, days when you're the evil genius are the BEST DAYS EVER.

Comment

I was more the suprised genius... like "Oh my goddess, that actually worked!?!" [cue utter shock]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I was more the suprised genius... like "Oh my goddess, that actually worked!?!" [cue utter shock]
                            Heh, that's even more fun!

Comment

Home was on TV earlier. Good episode. "I was just thinking again about Dr. Weir and everyone else back on Atlantis."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Home was on TV earlier. Good episode. "I was just thinking again about Dr. Weir and everyone else back on Atlantis."
                                There's no place like home, indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X