No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! No I'm not dead or anything like that, just Real Life keeping me busy. Finals is finally over, thank god! Helping out my family, college, and have gotten into other shows and Fandoms (OUAT I'm looking at you), but Sparky is still DEEP in my heart. Just wanted to see how everyone else was doing and glad that this Thread is still alive after all these years. Anyway Kudos

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      I haven't seen any, but love that idea.
      Same here. If I ever find my muse again, I'll see what I can come up with.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Better to have a muse that is AWOL, than an unhappy one, pouting in the corner of your brain.

*glares*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

*waves to M-CharmedAlantian*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Better to have a muse that is AWOL, than an unhappy one, pouting in the corner of your brain.

*glares*
          True, dat. *looks around for muse*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

TGIF! The weather is looking fantastic. Bodes well for my vitamin D intake, not so much for catching up on shows.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

TGIF! The weather is looking fantastic. Bodes well for my vitamin D intake, not so much for catching up on shows.
                Same here! Although I really do need to clean house.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

What is a Viceland?

I just finished the last season of Star Wars- Clone Wars. Now I can read more of the books.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      What is a Viceland?

I just finished the last season of Star Wars- Clone Wars. Now I can read more of the books.
                      Are the books good? I've never read any of the Star Wars books. I did finish Dark Matter by Blake Crouch and LOVED it. I immediately ordered four more of his from Amazon. It drained my gift card balance and added to my towering pile of to read books. Amazon Prime is a dangerous thing when paired with the sugar high from salted caramel cheesecake.
                      sigpic

Comment

What is a Viceland?

Have you seen any of Star Wars Rebels yet?

Are the books good? I've never read any of the Star Wars books. I did finish Dark Matter by Blake Crouch and LOVED it. I immediately ordered four more of his from Amazon. It drained my gift card balance and added to my towering pile of to read books. Amazon Prime is a dangerous thing when paired with the sugar high from salted caramel cheesecake.
                        I've never tried any of the Disney canon books but lots of the legends titles are good. I personally love the Republic Commando and X-wing series novels. The Old Republic novel Annihilation and Scoundrels are also really good, IMO.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday.

What is a Viceland?
                          It's the cable channel that replaced H2 (formerly History International). Definitely a poor trade.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

It is a happy Monday here, it's Craft Beer week here. Tends to make for the happiest of happy hours.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wearing my Orlando Pulse T-shirt today, spreading the message of NoH8 and remembering the 49.

Also, got up way too early (and will do so again voluntarily tomorrow morning), had an interesting day at work, and will probably not make to 10pm cause... tired...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X