Clear All

How about some WOW.

Comment

New title...when did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
        New title...when did that happen?
        Yesterday, I think.

It's in accordance to the new thread-titling when it involves names of characters - as in now people will easier find their way here.... if they remember Kate at all, that is.

I vote yes on the wow...

Looking cutely confused...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah....me too. She is a WOW!

Comment

Because I just watched it ... again... and because our girl could use some lovin':

Claire in The Aviary

Spoiler:

Comment

Gorgeous pics FH.

Comment

Comment

I normally don't tend to do this because I know how annoying these things can be but....

Please help my owner a little in the H&H Lorne-ships game thread. Please? Thank you.

Comment

I reinvented the LJ community SGsecondary and it is now back in business.

Secondary Women of Stargate
                    The place to be where recurring becomes regular, and regular becomes recurring.

This community exists to make sure the recurring women of the Stargate universe aren't forgotten. All the female characters that ever appeared on Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and soon Stargate Universe, and who were never in the opening credits and thus not considered regular, are welcome here.

Regulars are welcome too, but have to take a backseat for the recurring/guest/secondary characters. The rules explain everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Because I just watched it ... again... and because our girl could use some lovin':

Claire in The Aviary

Nice. Thanks FH.

I reinvented the LJ community SGsecondary and it is now back in business.

Secondary Women of Stargate
                      The place to be where recurring becomes regular, and regular becomes recurring.

This community exists to make sure the recurring women of the Stargate universe aren't forgotten. All the female characters that ever appeared on Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and soon Stargate Universe, and who were never in the opening credits and thus not considered regular, are welcome here.

Regulars are welcome too, but have to take a backseat for the recurring/guest/secondary characters. The rules explain everything.
                      Cool. I'll take a gander.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                        Nice. Thanks FH.
                        Anytime.

Comment

I just posted my entry into the Little Bang challenge, 15,000 words in 4 months time.

It's Kate/Teyla, Doppelganger fix-it fic. If you're interested, it's up at LJ in 3 parts and there's absolutely beautiful art accompanying it.

Slaying The Dreamer
                          Part 1 of 3
                          Part 2 of 3
                          Part 3 of 3

Slaying The Dreamer artwork

Pairings: Main -> Kate Heightmeyer/Teyla Emmagan; Side -> Kate H./OC, OC/OC
                          Characters: Kate Heightmeyer, Teyla Emmagan, John Sheppard, Rodney McKay, Jennifer Keller, Ronon Dex, Samantha Carter, Radek Zelenka, 3 OC’s and several secondary SGA-characters
                          Rating: PG-13
                          Summary: The Real World (306) meets Doppelganger (404) meets me.
                          The Doppelganger entity traps Kate in a dream from which there’s only one way out.

Comment

Not sure, anyone cares but I'll drop it anyway:

Claire Rankin will be in an episode of Monk - Mr. Monk and the Voodoo Curse. It will air on the 10th of September according to TV.com.

Comment

Not sure, anyone cares but I'll drop it anyway:

Claire Rankin will be in an episode of Monk - Mr. Monk and the Voodoo Curse. It will air on the 10th of September according to TV.com.
                              Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                                Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
                                You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X