Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    LOL!

My long-term memory is rather okay, but my short-term memory... ... However, it's a symptom linked to ADD, so I can blame it on that.
    Seriously, I can literally think of something I need to do, walk out into the other room and have no idea what I was going to do in there. Usually going back to my starting point will jog my memory, but usually it's a bust.
    It's also a symptom of old age and you usually remember what you were trying to think of hours later. That's why old people appear to shout out random thoughts at odd moments.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Ugh, I sympathize. More first world problems, am I right?
      True! Apparently all my equipment was so old I have to replace everything in order to create a new account. I have someone coming to the house tomorrow to do something to the phone (even though it's working).

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      It's also a symptom of old age and you usually remember what you were trying to think of hours later. That's why old people appear to shout out random thoughts at odd moments.
      That's what I blame my forgetfulness on.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          True! Apparently all my equipment was so old I have to replace everything in order to create a new account. I have someone coming to the house tomorrow to do something to the phone (even though it's working).
          Ack! That'll do it.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          That's what I blame my forgetfulness on.
          You and me both!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #126 What makes you Happy

JadedWraith

slizzie1986

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 127

This week is a "catch up" challenge. It is your chance to do a challenge [or three] that you missed the first go around. Or redo a challenge that you think you can do better! There are 126 challenges to choose from!

Entries due to me by noon Monday March 6th.
              sigpic

Comment

I think I'm about to hit the deadline wall of SGA Reverse Bang so very hard...

I have to admit, I haven't even started writing yet... and I only saw the whole video (the artwork I chose) yesterday, and damn, the teaser was quite misleading to say the least.

Although -- I do have a few ideas, and I definitely have to rewatch Ghost In The Machine for it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I think I'm about to hit the deadline wall of SGA Reverse Bang so very hard...

I have to admit, I haven't even started writing yet... and I only saw the whole video (the artwork I chose) yesterday, and damn, the teaser was quite misleading to say the least.

Although -- I do have a few ideas, and I definitely have to rewatch Ghost In The Machine for it.
                  Eeep, misleading sure doesn't sound good. But at least you've got some ideas, that's something to work with. You can do it!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And I just realized, I have no idea on which harddrive I stashed season 5 of SGA... ...and I still don't own the DVD's.

Must do a search tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

And I just realized, I have no idea on which harddrive I stashed season 5 of SGA... ...and I still don't own the DVD's.

Must do a search tomorrow.
                      Whoops!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Whoops!
                        Taking the easy way out -- downloading it again.
                        Or sticking to the transcript.

And for the first time in long, I actually have a title before I have a story. I usually can't come up with a decent title at all.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Taking the easy way out -- downloading it again.
                          Or sticking to the transcript.

And for the first time in long, I actually have a title before I have a story. I usually can't come up with a decent title at all.
                          There's a win!

Comment

For the Thursday... I shall buy some sheep. It's supposed to be fluffy.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Pro's of working from home:
                              * no colleagues to bother you with trivial matters
                              * no colleagues to bother you
                              * music (which we can only listen to with headphones on at the office)
                              * I can sit wherever I like (coffeetable, on a beanbag)
                              * free GW access without colleagues trying to see what I'm doing
                              * no 45 minute commute

Lovin' it...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                For the Thursday... I shall buy some sheep. It's supposed to be fluffy.
                                I'm wearing a fluffy hoodie!

Pro's of working from home:
                                * no colleagues to bother you with trivial matters
                                * no colleagues to bother you
                                * music (which we can only listen to with headphones on at the office)
                                * I can sit wherever I like (coffeetable, on a beanbag)
                                * free GW access without colleagues trying to see what I'm doing
                                * no 45 minute commute

Lovin' it...
                                Now that's bliss!

Comment

Working...
                                X