No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    That sounds great. I wish I liked the taste of pumpkin, but I do love seeing the pumpkins everywhere. I heart fall. I saw a Jack Skellington pie crust photo, so I'm pretty sure a caramel apple is in my future.
    Oooh, I've seen that photo! I wish my pie-making skills were that good.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I haven't even used my new oven yet. Mostly because there is a lack of counter space.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's evening, and I have a feeling my sister's cold has arrived.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            It's evening, and I have a feeling my sister's cold has arrived.
            Ruh oh! Hope you feel better soon! *sends virtual ginger tea with lemon and honey*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: A bit of a mixed bag as Virginia Tech beat Pittsburgh 39-36, Georgia fell to Florida 24-10, USC beat Cal 45-24, and the tables are turned in Atlantis as Navy fell to South Florida 52-45, and Air Force beat Fresno State 31-21. This morning's PT run should be a fun one!

Comment

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing good. I finally got a new video editor (the last one wouldn't read any of the video files) so expect some Sparky content to come your way! I did this as a little warm-up. I hope you like it:

sigpic
                [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
                  Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing good. I finally got a new video editor (the last one wouldn't read any of the video files) so expect some Sparky content to come your way! I did this as a little warm-up. I hope you like it:
                  Love, love, love this. Fantastic job, excellent quality. Can't wait to see more.

Comment

I did carve a pumpkin, but it was at an event. Didn't take it home. Today I went to a Day of the Dead festival. What episodes to watch for my Halloween mini-marathon?
                    sigpic

Comment

It's getting to be my favorite time of year again. Time for Secret Santa and Advent Calendar!

How they work (spoilered for length):

Advent Calendar

Spoiler:
                      I know this is early, this will not start until Dec. 1st, but I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to decide what they want to do, sign up for it and make sure they can follow through, especially those that pick the first few days in December and also the ones doing Secret Santa.

Please PM me your art work by midnight 2 days before your day is due. If you have Dec. 4th, then I will need your artwork by midnight your time Dec 2nd, but the sooner you can get it to me, the better.

Let me know what days you want and I will keep the list updated:

1. mrscopterdoc
                      7. slizzie1986
                      13. slizzie1986
                      25. mrscopterdoc

Secret Santa

Spoiler:
                      Please do not sign up for Secret Santa unless you are positive you can make something! It is not nice to sign up, get a name and then bail out and not make them something!

You will receive an assignment based on what you like and what you are comfortable making. Below in spoilers is the info fill out sheet for SS. Copy and paste the info sign up into a PM to me. I will leave the sign up open until Nov 23rd or 24th, and I will have assignments out by Nov. 25th. I want to make sure everyone has plenty of time to make gifts! What you make depends on who you get, but a minimum of 2 pieces of art is required. This can mean an avi and matching sig. For fan fic, this means 2 drabbles [500 words or less each] OR one longer one at least 1500 words or more. If you want to make more, please do! But limit of ten please. This is all secret, so no telling who you got! Any questions you have about your assignment please go through me.

PM all presents to me no later than midnight your time Dec 19. I will hand out presents and reveal Secret Santas on December 20th so there is plenty of time to enjoy them before Christmas.
                      You can always PM or visitor message me with any questions.
                      sigpic
                      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

That video was fabulous. I loved it.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi from a lurker!

It's not exactly sparky, but I have a question and I thought you guys might know the answer.

Is it canon or fanon that John's mother died when he was fairly young? And was it an illness? I've read a lot of fanfiction that mentions that she did and she wasn't at Patrick Sheppard's funeral in Outcast.
                          My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Happy Halloween! I finally got a pumpkin yesterday. It's sitting on my bookshelf.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

https://youtu.be/8b8zF_gBOHc
                              Awesome video!

Originally posted by PuddleJ View Post
                              Hi from a lurker!

It's not exactly sparky, but I have a question and I thought you guys might know the answer.

Is it canon or fanon that John's mother died when he was fairly young? And was it an illness? I've read a lot of fanfiction that mentions that she did and she wasn't at Patrick Sheppard's funeral in Outcast.
                              Hmm, it's been a while since I've seen Outcast, but I seem to recall it was pretty vague on the subject of John's mother. I got the impression that she was dead, but there were no further details. Hope that helps, and welcome to the Sparky thread!

Comment

Challenge #117
                                Halloween/Spooky/Scary/Creepy

copter

jadedwraith

rodneyisgodney

Don't forget............sign up for secret santa and advent calendar is going on!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X