Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eeeeewwwwww

hmmm...those are some good questions, I'm gonna have to think about those.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

good questions QH
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        eeeeewwwwww

hmmm...those are some good questions, I'm gonna have to think about those.
        A whumper's not supposed to say that!!!

Please do, I'm still not 100% on my own answers yet so I'd be interested in everyone else views!

Completing the scene, courtesy of LLPB...

Spoiler:

^^ Oooh to be Tom Baldwin lol

Scruuuuuuubs *shivers with delight*
        Last edited by queen_hathor; 16 December 2008, 12:58 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          he may not be... but he's certainly lookin hot and sexy as always.... *smirks* perfect position for bein pounced... just gotta move the p90 from his grasp. *cackles.*
          Fifth: what are they talking about?

Me: you would be happier not knowing *evil smirk*

Comment

* What's your favourite type of whump, and why?

Physical- cause it takes less time to recover- and I like playing nurse!

* What's your LEAST favourite type of whump, and why?Emo- cause it can take them along time to get over

* If you could write an episode for Lorne, what kind of damage would you do to him?
            oh- well I have been writing- just look at my ff.net account erm "the beginning" is the first story in a series of hopefully 14!
            And one I've asked in other whump threads:

* When does it stop being whump and become torture?Oh erm I don't know, is there a line?
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Double post...oops Oh who cares? LOL

How's about we get some really whumpy discussion going on? Here's some question for us, it'll be interesting to see where we go with the answers!

* What's your LEAST favourite type of whump, and why?
              * If you could write an episode for Lorne, what kind of damage would you do to him?

* When does it stop being whump and become torture?

Over to you...
              Oh, and lets have some 4400 whump for inspiration!!
              Hi queen...OK, first off those pics make me gag....bleh.

• Pretty much anything superficial...stunning, blasted into the dirt by explosions with no injuries bar that necessary cut on his cheek and lots of dirt... a fair fist fight, either winning or not. Superficial wounding by any weapon. Something that can be kissed and cuddled all better. The broken leg in S & R had me in a tizz. Loved and hated it..because in RL that kind of injury takes months to heal possibly six months (I researched it for a fic) I don't want him out of action that long!

* What's your LEAST favourite type of whump, and why?

• Anything which is either totally unrealistic in terms of him being able to recover!

• Been there done that!. A good body beating which included a black eye...oh and death by a sword in his heart Are you still there? and you thought I was a wimp didn't you? OK my excuse is it was my first ever fanfic story and I got a bit carried away

* When does it stop being whump and become torture?
              • This is difficult because on the surface it is kind of easy but when you have to actually explain it, it becomes more difficult. Lots of grey areas, me thinks!
              • OK then here goes...Long drawn out pain which causes bad injuries. Yep I think that sums it up. Oh yes and anything to do with teeth............and eyes(unless just a black one) that's a no no. Oh and gushing blood. None of that. And no drowning either even if there is resuscitation after......hang on a mo...only if I get to do the resus. then I change my mind.
              sigpic

Comment

which fan fic was it lizzie, it rings a bell i think i read it but not sure, got a link?
                sigpic
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                  which fan fic was it lizzie, it rings a bell i think i read it but not sure, got a link?
                  Oh, that would be chapter 6 'The hand of fate'....of The Life and Times of Anna. here
                  sigpic

Comment

I rememeber lizzie read it, very nice story
                    sigpic

Comment

I rememeber lizzie read it, very nice story
                      Thanks..and whumping him was fun.
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I was on tenter hooks through the whole story!

Very well written and I liked the ending-- very SG
                        sigpic

Comment

I was on tenter hooks through the whole story!

Very well written and I liked the ending-- very SG
                          But you knew that I wouldn't leave him like that didn't you?
                          sigpic

Comment

oh yes, after i recovered from the shock Anna cares for him too much as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Hi queen...OK, first off those pics make me gag....bleh.
                              LOL, too much? OK I've spoilered them. They wouldn't be my choice to be fair, but I do very much like the scrubs!!!

Are you still there? and you thought I was a wimp didn't you?
                              Haha, nope...just gauging everyone's thresholds!!

Hang on a mo...only if I get to do the resus. then I change my mind.
                              I think that's a given!

I'll come back to the rest of your reply later when anyone else does theirs

Oh, that would be chapter 6 'The hand of fate'....of The Life and Times of Anna. here
                              Will check it out

On another note....does everyone in the Lorne threads write fic?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                LOL, too much? OK I've spoilered them. They wouldn't be my choice to be fair, but I do very much like the scrubs!!!
                                I've seen them before but I still don't like seeing him suffer with the teeth.

On another note....does everyone in the Lorne threads write fic?
                                It seems like it We're all inspired by him. Be warned though. You don't like any romance in the fics you read do you? There's some in mine. Not all. Just skim over the tongue bits

Edit: Oops.... I think it's Kethry who hates the romance fics
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X