Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    Lucky you! Well, lucky on the writing aspect.. not on the depressed part! I havent touched my fic in AGES.. mostly due to RL, partly because of no creative juices, and only recently, as in a day or so ago, hit a snag... I'm trying to think of some (believable) way to hide an Aurora class ship (one of the smaller versions, like the Aurora itself) in Cardiff Bay... no luck so far..
    Aurora would have shields.... it's easy to convert the shielding code into a cloak.... and then tether it to an island, or even over the plass....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      Aurora would have shields.... it's easy to convert the shielding code into a cloak.... and then tether it to an island, or even over the plass....
      Since I'm goin a bit OT here..

Spoiler:
      Hm... true. But there are a few things that i failed to mention..

1) its being built by earth made replicators (but that wont be discovered until the second story.. if it ever gets written... well, the origins of said replicators that is.. shutting up on this subject now)

2) its not a complete ship (on the inside.. just what was "needed" was built the rest is "dead space" ie crew quarters are just walls, bulkheads, etc..

3) with the construction still going on as materials can be as covertly acquired as possible, there's the power issues... so not really enough to do a cloak or sheild...

leave it to me to come up with something really complicated!!

Comment

Since I'm goin a bit OT here..

Spoiler:
        Hm... true. But there are a few things that i failed to mention..

1) its being built by earth made replicators (but that wont be discovered until the second story.. if it ever gets written... well, the origins of said replicators that is.. shutting up on this subject now)

2) its not a complete ship (on the inside.. just what was "needed" was built the rest is "dead space" ie crew quarters are just walls, bulkheads, etc..

3) with the construction still going on as materials can be as covertly acquired as possible, there's the power issues... so not really enough to do a cloak or sheild...

leave it to me to come up with something really complicated!!
        one word: warehouses Cardiff is a port town.... there are plenty of empty warehouses big enough to hide a space ship in
        sigpic

Comment

one word: warehouses Cardiff is a port town.... there are plenty of empty warehouses big enough to hide a space ship in
          Even a 3000 meter long X 500 meter high spaceship? I know there are some big warehouses in the world but dont know if there are any THAT big... Thats why I was thinking under water... Plus since Lorne and Ianto have been kidnapped, i was trying to plan one of those "you've got to be kidding me, they've been this close the ENTIRE time" sorts of things..

Comment

Even a 3000 meter long X 500 meter high spaceship? I know there are some big warehouses in the world but dont know if there are any THAT big... Thats why I was thinking under water... Plus since Lorne and Ianto have been kidnapped, i was trying to plan one of those "you've got to be kidding me, they've been this close the ENTIRE time" sorts of things..
            block of warehouses for the length and burrowing underground to cover height and the sewers are a catacomb system..... and considering the hub is underground too, there would be direct access tunnels from the Hub to the docks.... anything else you forgot to mention?
            sigpic

Comment

block of warehouses for the length and burrowing underground to cover height and the sewers are a catacomb system..... and considering the hub is underground too, there would be direct access tunnels from the Hub to the docks.... anything else you forgot to mention?
              Um.... wow... i've had this idea for like.. over a year.. and didn't even think of some of this.. you hear it for a few minutes and BOOM.. wow..

Uh... hang on a sec let me think....

...am I forgetting something else??...

hmmm....

not that i can think of at the moment..

OH, how far UP do you think the Rift goes? Cuz they're gonna have their own makeshift rift manipulator tied into the hyperdrive to get to pegasus/atlantis?

Comment

*snickers* damn nice ficcy teasers.. gimme more.
                sigpic

Comment

to get us back on topic

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Um.... wow... i've had this idea for like.. over a year.. and didn't even think of some of this.. you hear it for a few minutes and BOOM.. wow..

Uh... hang on a sec let me think....

...am I forgetting something else??...

hmmm....

not that i can think of at the moment..

OH, how far UP do you think the Rift goes? Cuz they're gonna have their own makeshift rift manipulator tied into the hyperdrive to get to pegasus/atlantis?
                    i've thoyught about meself on and off for quite some time my theory is that the rift is like the Void, everywhere and nowhere at the same time.... there are spots where the fabric of reality is considerably weaker and you can access rift space, Cardiff being the strongest, or weakest depending on how you look it, access point on earth.... but then you have places on earth like Suddydale, CA, and Cleveland, OH, which are called hellmouths by the locals... or the Medusa Cascade out in space, the biggest rift access point in the universe..... therefore, theoritically, with the right equipment, you could open the rift anywhere.....

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    *snickers* damn nice ficcy teasers.. gimme more.
                    i went to bed thinking about an SPN/SGA/TW x-over set it S5 SPN, in where Jack is God, Castiel is confused, Sam and Dean are b****y, and Lorne's tuned into Angel radio i just may write it out....

ooh yum!! doppelganger sleepy!angsty face! you're so good to me EB marry me?
                    sigpic

Comment

of course you would... if i ever write it, of come across it, i'll make sure to send you a link

as for mini fic....

Spoiler:
                      Sam blinked. One minute they were in another cheap motel room in small town America, the next they were on a city street. It was cold and it was raining. Sam turned around and saw dean glaring at Castiel. "Dude!' his brother yelled at the Angel. "I thought we agreed not to do that again. If I end up not pooping for week again, I'm deep frying your ass."

Sam spluttered. "Dean!!"

Dean's sharp hazel gaze swiveled to his brother. His brow shot up. "Where the hell are we anyways?"

"Cardiff," the angel replied, his voice extra gravelly with extersion.

"As in Wales?" Sam exclaimed. Castiel gave a curt nod before disappearing. "What, wait! Why the hell are we in Cardiff?" But the angel was gone. Suddenly the ground beneath them began to move. The brothers grabbed each other for support as the slab of contrete they were standing on descended into a dark pit.

"What the hell?" Dean yelled as they came to stop inside the top secret bunker.

"That's what I want to know," a man dressed in period military said as he stepped out of a glass office. His accent was American but the brothers could tell there was something off about him.

"Cristo," Dean muttered but nothing happened. A second man wearing a three piece suit came into view. He had two towels slung over his shoulder and a tray with two coffee mugs in hand.

"Welocme to Torchwood," he said as he approached them, his accent definatively Welsh. He handed the brothers each a towel. "I'm Ianto Jones and that's Captain Jack Harkness."

The brothers exchanged bemused looks. "I'm Sam," the younger began. "And he's Dean. Sorry to drop in unanounced."

"That's quite alright," Ianto assured with a small smile. "Happens all the time around here." He handed a mug thick with foam to Sam. "Double shot Mocha expresso with caramel and plain black, no sugar," He said as he handed the second mug to Dean.

"Uh thanks," Dean said as he tentatively took a sip. He blinked in suprise and looked down at his cup. "What the hell did you put in this?"

"Nothing," Jack answered. "Ianto's just naturally good at making the best coffee."

Suddenly two figures appeared inside the Hub. Both Jack and Ianto went on alert. The brothers Winchester merely looked at the new comers with interest. "Dude! Cas!" Dean yelled at the angel. "What the Hell?"

"Lucifer has grown too strong. America is compromised," the angel replied. His passenger looked bemusedly around the Hub.

"So let me get this straight," the stranger began. "Lucifer has broken out of Heaven and is bent on destroying the Earth, and our last defense against the apocalypse is those two guys," he pointed toward the brothers, "and this is the last safe place on Earth?"

"Yes," the angel replied.

"Okay," the stranger accepted. "Even Lorne," he threw out to the room in general with a small wave. "Why am I here again?"

"You are important," Castiel replied before winking out again.

Sam turned to his brother. "I thought you trained him?"

Dean merely shrugged. "It's a work in progress."

"Now what?" Even asked.

"Well...." Jack began. "We can all have sex," he suggested.

Ianto rolled his eyes. "I'll be in the archieves if you need me. Jack, no molesting our guests."

Jack pouted. Once Ianto was gone, he turned back to the three Americans. "So, orgy?"

Ianto's lilting Welsh vowels echoed in the never silent Hub. "I heard that!"
                      Hehe, yep I want a link if that ever gets done!

i tend to get creative when i get depressed, and i have plenty to be depressed about right now.... i've been writing non-stop this entire week
                      Ouch, sorry you're not feeling good ... though great news on the writing!

^^ What Lilith said... only without the marry me part... it's illegal to marry more than one person. Here anyway!

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm whumpy lorne is always good *snickers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          Mmmmm whumpy lorne is always good *snickers*
                          Sure is! And I'll carry on with some more DG ... spoilered for size

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

mmm yeah.. *giggles* and stunned too
                            sigpic

Comment

*whimpers* queeny!!! *-* gah... DG is my favourite whump.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                ^^ What Lilith said... only without the marry me part... it's illegal to marry more than one person. Here anyway!
                                we could all move to Utah

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X