Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LurkerLa

Just...
    Go to your happy place, La. Happy place! Think of the humor of this crossover pairing – Sam Seaborn/Sam Carter!
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

[offtopic rant]Mel, La, you had to remind me of snow. Actually it's not so much the snow as it's the salt or sand or whatever they put down and the mud. These are nasty things on wheelchair tires. [rant over]

On a happier note. Hi MF, good to see ya.

What ships have I been into? I've never been a big shipper. I love friendships more. Mulder/Scully had a beautiful friendship and I just didn't want to see ship added to mess things up. I believed when Chris Carter swore for years they wouldn't get together.

John/Delenne were a good pair I liked. It didn't feel to me over done and I liked that the two each had their own things separate from each other so it wasn't all about the two of them together.

Nick/Nat of Forever Night was one I really liked, but then they both died at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
        [offtopic rant]Mel, La, you had to remind me of snow. Actually it's not so much the snow as it's the salt or sand or whatever they put down and the mud. These are nasty things on wheelchair tires. [rant over]
        Not to mention how the salt will pit the concrete of your driveway and sidewalk...

And in a pathetic attempt to make this on topic:

Elizabeth: John, you just dropped something. Wait, are those pictures of us?
        John: Hmm... I thought I left those in my other jacket...
        ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
        The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Back on topic people
          heres a pic!!!!!

It was there from the beginning!!!!!
          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

^ sweet!

Comment

Not to mention how the salt will pit the concrete of your driveway and sidewalk...

And in a pathetic attempt to make this on topic:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...andseek004.jpg
              Not pathetic at all La.

Comment

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...andseek004.jpg
                lol! Good one

Comment

I've shipped for so many...
                  And right now it’s SPARKY!!!

But fell hard for John / Aeryn
                  Chi / D'argo - c'mon, what's not to like?
                  Really liked Sam / Jack but had it not been there (which it really wasn't most of the time) wouldn't have killed the show for me.
                  John / Delenn definitely A regal relationship and, as more than a few have pointed out, really similar to Sparky.
                  Marcus / Ivanova - *sigh* those b@st@rds
                  Buffy / Angel - big ship for those two. Buffy / anybody else - not so much.
                  Sydney / Vaughn - again, those b@st@rds!
                  Catherine / Vincent (BatB) - never really had to ship for them really. I mean, they *were* the couple, no doubt about it.
                  Julia / Alonzo (E2)
                  Devon / Danziger (E2)
                  Nick / Nat (FK) - cute
                  Nick / Janette (FK) - sexy
                  Vachon / Tracy - lot o' ships on that show.
                  Max / Liz, Michael / Maria, Alex / Isabel (Roswell) - lot o' ships on that show, too. Kinda liked Isabel with Kyle, too, but oh well.
                  Vansen / Hawkes (SAaB) - Coop was so sweet but really new. Shane ended up being more like a mom to him, I think.
                  Trek ships were hard to pull for cause they were hardly ever developed in any decent way. But there were a few with some resolution. I shipped for Riker / Troi and Tom / B'Elanna. Dax / Worf grew on me but I didn't start out shipping for them. I was always shipping for Dax / Bashir and...hey... I got both. Sort of.
                  Mulder / Scully - fer sure. I was so onboard that ship.
                  Nikita / Michael (LFN) - hawt!
                  Doug / Carol (ER) - the show was over for me when they left
                  Luke / Lorelai - yup. Very on board with this one, too. Now here's a ship with some Development with a capital "D"
                  And yes, I shipped for Mike / Sully back in my DQ days. Laugh all you want, I liked that show.
                  Veronica / Logan (VM) - sure he’s dorking Cordel…..er…. Kendall right now but these two have chemistry to spare. Not to mention ISSUES. I'm pulling for them. Duncan’s a wet blanket.

Geez… looking back, it seems I was/am a hopeless romantic. *sigh* I don't really look for ships in a show. I swear. But when they come up and slap you in the face, it's hard to ignore they're there.

~cp

Comment

^you're going back off-topic again!

Comment

i just love Shep Weir fan fic..... Brilliant stuff at ff.net

Comment

Back on topic... back on topic..

My previous post was really pointing out that...
                        That being that...uh...relationships in shows are common and ... um... can be done well. And they help with character developement and add realism.
                        Letse... and chemistry is important. Loads of chemistry in Sparky... yeah.

Okay, I'm out. I was just reminiscing. *sigh*

But really, why are there so many people against 'ships in a show? It adds depth, IMO. And if the sparks are there, you may as well go with it.

Comment

^ some people think that there is no place for love in sci-fi, which is stupid if you ask me! If everything was about sci-fi in a sci-fi show, then we would be bored out of our minds.

Lexa, oooh I have to read them! Never even thought about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

Lexa, oooh I have to read them! Never even thought about it lol
                            *headdesk*... get your butt moving over to the fanfics... they are what we shippers live on....!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_cadpig
                              I've shipped for so many...
                              And right now it’s SPARKY!!!

Sydney / Vaughn - again, those b@st@rds!

~cp
                              I'm sorry for being really off topic but I had to reply to this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I met another Sydney and Vaughn fan!!!!!!!!! I soooo agree with you!!!! 'those b@st@ards!'

Anyways....I really want to see a trailer or pics or something of some of the sparky things from the second half of season 2. Can anyone direct me in the right directions of a site with good season 2 pics or a trailer or something!!???!! *Looks around desperatly*
                              sigpic

Twilight in theaters: 12.12.08

Comment

Originally posted by ~beach chick~
                                I'm sorry for being really off topic but I had to reply to this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I met another Sydney and Vaughn fan!!!!!!!!! I soooo agree with you!!!! 'those b@st@ards!'

Anyways....I really want to see a trailer or pics or something of some of the sparky things from the second half of season 2. Can anyone direct me in the right directions of a site with good season 2 pics or a trailer or something!!???!! *Looks around desperatly*
                                ummm... i cant remember which page, but i now the links are on this thread in the last 20 pages or so...
                                here, have this:
                                Spoiler:
                                John and Liz have a kiss in the ep The Long Goodbye

i will PM you a pic

Comment

Working...
                                X