Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Jail whumpage is nice, but I like the Wraith cells better. This actual police-style gate hides too much of the lovely caged Major. No way to reach thru into the cell and offer a comforting hand.
    That's the only downside with this jail, can't see enough of Lorne
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

yea we can hardly see any of him
      sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

but ohhh thats better *grins*
          sigpic

Comment

Awww, the poor dear.
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

S & R whump:

Spoiler:

This pic really shows up the delicious cut under his eye!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/sundayLLopqpse-1.jpg

Very nice banner. I also like the other angsty one you've done. He does do that lonely, distant, pained look so well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    Very nice banner. I also like the other angsty one you've done. He does do that lonely, distant, pained look so well.
                    Thanx... the quote is actually a John Wayne movie quote and a variation of it. (Marshall J.D. Cahill (Cahill, U.S. Marshall) )
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      Slurps!

Gee, why is that -- something about the double holster or the way it stretches across the front! ?
                      The WHOLE package Tis bril
                      sigpic
                      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

hmmm love the whole package
                        sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

ohhh beloved dirty! major *sighs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              there was a life before coming a whumper... *gasps* say it aint so, course i was a Sheppy whumper before i was a Lorne whumper
                              Not for me, there wasn't. I think I've been a whumper all my life, LOL. And if the guy's hot (and not a super duper evil jerkwad villain) then I'm a whump fan of the character, hahaha!!!

So I haven't seen most of season five... I've seen Search and Rescue, I think the one after that, First Contact, Lost Tribe, Infection, Identity and Enemy at the Gate. Is there some great Lorne whump I'm missing somewhere between these episodes, because I seriously just can't seem to find enough Lorne whump to satisfy. LOL!
                              sigpic
                              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                Lorne: Hey Doc B, you're from Euro right?
                                Carson: Aye son
                                Lorne: Why the HELL didn;t you tell me European girls where like THAT!
                                Mckay: you are so screwed Carson

sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X