It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      The second pic looks likes he is going to sneeze

JPJ: "Bless you"
      Lorne: thanks JPJ

sigpic

Comment

Poor Lorne, he seems to be TPTB favourite whipping boy after Sheppard but he is just so damn hot that we really can't blame them can we

Comment

Rare pairing stories are up!

Here's my two efforts.

Title: Of Three
          Author: azure_horizon / gater101
          Rating: K+ - T (PG-PG-13)
          Warnings/Spoilers: None at all.
          Written For: Tielan
          Prompt: Teyla/Lorne “an offhand comment taken seriously by the others, action/drama, season four or later.”

--

Title: The Unerring Complexities of the Human Psyche: Survival
          Written For: Tielan
          Author: azure_horizon / gater101
          Rating: PG-13
          Warnings/Spoilers: The occasional swear word.
          Season: Three
          Prompt: Teyla/Lorne “an offhand comment taken seriously by the others, action/drama, season four or later.”
          Word Count: ~12,150

Part 1a, Part 1b + Interludes, Part 2.
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

cant help it though.... both Lorne and Shep are just so sexy to whump
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppardsAngel View Post
              Poor Lorne, he seems to be TPTB favourite whipping boy after Sheppard but he is just so damn hot that we really can't blame them can we
              Nope!

Size, slightly too big for the page

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Nope!

Spoiler:
                ]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc341/queen_hathor/Atlantis/Season%204/Tabula%20Rasa%20406/cap075.jpg

Ooooh.... the neck!!! *thud*
                sigpic

Comment

*sniffs air, vamps out, pounces and bites contently on neck* hmmm yes *purrs contently and drags her lorne clone to her lair.* back later on today.. have to go have something called a life... work today then do nothin for the next six days.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    *sniffs air, vamps out, pounces and bites contently on neck* hmmm yes *purrs contently and drags her lorne clone to her lair.* back later on today.. have to go have something called a life... work today then do nothin for the next six days.
                    Ah yes 'a life' I know it well!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Nope!

Spoiler:

rawr!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      ... work today then do nothin for the next six days.
                      Lucky

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

i know i am... *grins* but tis also fun too
                        sigpic

Comment

I am so jealous of the sigs I'm seeing on this thread. Lovely, lovely...

The one with Lorne and Shep — "What more do you need?" — made my breath hitch a little when i first laid eyes on it.

Even if I had the equipment and the time to do this kind of work, I have to admit, I don't have the skill or the talent. I will just have to rely on the product all you talented, creative people are putting out there for sad folks like me to enjoy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post

The one with Lorne and Shep — "What more do you need?" — made my breath hitch a little when i first laid eyes on it.

Even if I had the equipment and the time to do this kind of work, I have to admit, I don't have the skill or the talent. I will just have to rely on the product all you talented, creative people are putting out there for sad folks like me to enjoy.

let me know what pixz ya want me to use and the txt and i can make ya one *grins*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post

I could offer you a banner, I see CKO has beaten me too it, but I willing
                              And to tell ya the truth, the only program I use is PhotoBucket's editing system, which is the easiest to use, at least for me

Today is The Prodigal and Lorne whump! I have to wait till tomrorrow
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

woohoo!!!!!!!! for Lorne whumpy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X