Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Happy (Early) Birthday! May there be lots of cake, fine presents, and good times!
    It will have no presents, chocolate-chip pancakes and Murder On The Orient Express.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It will have no presents, chocolate-chip pancakes and Murder On The Orient Express.
      Happy Birthday! Enjoy those pancakes.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FALCON HORUS! (and of course, Joe Flanigan and Paul McGillion )

Mmmm, chocolate chip pancakes...Getting hungry again!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pancakes were yummy and film was entertaining (even though I figured out who done it way before the other Belgian did, and no I haven't read the books so it was all new mystery to me but obviously not for long).

Comment

Pancakes were yummy and film was entertaining (even though I figured out who done it way before the other Belgian did, and no I haven't read the books so it was all new mystery to me but obviously not for long).
            Sorry I missed it but a great big belated Happy Birthday!
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Awesome! Glad to hear you had a great day!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Hey, long time no see! *hugs* How've you been doing?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That's okay -- my father reminded me that the nurse wanted to put my birthday on the 6th when I was born because it was nearly midnight anyway (well, almost nearly, since I decided to make an appearance, two weeks later than planned at 23:30). But my father told her that it was still the 5th so no 6th on the birthcertificate. Accurate is accurate.

Comment

Happy belated Birthday, Falcon.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Happy belated Birthday, Falcon.
                    Thank you.

Comment

Hey, long time no see! *hugs* How've you been doing?
                      Freezing, how are you?
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Freezing, how are you?
                        Soggy and windblown out here. At least I'm not on a ferry today!

Comment

Freezing, how are you?
                          I believe the South is broken, what is up with this cold? I had to order a new winter coat. It'll probably arrive as soon as the temp hits 60 again.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Soggy and windblown out here. At least I'm not on a ferry today!
                          I'm so ready to head back your way; I miss the Pacific Northwest! But...I wouldn't want to be on a ferry right now either. Fall is my favorite time to visit.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Freezing, how are you?
                            Could be worse. You could be an Iguana in Florida, falling out of your tree cause temps are too cold.

Which had me in stitches a couple of days ago when I first saw it reported.
                            Poor animals though.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                              I believe the South is broken, what is up with this cold? I had to order a new winter coat. It'll probably arrive as soon as the temp hits 60 again.
                              Isn't that always the way?

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                              I'm so ready to head back your way; I miss the Pacific Northwest! But...I wouldn't want to be on a ferry right now either. Fall is my favorite time to visit.
                              Yeah, fortunately the winds died back overnight and now it's just light breezes. With rain. But at least it's in the 40s!

Could be worse. You could be an Iguana in Florida, falling out of your tree cause temps are too cold.

Which had me in stitches a couple of days ago when I first saw it reported.
                              Poor animals though.
                              Ohhh I could not stop laughing when I saw that! But yeah, poor critters!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X