Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
    And I'm looking forward to your fics! I don't work until tomorrow evening, so I will start reading your stuff tomorrow

Lorne whump is the whole point. LOL.
    I have found my muse! Yippie party time, so we have started back on the 14 story (not chapters) Lorne series and I have my beta who is currently sorting out story 1 and I am working on the 2nd story

Yes Lorne whump = whole point JPJ lives
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      Spoiler:
      I hadn't heard that he wanted to leave so I don't know...I don't really follow spoilers at all because I still love the 'zomgwtfjusthappened!?' feeling and only knew that they were going to do that to PM because of the article on GW

But at least they didn't kill Lorne off *knocks on wood*
      I enjoy things more without spoilers, too. But I let my curiosity and need to know get the better of me, LOL.

Thank goodness they didn't kill Lorne. They just better not do it in the movies, LOL.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      I have found my muse! Yippie party time, so we have started back on the 14 story (not chapters) Lorne series and I have my beta who is currently sorting out story 1 and I am working on the 2nd story

Yes Lorne whump = whole point JPJ lives
      I'm so glad you're writing again, PJP!!
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
        I'm so glad you're writing again, PJP!!
        Hey! JPJ not PJP Iawen!

Well we will see how long the must stays for!
        sigpic
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          Hey! JPJ not PJP Iawen!

Well we will see how long the must stays for!
          Gah! That was what I meant to type, JPJ, I swear! LOL.

Started reading Trial of a Major in Love. Didn't know he got uber-whumped in that fic, LOL! That was a happy surprise. LOL.
          sigpic
          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*runs in to do a DG picspam*

*run out*

sigpic

Comment

ohhhh lovely..... *sighs contently*
              sigpic

Comment

*steals whumped!Lorne*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    *runs in to do a DG picspam*

*run out*

Love this one...sums up Lorne's time on Atlantis...poor Major.
                    sigpic

Comment

poor sexy wumped! major
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        Spoiler:

Love this one...sums up Lorne's time on Atlantis...poor Major.
                        yup...he must've gotten a lot of hazard pay

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

So uh, does anybody wanna claim this plot bunny that I just found? Here I am, minding my own business, tying note cards to 4-leaf clover pins, trying to draw, and I look up and there it is...

It involves:
                          Spoiler:
                          a teenage Lorne, rejection in high school, a car crash and a hospital stay..

If you're missing a bunny with those characteristics, let me know... I'll be taking care of it for you until it's claimed!!

Comment

Too many plot bunnies for me and have to beat them back with a stick. I like the ideas though!

Nice to hear you're writing again, JPJ. Now, let's see if we can get my Muse working again.... She's ridden off through the rolling green hills of Companion's Field somewhere and won't answer when I call her, dratted thing.

sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

mmm gotta love the whump
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                                Too many plot bunnies for me and have to beat them back with a stick. I like the ideas though!

Nice to hear you're writing again, JPJ. Now, let's see if we can get my Muse working again.... She's ridden off through the rolling green hills of Companion's Field somewhere and won't answer when I call her, dratted thing.
                                Before my muse left it was giving out extremly non-PG CAU ideas, and also X rated ff ideas my beat will have a job trying to edit the stories to drop the extreme bits

Sorry to hear yours is as untrained as mine, here is what Lorne did to help get my muse back

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X