Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    flexibility is key
    You're not wrong there. Im sure ronon and amelia have the proper flexibility to get it done

Comment

Heehee. Poor Chuck. He'd be walking into the Gateroom for his shift, only to hear a menacing growl and having to turn right back around . Now, the question is, who did the growl .

sig by DG .
      I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
        Heehee. Poor Chuck. He'd be walking into the Gateroom for his shift, only to hear a menacing growl and having to turn right back around . Now, the question is, who did the growl .
        Im willing to wager that it was both of them at the same time. amplified the sound better for chuck to hear, i just hope he didn't have them on city wide comm

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
          Im willing to wager that it was both of them at the same time. amplified the sound better for chuck to hear, i just hope he didn't have them on city wide comm

That would suck, now wouldn't it ?

sig by DG .
          I can be found here:

Comment

That would suck, now wouldn't it ?
            I don't think it would put me off my cornflakes if i was in the mess

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
              I don't think it would put me off my cornflakes if i was in the mess
              No, I think it would make a lot of people jealous though . The chicks all wanting what Amelia's got and the guys wishing they were Ronon.

sig by DG .
              I can be found here:

Comment

No, I think it would make a lot of people jealous though . The chicks all wanting what Amelia's got and the guys wishing they were Ronon.
                Yeah that sums it up pretty well actually. I know id like to be where ronon is, on top of the gate and all

Comment

hmm well we know he can balance on the gate (the shrine) although how they got up there??

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                    hmm well we know he can balance on the gate (the shrine) although how they got up there??
                    Oh thats up to imagination. id like to think he climbed up.

Comment

mmmm ronon climbing

Comment

well yeah, he raps his legs around the gate and pulls him self up to the top. amelia on the otherside and yeah they then get to it, whatever those monkeys want to do

Comment

maybe it will look like this

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                            maybe it will look like this
                            maybe

Comment

Ronon: so, you wanna go play on the gate?

Comment

hahahah, yep thats it exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X