No announcement yet.

Amelia Banks/ Ronon Dex Ship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see these two together. She impressed him with her kick boxing skills.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      Does anyone know the next ep Amelia's in?
      Well i saw her face in the promo for Infection. So im not sure if she will show in the actual episode, but here's hoping

Comment

I just found a cute little pre-ship fic. Post Brainstorm.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672548/1/Who_Caresr

Comment

i really liked that, can't wait to read more

Comment

that was a cute story, if tptb did something like this i wouldn't mind

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
              that was a cute story, if tptb did something like this i wouldn't mind
              It'd be more believeable and easier to swallow than the other stuff they are trying to feed us.

And thank you for the link for the fic. I had read it earlier and it was just as good as the first time. I wish we could have seen John and Ronon's camping trip.

sig by DG .
              I can be found here:

Comment

i happen to think that in the fic you linked to us, john pushes amelia, well the idea of her. And you know i can totally see that occuring, john would do that. because it does make more sense than any other for ronon, and while i like the idea of deller, that isn't happening unless im right with my wild theories.

Push john, push the big fellow to her

Comment

Thanks for that link to that story. I liked it and I hope to read more Ronon/Amelia ship stories!! Great Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                    i happen to think that in the fic you linked to us, john pushes amelia, well the idea of her. And you know i can totally see that occuring, john would do that. because it does make more sense than any other for ronon, and while i like the idea of deller, that isn't happening unless im right with my wild theories.

Push john, push the big fellow to her
                    You and I are in the same boat here. I really love the idea of Deller, but, as you said, unless we are right, this one will do fine. I do have my moments of love and hate with it. Kind of like my early Daniel/Vala days. One minute i really loved the idea of them, and then the next it was no! They can't!

And John can be such a busy body at times .

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

Cute!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                        You and I are in the same boat here. I really love the idea of Deller, but, as you said, unless we are right, this one will do fine. I do have my moments of love and hate with it. Kind of like my early Daniel/Vala days. One minute i really loved the idea of them, and then the next it was no! They can't!

And John can be such a busy body at times .
                        John has his own issues, he needs to rescue rodney back from the clutches of keller. But yes john is a busy body. the man is smooth, very smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                          John has his own issues, he needs to rescue rodney back from the clutches of keller. But yes john is a busy body. the man is smooth, very smooth.
                          Smooth to a fault sometimes, but that's our John! And yes, he does need to rescue Rodney. He beeter hurry up too! Not a big McShep, but right now, I'd go with anything else and that one makes more sense than canon right now . Even if Keller does not go with Ronon, and Ronon and Amelia end up with each other, that's fine. But McKeller???

How much longer till Infection??? Crap, over a week . Not only do I get Lorne, but the possiblity of Amelia. Gonna be a long week....

sig by DG .
                          I can be found here:

Comment

Can we please not bash McKeller they have nothing to do with ship, I have severe issues with Ronon & Keller but I don't talk about that here.

I have not seen the ep that started this ship but from what I read this is something I could get behind.

What I like about this ship for Ronon is she can take care of herself and could spar with him and I think that would be great foreplay

I am a Spanky shipper so I like the idea of a woman who knows how to fight with Ronon and she is a military so they would have that in comon maybe Ronon would discover more about our military and see similarites to Sateta miliatry.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              what i like about this ship for ronon is she can take care of herself and could spar with him and i think that would be great foreplay
                              Gutter.

Comment

Gutter.
                                A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste good thing I never do
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X