X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bummer for us

well we will just have to make him show his discomfort
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Or learn to appreciate subtleness and read the signs right
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Unfortunately, that guy is all "Make straight face, maybe no one will notice my discomfort", I think. Not much visible agony for us
        I don't know Row, he showed discomfort in S&R when McKay almost made the ceiling collaps and Vega was not so gentle on him
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

he sounded slightly panicked/in pain/worried/nervous

which me liked
          sigpic
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            I don't know Row, he showed discomfort in S&R when McKay almost made the ceiling collaps and Vega was not so gentle on him
            I know, but he had a vaild excuse with his leg being broken and all...

and you'd think that Vega would've know to handle someone who's hurt just a bit more gentle

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

yeah and did you see how far south her hands where?

nearly on his ar$e! *goes to vega and says some nasty words*
              sigpic

Comment

we need to have some words with that girl on how to properly handle the Major

Comment

you think?!?! now gatemed should have been there, at least he woudl have been handled correctly
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    I know, but he had a vaild excuse with his leg being broken and all...

and you'd think that Vega would've know to handle someone who's hurt just a bit more gentle
                    Still, he showed discomfort

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

nearly on his ar$e! *goes to vega and says some nasty words*
                    ´
                    *Trades places with Vega*
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Ah, but that was physical discomfort. I daresay emotional discomfort would be in another league alltogether (and I'm not saying that because I write him like this ). Remember "The Kindred I", where he comes back through the 'Gate after losing Teyla? When Sam asked him where she was, he just made this face that was just bordering on ashamed and helpless (overinterpreting much?), which told a million things more than it said on first glance.

Well... in my world, that is.

You know what I'm still wondering about? Up to now NO Vega/Lorne fanfic whatsoever showed up, although I wasn't the only one seeing some shippy vibes there...

Doesn't change the fact that we really need to corner her and have a word with her
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

he needs chicken soup and hugs *goes to give them to whumped!Lorne*

and agreed Rowena, should we break out the lead pipe?

Comment

Ah, but that was physical discomfort. I daresay emotional discomfort would be in another league alltogether (and I'm not saying that because I write him like this ). Remember "The Kindred I", where he comes back through the 'Gate after losing Teyla? When Sam asked him where she was, he just made this face that was just bordering on ashamed and helpless (overinterpreting much?), which told a million things more than it said on first glance.

Well... in my world, that is.

But he sounded very emotional when he was speaking

You know what I'm still wondering about? Up to now NO Vega/Lorne fanfic whatsoever showed up, although I wasn't the only one seeing some shippy vibes there...

Doesn't change the fact that we really need to corner her and have a word with her
                          Maybe because we have hardly seen the two together to warrant shippy fics

Comment

Nah, I ain't getting my hands dirty... I think a good old talking is enough
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

Nah, I ain't getting my hands dirty... I think a good old talking is enough
                              true, we'll warn her then break out the lead pipe (j/k)

Comment

But he sounded very emotional when he was speaking
                                Ngh, I just realized that I seem to be unable to express myself tonight... I wish I could answer this in the right way, but I can't get it right *smacks self

Maybe because we have hardly seen the two together to warrant shippy fics
                                You can write every ship if you just try hard enough
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X