No announcement yet.

Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhh yes... AU's are wonderful... i love AU's course that's basically all i write too.
    sigpic

Comment

I think that I'm stuck on the fact that he's AF and therefore a soldier. they're trained to keep their emotions in check during combat so I guess I just assume that it would transfer over to when he's off-duty as well...I dunno it was just a thought I had.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

does anyone find Lorne!whump hard to write?

I do and don't; if it's physical whump then it's fine-shot, beat up, locked up it's all easy to write but I find that emotional whump is a bit harder to write, I'm constantly wondering if it's too OOC for Lorne...thoughts?
        I find both easy if i'm in the mood, check out my ff.net profile (link in my sig v) I have some lorne/OC emo whump that may help you!
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          I find both easy if i'm in the mood, check out my ff.net profile (link in my sig v) I have some lorne/OC emo whump that may help you!
          awesome...I might check it out later after I'm done not studying for my math final

Comment

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

awwww.. poor whumped major.. emo and physical too...
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

very tasty
                  sigpic

Comment

*licks lips at the tasty one*
                    sigpic
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Lorne: Are you sure we're safe in here? I think some of the whumpers like it...

Comment

they should know by now, no place is safe from us whumpers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not even AUs are safe
                          sigpic

Comment

nope not even the AU's
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...thd02320nu.jpg

Lorne: Are you sure we're safe in here? I think some of the whumpers like it...
                              Sorry Lorne......You can run but you can't hide....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                                Not even AUs are safe
                                Nope -- those can be even much more unsafe!!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X