No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      You can sign up for free (I can't pay for the streaming service even if I wanted to -- only 6 countries can) and check out the free stuff.
      I really do need to check it out.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

SQUEEE! OMG that sounds amazing! Glad you're having fun!
      It has been amazing. I brought my laptop thinking I might be inspired to do some writing while here. So far, the extent of my laptop useage has been online and- besides the few times I've checked Gateworld- my browsing history has been essentially limited to chocolate, pastries, cheese, charcuterie, and wine. And there has been walking, lots and lots of walking, because not only are there museums and sights to be seen, there is a tiny airline seat that must accommodate my behind next week.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        It has been amazing. I brought my laptop thinking I might be inspired to do some writing while here. So far, the extent of my laptop useage has been online and- besides the few times I've checked Gateworld- my browsing history has been essentially limited to chocolate, pastries, cheese, charcuterie, and wine. And there has been walking, lots and lots of walking, because not only are there museums and sights to be seen, there is a tiny airline seat that must accommodate my behind next week.
        Sounds like my kind of internet browsing. And now I'm hungry! Well, you know what they say...season's eatings!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Comment

Go FALCONS!!!

I know you can do it!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: USC beat Arizona State 48-17, Virginia Tech beat Duke 24-3, Tennessee lost to Kentucky 29-26, and in the standings for the Atlantis Cup, Air Force beat Colorado State 45-28 and Navy had a bye this week. The PT run was quite a pleasant little jaunt.

Comment

Look at that, the Falcons are on a roll!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Look at that, the Falcons are on a roll!
                  This week they face Army. Should be interesting.

Comment

This week they face Army. Should be interesting.
                    I'm on vacation this week -- more time to send powerful victory vibes!

Comment

Coming out of the shadows to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I just went over a day without power due to a wind storm. No TV, no cable, limited internet (just what my phone could do). It was painful!

Someone over on Stargate Command was bingewatching SG1 and The Golden Girls,du and dreamed about a crossover. I though she should write it too -- it was considered a crackpot idea.

And someone else complained most Tumblr Atlantis fans only seem to ship McShep.
                      Though plenty of Sparkies on Command though.

On that note: why are we calling it Sparky again?
                      Oooh Golden Girls! I love them!

That's a VERY crackpot idea though, and quite amusing to think about.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Ya'll just made Mr. SR cry. I have to keep the location of where I have my CVV number for my credit card written down because I can't remember it a deep dark secret from him because he would give me a 20 minute lecture on computer security. That's why I have 1Password on all 3 of my devices. Then you only have to remember one password. It will update for you also.

And yes, I am aware that I could store my CVV number in 1Password, but I'm lazy.
                      Mr. SR would be upset with me too. I keep mine written down. And as a former computer person, I really should know better.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Always a good thing!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I just went over a day without power due to a wind storm. No TV, no cable, limited internet (just what my phone could do). It was painful!
                        *huggles you* Eeek, that storm sounds like an early Halloween trick! Glad it's over though!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Oooh Golden Girls! I love them!

That's a VERY crackpot idea though, and quite amusing to think about.

Mr. SR would be upset with me too. I keep mine written down. And as a former computer person, I really should know better.
                          That storm came through here on the one night in the week that Mr. SR and I went out to dinner with friends. We were lucky though and didn't lose power.

Next to opening emails and clicking on links from people you don't know and then calling him to ask for help when your whole system gets corrupted, writing down passwords is Mr. SR's biggest pet peeve.

I know no one here will believe this but a friend called Mr. SR this week asking for help with a document that she planned to send him by snail mail. He suggested she scan it into a word processor. Her reply "What's a word processor?" I swear I am not making this up. She has a computer, is on FB and shops online. I guess she just never needed to type anything. LOL So, we got the doc by snail mail. He scanned it, made the changes she wanted, I edited it, we printed it off and mailed it back. Easier than trying to teach her.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Happy Halloween! I didn't really do anything. Except read and play Fire Emblem.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Sounds like my kind of internet browsing. And now I'm hungry! Well, you know what they say...season's eatings!
                              I may never eat again. The food was so good. I'm picky eater and wasn't sure how I'd do, but now I've decided if I lived there, I probably wouldn't be so picky. I actually made it into Belgium, not where FH is, but I was in Bruges for a day. Loved it! It was beautiful, and I loved the beef stew I had there. They said it was simmered in beer and it was insanely good.

Enjoy vacay!

That storm came through here on the one night in the week that Mr. SR and I went out to dinner with friends. We were lucky though and didn't lose power.

Next to opening emails and clicking on links from people you don't know and then calling him to ask for help when your whole system gets corrupted, writing down passwords is Mr. SR's biggest pet peeve.

I know no one here will believe this but a friend called Mr. SR this week asking for help with a document that she planned to send him by snail mail. He suggested she scan it into a word processor. Her reply "What's a word processor?" I swear I am not making this up. She has a computer, is on FB and shops online. I guess she just never needed to type anything. LOL So, we got the doc by snail mail. He scanned it, made the changes she wanted, I edited it, we printed it off and mailed it back. Easier than trying to teach her.
                              Whoa. That's kind of crazy.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              Happy belated Halloween! I was so happy to be back home so I could spend Halloween with my family and neighborhood friends. But the chocolate...oh my gosh, so much chocolate. I'm running the risk of never wanting to eat it again. Between the amount I brought back from France and Belgium (even Customs Agents were laughing at me) and what was brought into my home via Trick or Treating, my kitchen is beginning to look like a candy boutique.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

OMG.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                Yeah, was pretty quiet for me too, since we don't get trick-or-treaters in my rural neck of the woods (the businesses in the center of the village hand out treats in the afternoon, and then one big neighborhood near the village is TOT central after dark ). So I put on some of my sound effects CDs and did some writing.

I may never eat again. The food was so good. I'm picky eater and wasn't sure how I'd do, but now I've decided if I lived there, I probably wouldn't be so picky. I actually made it into Belgium, not where FH is, but I was in Bruges for a day. Loved it! It was beautiful, and I loved the beef stew I had there. They said it was simmered in beer and it was insanely good.
                                Yum! That stew sounds tasty indeed.

Happy belated Halloween! I was so happy to be back home so I could spend Halloween with my family and neighborhood friends. But the chocolate...oh my gosh, so much chocolate. I'm running the risk of never wanting to eat it again. Between the amount I brought back from France and Belgium (even Customs Agents were laughing at me) and what was brought into my home via Trick or Treating, my kitchen is beginning to look like a candy boutique.
                                Nah, there's no such thing as having so much chocolate you never want to eat it again. One can never have enough chocolate. And ate some candy of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X