No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's also the start of the wintery weather here. No snow, just much colder.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

And now, it's Rivalry Week on this week's College Football Roundup! USC takes the Jeweled Shillelagh against Notre Dame 45-27, Georgia fell to Georgia Tech in a heartbreaking 28-27, and Virginia Tech ate Virginia for lunch 52-10. Meanwhile, it's a great day in Atlantis as Air Force beat Boise State 27-20, and Navy beat SMU 75-31 (damn that's a lot of TDs ).
        That was a lot of TD's! There were a lot of in-state and age old rivals playing this weekend. My team took a tough blow too, eek. Heartbreaking what happened at Ohio State today.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        It's also the start of the wintery weather here. No snow, just much colder.
        I'd love to borrow somebody's snow or rain. My region is dealing still dealing with fire, smoke, ash and high wind. Skirting all around me for now, but not all of my friends have been so fortunate.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I would have offered up all our rain, but someone else beat you to it, cause we've had blue skies and sun all weekend and the past few days... and it's freezing below zero.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I would have offered up all our rain, but someone else beat you to it, cause we've had blue skies and sun all weekend and the past few days... and it's freezing below zero.
            Sounds like our weather forecast for next week. Not the below zero part, but certainly cold enough for snow if it rained. Brr.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, it did snow. Very briefly this afternoon.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Okay, it did snow. Very briefly this afternoon.
                Yay snow!

Comment

The first pic in this year's Advent Calendar brought to us by Copter.
                  sigpic
                  Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Yay, advent art. Now if only it came with chocolate.
                      sigpic

Comment

Today's Advent picture made by Grace
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Yay, advent art. Now if only it came with chocolate.
                          Everything needs to come with chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Everything needs to come with chocolate!
                            Or bacon.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Day 3's pic comes from Copter.
                              sigpic

Comment

So I decided to do a look through the older depths my favorites list. There's a lot of videos I haven't watched in a while. That's also where a lot of the Sparky vids that are still up are stored. I haven't watched a lot of them in years, but there was one particularly memorable one I went back to. I imagine I might have originally found it here in the first place, but now seemed as good a time to post it again after another trip down memory lane.

Although it is a little weird for me to hear the music now that I know it is also in "Shattered."
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X