No announcement yet.

Amelia Banks/ Ronon Dex Ship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 11 is up now ! http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/21429.html?style=mine

sig by DG .
    I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Nice!!!

*so glad to be back on after a weekend w/o computer*
      In withdrawal were you AMC?

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
        Ok, now I think a better question would be, "What would we do without BB?" Heehee. Loved that. And yes, you do have a point. As long as they are in the same episode, that's all that matters. The fic writers can come up with the rest. And we have some lovely fic writers out there too.

Roundhouse Woosley .
        I don't have a clue what you would do without BB to be honest, probably still have an enjoyable day, im just the little extra spice that adds to it all

Well im sure someone in the control room wants to hurt woolsey, even tho i like him, im sure he annoys them all with his strict nature, so a roundhouse every now and then should keep him on his toes

Comment

I was assuming that The Prodigal would be the last that we saw of Ronon and Amelia, because the finale is coming up so quickly. But between a comment Joe Mallozzi made on his blog about ships,
          Spoiler:
          "Ronon - well, don’t give up on the big guy yet."

and this Enemy at the Gate pic,
          Spoiler:

my spirits have picked up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            I was assuming that The Prodigal would be the last that we saw of Ronon and Amelia, because the finale is coming up so quickly. But between a comment Joe Mallozzi made on his blog about ships,
            Spoiler:
            "Ronon - well, don’t give up on the big guy yet."

and this Enemy at the Gate pic,
            Spoiler:

my spirits have picked up a bit.
            Exactly, there is alot to look forward too

Comment

well after reading Joes blog im pretty certain Ronon will get with Amelia as he says 'I remember actor Jason Momoa coming by the offices after First Contact and The Lost Tribe had been shot and my asking him what he thought about the resolution. He shrugged and admitted that, while he liked Keller, he didn’t see her as a match for Ronon. In fact, he thought a far more suitable match would be “Character X”. I remember smiling and informing him “Well, it’s funny you should say that…”

and i dont know bout you guys but i cant think of another female character on atlantis they would be talking about esp if Vega is now supposed to be gay (also from the same blog) 'Captain Alicia Vega who, in the episode’s final scene, essentially asks Keller out. The prospect of introducing a gay character to the Stargate universe was always an interesting possibility, but one that would require the right circumstances.'

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                well after reading Joes blog im pretty certain Ronon will get with Amelia as he says 'I remember actor Jason Momoa coming by the offices after First Contact and The Lost Tribe had been shot and my asking him what he thought about the resolution. He shrugged and admitted that, while he liked Keller, he didn’t see her as a match for Ronon. In fact, he thought a far more suitable match would be “Character X”. I remember smiling and informing him “Well, it’s funny you should say that…”

and i dont know bout you guys but i cant think of another female character on atlantis they would be talking about esp if Vega is now supposed to be gay (also from the same blog) 'Captain Alicia Vega who, in the episode’s final scene, essentially asks Keller out. The prospect of introducing a gay character to the Stargate universe was always an interesting possibility, but one that would require the right circumstances.'
                Spoiler:
                And dead.

Comment

Yup it is looking more likely now. And in a way it is nice that Jason M. appears to have had a little input.

And poor Woosley . Although Amelia is shown to be able to take orders, I imagine behind the scenes what we don't see is her keeping him line. Poor thing, too. Maybe that's why we don't see much of Chuck. Amelia is the only one who is capable of putting up with him .

sig by DG .
                  I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                    Yup it is looking more likely now. And in a way it is nice that Jason M. appears to have had a little input.

And poor Woosley . Although Amelia is shown to be able to take orders, I imagine behind the scenes what we don't see is her keeping him line. Poor thing, too. Maybe that's why we don't see much of Chuck. Amelia is the only one who is capable of putting up with him .
                    she like mr woolseys 'ugly betty' if you know what i mean cause shes always keeping her boss in line and keeping him sorted (except amelia is much better looking)

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                      she like mr woolseys 'ugly betty' if you know what i mean cause shes always keeping her boss in line and keeping him sorted (except amelia is much better looking)
                      MUCH better looking .

sig by DG .
                      I can be found here:

Comment

Hey guys.

I have to admit that I was kinda hoping for Ronon and Vega but then she iz ded and gay so thats her gone.

And then there was 'The Prodigal'.... I love Amelia/Ronon now! And with Joe's blog I also can't think of anyone else but her that they would be talking about.

They are awesome together.
                        The End.

Pro SGU
                        / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
                          Hey guys.

I have to admit that I was kinda hoping for Ronon and Vega but then she iz ded and gay so thats her gone.

And then there was 'The Prodigal'.... I love Amelia/Ronon now! And with Joe's blog I also can't think of anyone else but her that they would be talking about.

The End.
                          Exactly, totally awesome together for sure

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                            Exactly, totally awesome together for sure
                            Almost hazardous from too much awesomeness lol

OT: Newcastle?

Pro SGU
                            / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Almost hazardous from too much awesomeness lol

OT: Newcastle?
                              They could kick ass from sunrise til sunset

OT: Well not in newcastle atm, but still in NSW. Sydney i see

Comment

Hey guys.

The End.
                                Very awesome. Hopefully we'll be able to get a look or three out of the final episodes.

And BTW, Chapter 13 of Blame it on Midnight is up .

sig by DG .
                                I can be found here:

Comment

Working...
                                X