Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    I'm just a sittin here a noddin my ol head and wonderin when you're gonna bump thee ol' spark-o-meter up a notch?
    I was thinking about that. I think we should wait until TLG airs in the US. Then we'll vote. We are a democracy, right? Maybe we'll have to add this to the Spark-O-Meter.

I just slay myself.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      I don't know if i've rec'd this before, ut our very own Gooner has wrote fic. Very good fic called Fumbling (spoilers for Conversion)

Home Again has been updated. Chapter 15

Thanks for the FYI. I have read Fumbling and it was great. And Home Again is really good too. I always check to see when its updated.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
        We prefer to call it Sparky.
        I know but I am controversial
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          *snickers* Sorry, still waiting for Mr. Right.
          Aren't we all? Except, well, those of you who are married, and, y'know, those of you who are looking for Ms. Right.

And Athena, I think it's scary that we're that much on the same wavelength, though I salute you for picking up most of the things I missed. Guess I've been distracted by the insane amount of snow we're getting.
          You, too? I had to shovel my driveway when I got home from work just so I could pull into the garage. And tomorrow morning I'll have to shovel it again. Stupid hill. [/ot]

Just wanted to give a big "Thank you" to Athena and Mel, for that wonderful little review of shippy moments. I'm saving that as a reference sheet. I can't help but think it will come in handy later.
          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

WELCOME QASIM!!!!! May I offer you a mint?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
              Ewww, no. That thing looks itchy.
              Well, there's always her couch.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                WELCOME QASIM!!!!! May I offer you a mint?
                Mmm...Mint I would hang around more often but I am not on Gateworld much with university and stuff only 1 week until the holidays Got to do a presentation on Monday though
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Just wanted to let people know I"m alive, I'm concentrating on school, and I wrote a term paper about Atlantis (about 60-70 about Plato's Timeas and Critias, but there is Stargate and Dr. Weir stuff).

Comment

*waves* Good to see ya MF

Angel Leviathan has done xmas!fic This Year

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                      Mmm...Mint
                      No!!!! Don't take the mints! It's a trick!

Just one thing about the S/T shipper coming in here: Although it was a bit odd and there was no follow-up to his/her questions, we were kind of hostile... They're not all bad, you know. It's the trolls who ruin it for everyone. It's very possible some troll went into their thread and stomped around some Shep/Weir and insulted them.

Anyways, I don't want to start that up again, so...

SQUEEEE! TLG!

(It even rhymes! This was meant to be. )
                      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        *clotheslines rep system for not letting me green Athena and Mel*
                        I don't wana spread the love godammit!

Luz, you're not alone. A lot of us won't see TLG for ages. The UK are 5 weeks behing Canada and i believe USA ends ep several weeks behind UK.
                        Guess i'll have to..er, temporarily (sp) move to Canada..yes! that's what i'll do...to see it

...and bc you asked for it...

OMFGTLGSQUEEEEEEEExINFINITY!!!!!
                        Ha! You'd better forget Australia as a relocation destination. We're about 5 years behind the rest of the world... Then there's NZ where Atlantis hasn't even gone to air yet!!!

Comment

Thank you Sally

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                            Just wanted to let people know I"m alive, I'm concentrating on school, and I wrote a term paper about Atlantis (about 60-70 about Plato's Timeas and Critias, but there is Stargate and Dr. Weir stuff).

Glad to know you're well! The subject of Atlantis /mythology/philosophy/archaeology is fascinating. I hope it goes well for ya. You may not get to mention Weir directly but you can use the word Sparky! somehow lol.

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

WHAT THE HELL BUGS??!?! HOSTILE?!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? JUST SHUT YOUR FLAPPING TRAP!!!! true that I felt it, but we just gotta fight, for our right to paaartay!
                              Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                                Glad to know you're well! The subject of Atlantis /mythology/philosophy/archaeology is fascinating. I hope it goes well for ya. You may not get to mention Weir directly but you can use the word Sparky! somehow lol.
                                Sparky never came up. But I talked about Weir for four pages. If that counts. I also got to call the Ancients "impotent" to which two people independently of each other wanted to correct to "important."

Comment

Working...
                                X