No announcement yet.

Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ no-one believes that, we just pretend to....like we all pretend to still have halos!! ;p

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      stupid class...

If I promise to play nice and put him back when I'm done with him, can Lorne come out? *halo shines*
      Absolutely not! he stays in the closet....... but we can't have him being alone..*squeezes in with him* Hi there Flyboy...move over
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Absolutely not! he stays in the closet....... but we can't have him being alone..*squeezes in with him* Hi there Flyboy...move over
        LOL, save some flyboy for us to whump!!

sigpic

Comment

but...QH already said I could! see?

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Hmm ok then.... on the proviso that he has some tender cuts that need tending to!!
          pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

stupid class...
            I have one of those, too!

If I promise to play nice and put him back when I'm done with him, can Lorne come out? *halo shines*
            EB- you can play 'semi-nice' with him till I get the lock on the door. But remember, leave some whumpage repair for the rest of the class when you put him back in.

Hehe, this is what happens around here!!
            I think a lock with an unguessable code would be the best idea!!

Yes, a 16 character alpha-numeric combination (like the one Rodney had to remember in The Long Goodbye) AND will have a DNA recognizable touch pad. *puts high-tech lock on list for next trip to town* (Darn should of gotten it while at the locksmith last nite! )
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

but...QH already said I could! see?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

Oh..OK then...but bring him back when you're finished I''l be ready with bandages....
              sigpic

Comment

Oh..OK then...but bring him back when you're finished I''l be ready with bandages....
                and don't worry, he'll only be slightly banged up when I bring him back. he'll only have a minor concussion...

Comment

Some Enemy mine whump...

Size
                  Spoiler:

*mouthwash for Lorne please!!*
                  ooo Patrick Currie Played Chaka in that episode! never noticed Kavan in there!

Comment

Some Enemy mine whump...

Size
                    Spoiler:

*mouthwash for Lorne please!!*

I remember this scene but didnt pay attention to who it was... bad me!!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

oh for shame... but we do need to make him all better after that
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh but nice butt shots though. He should bend over more often
                        Yes Oh more, more please!

Yeah, and take all that damn stuff off that's blocking the view!!
                        OH and that too!

*thinks carefully, weighing up all the options*

Hmm ok then .... on the proviso that he has some tender cuts that need tending to!!

Edit: I'm agreeing purely in the interests of thumper relations.... I can't speak for all of us!!
                        Thumper relations, Ok at thread starter I suppose so

stupid class...

No Absoultely NOT, *grabs and smashed halo, JPJ devil horns appear* Thread starter here, SHARE! But if he wants to hide, then let him hide!

hide and seek later
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                          No Absoultely NOT, *grabs and smashed halo, JPJ devil horns appear* Thread starter here, SHARE! But if he wants to hide, then let him hide!

hide and seek later
                          oops, I already have him in a sekrit location

Comment

Naughty EB, give back lorne, in one piece and uninjured, now!
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Don't we have cones for these sort of things?
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                                Naughty EB, give back lorne, in one piece and uninjured, now!
                                um....NO!

Comment

Working...
                                X