Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    I'm just popping in and then out to say

Happy Belated Birthday to Melyanna and Athenakatt...

Here's a present:
    Oh NO....I forgot to get Athena a birthday present!! Her thunker friends are gonna be on the rampage now!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Oh NO....I forgot to get Athena a birthday present!! Her thunker friends are gonna be on the rampage now!!
      Naw...we accidentally missed it too because of the friggin' forum downtime. But this is a great opportunity to congratulate again ( ) AND stop by at my favourite ship thread which I neglected so much. *sheds a tear, then waves at everyone*

I guess I missed tons of good fic while I was...preoccupied...in the Shep thunk thread...and stuff... Gotta do some catch up.
      Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

*here I go with my stealthy mode again*

Happy belated Birthday, Athena!

It's the birthdays that lure me in, you see. I have NO control over it, whatsoever.

Well, there was that admission on how *ahem* a certain scene *ahem* in The Siege, part II could be interpretated... no, wait, I still feign ignorance on that one. Nothing to see here, moving right along.
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv

It's the birthdays that lure me in, you see. I have NO control over it, whatsoever.

Well, there was that admission on how *ahem* a certain scene *ahem* in The Siege, part II could be interpretated... no, wait, I still feign ignorance on that one. Nothing to see here, moving right along.
          I believe you, millions wouldn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Well done, Hatcheter! I agree with Persephone here. I loved the way Sheppard and McKay were squabbling. You write them especially well.
            One of my favorite things about Atlantis is the banter between the characters. It's very natural, and very funny, and not unlike the way my friends and I talk. JF, DH, TH and PM have some of the best chemistry I've seen on TV.

And if I can toot my own horn for a moment: go to the Gatworld main page, look under "Departments" in the lower left hand side, and check out what they're using to represent the fanfic section. I saw that and my first thought was, "Hey, that title sounds familiar. Have I read it before?"

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Liv

Aww, come on, Liv, it won't hurt to say it! You like it here.

And... happy belated birthday, Athena! You'll forgive me for missing it since there were eight other people in my acquaintance with birthdays this week, right?

Elizabeth: John, what am I going to do with you? First you forget Mel's birthday, then you forget Athena's...

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

And... happy belated birthday, Athena! You'll forgive me for missing it since there were eight other people in my acquaintance with birthdays this week, right?

Elizabeth: John, what am I going to do with you? First you forget Mel's birthday, then you forget Athena's...

John *thinks* Is she... is she going to mention the *thing that cannot be named* Please god no, please don't let her mention it....

Elizabeth: I hope you found the couch comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                  Yay!
                  Yes, EasterLily you should pop in more often.
                  Well, I left my shippy heart in the Sam/Thor thread... otherwise I'm a non-shipper...

But you never know...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Of course I like it here.

*ouch*

*OUCH*

*pulled a muscle there*

I'll never be converted though.
                    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                      Of course I like it here.

*ouch*

*OUCH*

*pulled a muscle there*

I'll never be converted though.
                      neither will I (you had better not make me look stupid by converting liv!)

Comment

Of course, the difference is that Liv admits to liking Sheppard/Weir in regulated doses.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                          neither will I (you had better not make me look stupid by converting liv!)
                          If I may ask, than why are you reading and posting here? After all, Liv does discuss and admit to occasionally liking Sheppard/Weir ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                            If I may ask, than why are you reading and posting here? After all, Liv does discuss and admit to occasionally liking Sheppard/Weir ship.
                            becase I like how y'all analize things it's fun to watch you all and if teyla were to die or something I wouldn't be opposed to shep/weir (right now sheyla just works better IMHO) and I like goofing around also y'all said I could stay as long as I wasn't nasty about it. (it appears TPTB like Shwier better anyway) Have I been nasty? if I have please tell me how so I can correct it. (or if you want me to leave I will)
                            Last edited by gatelover12; 24 February 2005, 05:45 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

These two belong on a stamp, or a coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                                here I go with my stealthy mode again*

Yay! Birthdays to lure Liv in! I need to have one more often. *hugs*

'feign ignorance' LOL...All right I'll humor you, and feign to believe you.

Of course I forgive you. Even though this is the shortest month, it feels like the most birthdays happen this month. And the picture/caption of 'guilty looking John' makes up for everything.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X