X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I need to re-cap S&R cos I have a better programme now.... will make sure I get some big ones of these scenes!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        I need to re-cap S&R cos I have a better programme now.... will make sure I get some big ones of these scenes!
        Share with us!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Share with us!
          Don't worry, I will!! Plenty of whump all around in that episode!! *evil grin*

sigpic

Comment

Oooh...can't wait to see!
            sigpic
            Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Me likey whump Specially when it involvs Lorne and Sheppard, but that has it own thread
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

but what can ya say... Lorne and Shep are fun to whump
                sigpic

Comment

Me likey whump Specially when it involvs Lorne and Sheppard, but that has it own thread
                  I Luv Lorne whump too because Major Hottie will need tender loving care after the whumping is over....

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    yup S&R was heaven for me

S&R Whump pics
                    Spoiler:

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                    I Luv Lorne whump too because Major Hottie will need tender loving care after the whumping is over....
                    And we be happy to give him all the tender and loving care he needs

Comment

That's left to our imagination, a visual woulds been good!

*wonders if she's becoming as militant as Shep whumpers...and hopes not!!*
                      Watch it there
                      Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      Definately

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                      *comes up to take a gasp of air and dives back into the far depths of the gutter*
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

yup S&R was heaven for me

S&R Whump pics
                        Spoiler:

*rubs hands together with an evil grin*

Yummy!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                        Watch it there
                        Definately
                        LOL, ah come on....I've seen some of the stuff in there!!! I may have made a suggestion as to how he could be whumped, I can't remember! *whistles (not so) innocently*

Maybe that would be an idea for here - ways you'd like to see Lorne whumped?

sigpic

Comment

Maybe that would be an idea for here - ways you'd like to see Lorne whumped?
                          Some emotional whump! We've seen stunned and the stuff from S&R and being thrown to the ground by an explosion... but some emotional whump would be really great.
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            Some emotional whump! We've seen stunned and the stuff from S&R and being thrown to the ground by an explosion... but some emotional whump would be really great.
                            You are so right Row, we need some emotional whump from Lorne

Comment

Emo whump's always good...it takes longer to recover than physical whump

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, that guy is all "Make straight face, maybe no one will notice my discomfort", I think. Not much visible agony for us
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X