No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Anyhoodle, took my car to the carwash today to clear it off all the salt that's been on our roads against frost. It had been a year and a half since I last washed it. It was high time.
    It's now back a hot magenta color instead of reddish brown.
    LOL, sounds like my car! Except that it's forest green with mud splatters.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Made the chrome shiny again, and when I was done cleaning the inside of my windows I realized they too could use the cleaning as my cloth was rather dirty afterwards.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hahaha, I love it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have the best of intentions, but my car usually only makes it to the car wash once a year. Last oil change, the dealership took pity on it and washed it for me.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          Hahaha, I love it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have the best of intentions, but my car usually only makes it to the car wash once a year. Last oil change, the dealership took pity on it and washed it for me.
          LOL! Yeah, it seems like a lot of dealerships (at least, larger ones) have a complimentary car wash attached to their service department as a perk for their customers. Both the Ford and Toyota dealerships we used to go to when we lived in California had them.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            Last oil change, the dealership took pity on it and washed it for me.
            LOL! That happened to me when I went in to have my front windowshield fixed (a pebble had jumped into my windshield from the back of the truck in front of me). I wasn't looking for 2 seconds and when I looked up again, they were cleaning my windows and mirrors, and I was like "Oh no, you don't have to do that." -- "No, no, all part of the service."

Comment

Art Challenge #124

It's that time of year again. Romance (and chocolate, lol) is in the air. This week is our Valentines challenge. A great excuse for the shippers to break out our ships. Of course if you'd rather focus on hearts, chocolates, candles etc I say go on ahead. Whatever feels romantic to you.

Please PM me your entries by noon on the 13th. Copter will be in with the entries from the last challenge when photobucket permits.
              sigpic
              Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #123
                No eyes, or eyes closed

Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse
                The title is "Sam & Jack - The lost Atlantis hug". [episodes SG-1 Heroes, part 2 and SGA The Last Man.]

Wallpaper size

slizzie1986

MSusy

sorry for the delay but PB was being a PITA today...
                sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, that Wonder Woman art is sweet!

I'm going with ANTI-VALENTINE....
                  Besides, Saint-Valentine lost his head over a woman -- literally.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      LOL, sounds like my car! Except that it's forest green with mud splatters.
                      Or mine truck too. But instead of mud its grain dust. Working next to a granery I have no reason to wash it since it'll be dirty 45 minutes after I go to work the next day.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

LOL! Yeah, it seems like a lot of dealerships (at least, larger ones) have a complimentary car wash attached to their service department as a perk for their customers. Both the Ford and Toyota dealerships we used to go to when we lived in California had them.
                        Our Toyota dealer used to do that but they got bought out by a large company and no more. Now you get free doughnuts and coffee. lol
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Free doughnuts and coffee isn't bad either.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Our Toyota dealer used to do that but they got bought out by a large company and no more. Now you get free doughnuts and coffee. lol
                            Aw, what a cheapskate new owner! Our dealer had both the free car wash and the free doughnuts and coffee!

Comment

Aw, what a cheapskate new owner! Our dealer had both the free car wash and the free doughnuts and coffee!
                              LOL!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                LOL!
                                What can I say? We all have our priorities.

Comment

Working...
                                X